LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetdream in diaper

Those photos aren't something for the public... If anyone wants to see them they can message you for them.

In terms of wet dreams, as far as I know I only had one in my entire life and that was back as a teenager. Can't say I've ever noticed anything like that in my nappy.

I don't think you should be taking a pygeum bark supplent that is a homeopathic alternative to things like Tamulosin (Flomax) to help with men north of forty with enlarged prostate issues, just because it's OTC does not mean it's safe or appropriate for everyone, I am saying this because I highly doubt it's responsible for production of a great wet dream response, my prostate is the size of softball currently and I have been taking max dosage of Tamulosin for the last 8 years to get it this small , as far as wet dreams I am with the above poster my last one was in the young dumb and full of cum period of raging hormones in my teen years, the only think in my diaper when I wake up is urine, as I catheterize 5Xs a day to empty my bladder the last time is 1 am and put on my night diaper take my sleeping pills and hopefully get at least a nap. Yes I am totally incontinent and sometimes nocturnal encopresis, just because you can buy things does not mean you should injest these things, without appropriate knowledge of what they do and what there potential AE'S are.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk