LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Underscares Diaper Kickstarter

The creators of the Outlast 2 game are doing a kickstarter for a custom diaper.

Personally I think it looks pretty awesome, something I would like to at least wear over an average disposable, I went for the $75 pledge.

What do you guys think?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1149400304/underscares-the-diaper-from-the-creators-of-outlas

Underscares.jpg

12 minutes ago, LittleMegan said:

I will give you that Outlast is one of the most horrifying and scary series out there but I have to ask. Why did they suddenly want to make diapers?

I think mainly for marketing reasons to bring some attention to their game being scary. In the short video, the person reads off a bunch of quotes of people saying they need to change their pants XD

I don't think they look very good, and I can't imagine the quality of them will be very high.

It seems really weird and gimmicky. Maybe if they weren't black and I liked the game it would be better. I imagine I will see this in those crappy Kickstarter review videos at some point... Sort of pun sort of intended.

10 hours ago, gah!ghost said:

I was hoping for some spooky themed diapers with like ghosts or skeletons on them or something. These do not look fun.

That isn't the type of scary Outlast is about. Outlast is a game where you roam around this mental hospital trying to avoid the severely messed up patients who do all sorts of nasty things like crude sex reassignment surgery with a table saw against people's will. There is the wallrider which is a ghostly like thing but it isn't specifically a ghost.

Having actually had some sleep and thinking about it a little bit I think I was too harsh on it this morning.

Will I help it? No. It seems like a stupid gimmick.

But then I realised that is all it is supposed to be. A little funny item for people who like the game that they could put somewhere, it would be a funny talking point. I was taking it too seriously and thinking that they actually wanted to make something useful rather than decorative, my bad! :doh:

• 2 weeks later...
On 19.11.2016 at 1:49 AM, LittleMegan said:

I will give you that Outlast is one of the most horrifying and scary series out there but I have to ask. Why did they suddenly want to make diapers?

I think that's a fitting marketing idea for a game that's "So scary you will shit your pants". A lot of players in the community also complained they had to "change their pants" because the first game was so scary. And yes, I know they said it only to give it more effect. But you can't complain the creators don't read the comments and try to make the game (or the experience) better ;)

"Oh crap, wrong game"
To play a different game, you'll have to stop and change what you're wearing...?

Actually it could be another little push toward the idea of wearing diapers not being "weird".

• 2 years later...

I can't believe this. I really can't even breathe.

Sad they didn't get their full funding. But dang it all to heck man.

• 1 month later...

I don't know why it's so surprising. Hard-core gamers have been using Diapers for years to avoid the inconvenience of using the bathroom.

It's probably already been posted here, but this story has been doing the rounds for a while. Initially it was explained in more detail, and indicated that an entire group of players were diapered, but only one soiled himself.

https://www.engadget.com/2007/03/22/gow-tournament-shut-down-by-diaper-gamer/

On 12/1/2016 at 7:27 AM, vvp39 said:

Actually it could be another little push toward the idea of wearing diapers not being "weird".

Well, perhaps ever so slightly more mainstream. Saw this posted on IGN (a gaming forum) https://www.ign.com/boards/threads/anyone-else-wear-diapers-when-gaming.452905880/

As is usual with gaming forums, it struggles to stay on topic, and quickly degenerates into a cacophony of in-jokes, memes and nonsense, but there are some pertinent posts, and they are seemingly not of ABDL origin, and whilst this practice is  not totally "mainstream" gaming certainly is.