LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

pyschology of wearing

2sail2

For me, I enjoyed wearing long before I had any problems but if I'm out of the house for an extended period of time, I really need to wear otherwise I will have real anxiety issues about needing the bathroom when one isn't available.

There has been multiple times where I have had accidents (number 2) without a nappy and now I have real issues about being away from a toilet.

On 11/16/2016 at 7:37 PM, Elfy said:

For me, I enjoyed wearing long before I had any problems but if I'm out of the house for an extended period of time, I really need to wear otherwise I will have real anxiety issues about needing the bathroom when one isn't available.

There has been multiple times where I have had accidents (number 2) without a nappy and now I have real issues about being away from a toilet.

Ya, I would say I have anxiety issues as well.

I'm untrained. I still feel less edgy in diapers than I did out.

I've tried pull-ups a couple of times. There were two long stretches where I tried to toilet train. However, outside of that I occasionally wear them if I need a slimmer figure than usual, for example when wearing a tight costume. If you're not trying to toilet train, they're just a diaper that lasts about an hour (tops).

If

There are a number of things it does for me. It used to be a turn-on for a long time, and while it still is to a degree, I find it more therapeutic now than anything else.

I've started to wear a little more often than I used to out of stress, and I can't begin to explain how soothing and relaxing it is, especially after a really stressful

I honestly do t know why I wear... but what I will say... ATNs are okay, but hold up nothing compared to a Premium diaper such as a north shore or a dry 24/7... not that everyone needs them, but they do provide much more absorbency! Give me a try sometime!

Though diapers are my prefered underclothes, I also started wearing them 24/7 after having a few genuine #2 accidents. Most of my genuine wetting accidents are when sleeping (very rarely) or just dribbling after BM's (Light loss of control of bladder after BM's) so Its just safer to wear them, plus I don't have to risk entering public restrooms which can be downright nasty (The one at the mall tends to be horrible). Also I agree with many others here, its more relaxing in a diaper.