LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caught In Diapers At The Tiki Bar

TheBabyPants

37 minutes ago, Fulldiaper said:

Always great when fantasy meets reality....reality is so much more humbling and humiliating, but fun.

You are so right, I love the fantasy of getting caught, but this time I was not expecting it.

She told me she always wondered about the shape and puffiness of my bottom and when she smelled baby powder, she just went for it and patted my bottom.

I have mixed urinary incontinence with large volumes and pvr of over 400cc.

My guess is that this will develop into some kind of relationship and that this posting will be continued in the "Story & Art" section of the Forum !

So the plot thickens (we are referring to diaper wearing aren't we) and the ability to contain the volume of flow is going to have a significant factor

in how long before a change is required and a suitable place for this to happen. Ah your place or mine ?

Discretion is going to be quite a challenge once the diaper is full and out of room for further containment - "Leaks are us" will not be apra-po.

Make sure the camouflage is black and not revealing kacki or sheer white - be careful of the lighting in that jungle of the Tiki Bar.

There is just something about Baby Powder Lotion etc. that is not