LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Safety pin as an id of abdl

I don't see how getting rid of the electoral college will not be fair. If we were rid of it every vote would be equal to every other vote. Whichever candidate wins even by one vote wins. True democracy in action.

2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

It gives the minority PARTY a voice in the overall outcome, but not the individual voter in a state where he/she is in the minority.

Remember when this thread was about safety pins?

I actually saw this pop-up on my Facebook feed earlier. The problem is, a thing like this isn't underground and it becomes impossible to stop people who might use this symbol as a means of tricking someone or something else.

Likewise, imagine going up to anyone and asking if they are ABDL because of a tiny symbol that might might mean something totally different to the wearer. Would anyone even want to do that? If some stranger came up to me on the street and asked if I was ABDL I wouldn't be happy about it! I think that trying to get one symbol that is recognised by all different ABDL communities would be difficult and even then, I think so few people would actually use the symbol that it would be next to useless in the end.

I think a better idea would be an app for a phone that people could use that would indicate when an ABDL is within a certain area of you, that has a lot of privacy concerns though and could be used against ABDLs so even that is fraught with difficulties.

Why do we need to ID each other in public? What really are the chances of running into some else outside of a major metropolitan area? Want to meet others go to the CONS or something I don't know. I certainly wouldn't want some random person to come up to me and start talking to me about all this in public, a head nod would be fine though but the requires others exercise self control.

• Like 1