LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your "Ideal" Diaper - Product Research Survey

diapsrfun81

I filled it out, but since we get a post like this every few months I won't hold my breath of ever seeing anything from it!

One confusing thing about the survey... "United Kingdom" was difficult to find on the list. Turns out it is listed under "GB - United Kingdom" which doesn't make much sense!

Thanks for taking the survey. I did add a "UK - United Kingdom" option. That was a default country list. Thanks for pointing that out.

Look, I certainly understand your skepticism. The reality of this is - if I can't source the product for a reasonable cost per unit, then it won't happen.

I certainly can't guarantee that anything will come of this, but the only way to know is for me to do proper product research. I have successfully launched other non-ABDL products, so I figured it was worth the time to look into it.

The main question I am trying to answer is....is there even a need for another diaper vendor? Or are the products that are currently out there meeting the needs of the community?

Thanks

Jay

The response to this has been really encouraging, thanks! We've had 138 responses in 24 hours! Looking forward to aggregating the data to see where we can take this.

diaper dan3 - I don't know why you can't get the link to work, but you can also reply in this thread as to the qualities of your ideal diaper and I will add those thoughts to my research. Thanks!

Quick question...in terms of the print on the outside of the diapers. I'd like everyone's input on the style.

What type of print would you like to see on the outside? I want to do something different and unique, but also something somewhat gender neutral.

So far I was thinking:

- Generic superheroes (maybe boy and girl superheroes?)
- Clowns
- Flowers (more towards females I suppose)

I think the initial run will be a white diaper with a print on the outside. If successful, more colors/designs would follow.

Your input is welcome! Starting to look like this might actually happen!

Joe

nay for clowns, just a little odd. flowers are pretty, but definitely more feminine. maybe something simple, like clouds or something. maybe tie-dye!! psychedelic! lol or just different colors, perhaps. blue, pink, yellow (lol), so on.

but then again, i prefer just the plain white diapers myself.

• 2 months later...
On 11/28/2016 at 11:21 PM, diaperguy85 said:

blue, pink, yellow

I really, really, really like the idea of those for solid colors on a plain colored AB/DL diaper. Bright "caution" yellow in particular is a color I'd die to see on a plain diaper, and is absolutely gender neutral, while blue and pink would effectively balance out the traditional gender-color correlation. If somebody made a single-tape per side design with those solid colors (thick plastic-backed at that since that's what I think of when I think of solid colored diapers,) they'd have my money in an instant. I mean, like that Fry/Futurama "Shut up and take my money" meme kind of instant as in I'd buy them right now if I could.

As for designs, I do think superheroes are very gender neutral if done right, but they're also done to death right now.

On 11/30/2016 at 3:14 AM, Pm88 said:

Maybe various kinds of candy for the design. Lollipops, hard candies,

• 5 months later...

Tho i know some of my ideas and input from the little quiz probably wont go into the diapers, it still is fun to at least imagine, and as for a gender neutral design i havnt really seen many ocean themed diapers.

I can't remember what brand of diaper it was but I saw a picture of me 2 years old with a diaper with a white and pastel like balloons design. I'd love to see a replica of those but for adults

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
On 7/15/2017 at 2:20 AM, crowza said:

I can't remember what brand of diaper it was but I saw a picture of me 2 years old with a diaper with a white and pastel like balloons design. I'd love to see a replica of those but for adults

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luvs did just balloons in the mid to late 80's and pampers did bears with balloons in the 90's. Based on your age I would guess you are referring to 88 or 89 so probably Luvs or a generic brand

• 1 month later...