LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My experience ordering from Rearz in the US

I have long avoided Rearz since they're in Canada and I have always expected the shipping to be expensive and very slow. Which is a shame since aside from their own fantastic line of diapers they also have a lot of European brands (both printed and medical) that are difficult to find inside the US.

Well, I just placed my first order with them. I ordered 9 samples of two diapers each. Including shipping ($15) that came out to around $52. I haven't received them yet but the estimate on the shipping page claims they'll be here by the 22nd. That's just four business days, which is about the fastest I tend to get anything inside the US (I live in Florida). We'll see if actually comes that quickly.

Even if it's slower, about $2.88

Yeah I order (not diapers, usually toys, books, or clothes) from overseas quite a bit. Probably close to 50/50 domestic and across borders. Only ever had an issue once with a toy from artist Ashley Wood called "Les Mort 13" which got stuck in customs for months. I imagine it had something to do with "death" being in Fran

Following the advise of another Daily Diapers group member, I went to the Rearz web page and found that I had two choices for the all-white adult diaper. So I ordered both, Inspire+ InControl and Inspire by Rearz. I now live in the U.S. so I was prepared to wait a long time before receiving my order. But I was surprised when my order arrived within just a few days. The Inspire by Rearz (right) is a very thick disposable adult diaper, and would compare proportionally to any other thick adult brand. But as you can see in my photo, Inspire+ InControl (left) is by far the thickest disposable adult diaper I've ever held in my hand. I will immediately test them both and see how well each one lives up to it's amazing reputation. IMG_7267.JPGIMG_7278.JPGIMG_7279.JPGIMG_7419.JPGIMG_7543.PNG

I am so impressed with the look of the Inspire+ InControl diaper, that I just HAD to test it first. (See above photos) But I think it will take a much longer test to find the capacity limits of this incredible diaper because after wearing Inspire+ InControl from 9:00 pm to 9:00 am, following the consumption of my normal 15 cups of my favorite cold drink the day before, wetting numerous times through the night ... over and over ... tossing and turning ... (No leaking at all and I'm a side sleeper! ) Then walking around my apartment after waking in the morning , even sitting down for breakfast, and the diaper just puffs up more and more, quickly pulling the wetness away from my skin and not even coming close to any indication that it has yet reached its capacity. How much more can this adult diaper really hold?! More testing ahead!

Warning: The Rearz heavy plastic half-outer layer makes a very noticeable crinkly noise, even when making the slightest toss or turn through the night.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Night after night after night, during normal sleep hours, we have tried to reach the maximum capacity of this insanely absorbent diaper! But still no leaking! It just keeps pulling the wetness away from our skin! Really! Does NASA know about this diaper? If not, someone needs to inform them. We understand now why it is called "Inspire!" We will leave any further testing now to others, as we believe we have found the ultimate highly absorbent adult diaper.

IMG_0718.thumb.PNG.b7d977f99fb926df92fd1

IMG_0719.thumb.PNG.79dae2de502458ae0d8f2IMG_0720.thumb.PNG.0eb23b6d36227cf2a2c09IMG_0721.thumb.PNG.1d72699733f90e358b62760CB8552-8702-4939-84BF-6FDA2E20BA94.thuF99A1C44-811B-4BB3-A208-6F6E52C02FC0.thu8A124717-462C-4A3A-AFE7-61EE7B1E0E49.thu5ECB9444-3D76-4C8B-BA57-5DF5E4A4D791.thu

• 3 months later...

I have ordered from Rearz twice in the last year, ever since I first heard they offer less expensive shipping options, and I have ordered two cases of the Inspire Incontrol+ and I am positively HOOKED on these. I also forgot to add they ship quickly to the US from Canada. They puff up VERY nicely when wet and the amount they can hold is unreal. I simply can't order anything else, although I do like ABU Simple and ABU Space and Tykables are really nice too. Rearz are the best though.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Within the last few months or so, Rearz have given their website a MASSIVE facelift. Things are organized MUCH easier than they were before. Cheap shipping options are still available. When I plan to order more, I will order from them again.

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

I agree, these are some great diapers. I recently found a sale on the Inspires so bought a case. Found them so good that I convinced my wife that I'd better take advantage of that low price and order some more. She agreed, so I ordered 2 more cases. Didn't take them long at all to get here. Nice and thick and hold an amazing amount. I really like the extra thick front 'landing zone' for the tapes. Makes them really stick and I think because of the thickness helps them hold their shape when soaked, which I do a lot. Nice to have a few in reserve for the future. 

A new one and a soaked one.

image_01-9.png

• 9 months later...

Too bad Rearz discontinued selling the Vintage PE backed, all white Inspire Originals. The new Inspire original suck. they have thin soft PE backing like all the other junk diapers out there. They are also not cut even with precision like the older Originals. And they refuse to let me speak to the owner, even after multiple attempts. They have grown so large that they have become arrogant and rude to the people who populate their paychecks. They've removed all their website review options because they don't care what people have to say, it's their way or no way now. This is what happens when a company grows into a multi million dollar establishment. I'm disgusted with them. They put all these videos out on youtube with Lori being so sweet, but she won't return a call to a desperate customer who simply wanted some information on a product. I've given up on them.