LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

bowel incontinence with tunnel butt plugs

I just want to state that I do not mean to offence or hurt anyone in our community, I know this topic is a bit sensitive.
Has anyone tried to wear tunnel butt plug to achive bowel incontinence? How did it go? I saw many people who say it doesn't reaaly works unless you have pretty soft fecal, is that true?
THANKS ALOL, LOL XD

What many people say is true. Unless the tunnel is HUGHLY hollow and the fecal matter almost like liquid diarrhea the flow is apt to

be jammed to a point of constipation until the tunnel plug is removed. A tunnel plug of sufficient size to pass fecal matter is

going to hurt for a while until the body adjusts to this invader of the lost bath/rest room. Some report that after a while the anus may

take a time to return to normal functioning - so if permanent incontinence is desired it

Are you the same person that asked this on ADISC? Just in case you're not, I'll say the same here.

To be big enough to actually work, it will hurt constantly and you won't ever get used to the pain. The extra large tunnel plug from Perfect Fit is as thick as a 12oz coke can.

You won't feel anything at all when you mess, so the best part of it is now lost to constant dull pain instead. You also won't feel it once it's out because the base of the plug that prevents it from going up inside of you and getting lost covers up the part where you would normally feel the mess after. It will also be so soft that leakage

• 2 weeks later...

The thought of having a hollow anal plug to assist in the pleasure of being bowel incontinent is rather pleasing to the mind. But as pointed out, the risks are greater in matters going wrong in more ways that one. The idea of wanting to be bowel incontinent is one of giving pleasure, be it comfort or sexual pleasure. Possibly a combination of both. I would have to agree that it would be far more advantageous and safer to use a good laxative product, or use the marshmallow/banana trick, or even an enema. Any of these forms will give you the sensation of being incontinent due to the nature of their respective "releases". The pleasure of being bowel incontinent is to actually feel the event happening, feeling all the sensations of release around your anal ring. Using a hollow plug I believe would entirely rob you of those most pleasant sensations.

And like all things, moderation is the key when it comes to an form of laxative/marshmallow/enema use.:02_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Like 1

As others have said, it really doesn't work unless you give yourself constant diarrhea - which is unhealthy and dangerous. Healthy bowel movements won't actually move into the lower colon if it's filled with a plug - even a hollow one.

If you want to make yourself incontinent, just wear 24/7 and get used to going anytime you need to regardless of where you are. After a while, your body will adjust and muscle memory will take over. This method is also entirely reversible.

I personally really enjoy a hollow butt plug. I use the smallest from Huse and it works perfectly.

I have to say that I eat lots of fruits so my fecal matter is always very soft. The plug itself you only feel really when sitting down, but else you stop noticing it's there.

I then will be the smell then that tells you that your diaper is being filled, and there is nothing that you can do to stop it. Even changing diapers is not so easy because you are leaking constantly.

I can only recommend it, get used to wearing a butt plug, change your diet and you will feel truly anal incontinent.

incontinence sounds cool until you're in the middle of something really important and you fart in you can't control it and its diarrhea not to mention the smell of embarrassment as you overfill your diaper in a public place

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

On 11/30/2016 at 4:05 PM, Dunham said:

You're better off getting a colonoscopy and asking the doctor to cut your sphincter muscle so you can be incontinent for life

No doctor in the world would ever do that. Even if you travel to a third world country with more lax ethics.

Plugs are a safe and temporary form of incontinence. Take it out, back to normal.

• 4 weeks later...
On Wed Nov 30 2016 at 3:22 PM, Dunham said:

incontinence sounds cool until you're in the middle of something really important and you fart in you can't control it and its diarrhea not to mention the smell of embarrassment as you overfill your diaper in a public place

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I know it's not, but that sounds awesome.

• 10 months later...

I don’t post on this board often, but when I Googled tunnel plug diaper, this thread was the first result. After reading the posts, I felt obligated to weigh in with a positive experience. A few years ago, I ordered the Perfect Fit Medium Tunnel Plug from Amazon. It took a few tweaks to get the experience I desired. First, I made sure I was getting plenty of fiber in my diet so I wouldn’t have to worry about it getting clogged. Also, I don’t want to actually feel the tunnel plug when it’s in my butthole. So I rub clear Orajel all over it, and it slides right into place, while also numbing all around my butthole. Works every time. I’ll be at home or out running errands wearing my diaper with the tunnel plug in place, I’ll feel a grumble in my guts, and before I know it, poop just falls out of me into my diaper, and I can’t stop it. It even works lying down. This morning, I pooped my diaper while lying down on the bed watching Spongebob. So, if you’re on the fence about trying it out, try it. It really helps me get into my little headspace knowing that I HAVE to wear a diaper or risk pooping everywhere.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I have always wondering about if you can achieve bowel incontinence through wearing a hollow but plugs 24/7 for months and what effect that would have on your anal sphincter muscle. Would the sphincter lose  elasticity and would that cause permanent incontinence?

• 3 weeks later...

My sphincter has been held open during the day to a girth of at least 10 inches for most of the past year.  I was incontinent due to a back injury and finally found a way to keep it in with rectal cups, but, due to the weal sphincter, they pop through my anus and I require a tight girdle to keep them from coming all the way out.  There is little anal pressure when I squeeze on my finger, but I get an amazing butt feeling all day; I usually play with it so much I am too sore to wear it at night, but have never had a problem because I am somewhat cleaned out.  I have slept with it some, but I generally sleep better without it and the pleasure comes from the change in anal stretching, so my opinion is that you should not do it 24/7.  Even constant orgasms (a medical condition) are not pleasant (or so I've read : ).  

• 3 months later...

I'm home alone for the weekend so last night after I showered I took a couple of mild laxatives, greased my hollow butt plug up & eased it in.  Then it was back in a nappy, terry pants over the top, then plastic pants & my fleecy onesie.  Two bottles of warm milk, then  took a third up to bed with me.  When I woke in the morning went downstairs & got another bottle of milk & took it back to bed to read Harry Potter for a while.  There'd been some gurgling down below, but I'd no real idea of what was going on.  I wasn't trying to push the plug out, anyway, so it hadn't got clogged.  I got up after a while & went to the bathroom to clean up.  Turns out there was a lot in my nappy!  Anyway, now I'm clean and dry and in a fresh nappy, ready for the day.

I love the uncertainty and the total loss of control.  No, you can't feel it happening, but that in itself gives me a buzz.  I do find it quite difficult to wee when it's in, so it's probably constricting my urethra somewhere, but that's the only downside.

As others have said, it's having very loose poo that makes it work.  I eat a high fibre diet anyway, & am naturally loose.  I take the laxatives (senna) just to reduce the risk of clogging - sometimes it clogs up if I don't.  And my plug isn't that big - 1 1/2 inches diameter externally, 3/4 inch bore.  I made it myself from a solid acrylic plug.  I only use it occasionally, but it's very comfortable however long it's in.  I shortened the plug for comfort, drilled the hole down the middle, then sanded it until it was smooth and rounded everywhere.  All with hand tools - acrylic is easy to work but mustn't get too hot.

Put a cork in the end when you insert one, just in case, & take it out as you nappy up.  And you'll need something to clean it out with afterwards.  I just use a length of dowel to push tissue through, which does the job well enough.

• 4 weeks later...

I kept my MEO plug in last day for a couple of hours then got more stretching. Luckily i was in a diaper during sleep beacuse i awake in a messy nappy.

After my morning coffe also messed myself up without any control then i've just put 3 large size tampon for the day, don't really want to mess myself again.

• 2 months later...
On 11/25/2016 at 11:50 AM, DprDJeff said:

As others have said, it really doesn't work unless you give yourself constant diarrhea - which is unhealthy and dangerous. Healthy bowel movements won't actually move into the lower colon if it's filled with a plug - even a hollow one.

If you want to make yourself incontinent, just wear 24/7 and get used to going anytime you need to regardless of where you are. After a while, your body will adjust and muscle memory will take over. This method is also entirely reversible.

:67_EmoticonsHDcom: Best way to do it. I wouldn't risk jamming something that doesn't belong in you. Butt plug, self cathing, and other potential dangerous ways to become incontinent has ER trip written all over it. Just use diapers.

6 minutes ago, Lil Fox Scotty 91 said:

:67_EmoticonsHDcom: Best way to do it. I wouldn't risk jamming something that doesn't belong in you. Butt plug, self cathing, and other potential dangerous ways to become incontinent has ER trip written all over it. Just use diapers.

Read the date please... you are replying to something posted TWO YEARS AGO.

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 3:25 PM, diapermate said:

I just want to state that I do not mean to offence or hurt anyone in our community, I know this topic is a bit sensitive.
Has anyone tried to wear tunnel butt plug to achive bowel incontinence? How did it go? I saw many people who say it doesn't reaaly works unless you have pretty soft fecal, is that true?
THANKS ALOL, LOL XD

Be very careful when messing (no pun intended) with Mother Nature. It can cause you to go into septic shock if you hold in your poop. It is what killed little Heather O'Rourke years ago. She had a bowel obstruction and died from septic shock.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Just be aware.

Wearing the MeO 24/7 anal stretching rings can become very addictive. I purchased all sizes and worked my way up because I wanted to simulate bowel incontinence but found out I love stretching my anal sphincter and the feeling does become very addictive, it is very stimulating. I always had the MeO plugged as it didn't feel like actual incontinence and I didn't like having to take the plug out to clean it after I have had a bowel movement which is very messy.. I started small and went up the larger sizes. The medium and large sizes took some time getting used to as my sphincher couldn't take the size difference and the MeO 24/7 do go up in size considerably . I used plenty of lube. It's intolerable wearing at first but you soon become desensitised to the dull painful feeling. I loved the fullness and it's an amazing feeling being wide open all the time. I feel empty when not wearing it. I'm working myself to the XL but boy its massive!  I have been wearing the large size for 11 weeks  constantly. Only taking it out to have my daily bowel movements and my poo's just plop out with no pressure when I take the plug out.

When I'm not wearing I have to wear a nappy or faecal pad as I have a-lot of faecal mucus/seepage which very easily shows on the back of my trousers if I'm not wearing a pad., Its feel like I have a wet anus all the time and every time I wipe it with toilet tissue it has faecal matter on it no matter how much I wipe. This presented me with problems because of burning and soreness. I use wet-wipes (toilet paper makes me more score) and Sudocrem nappy rash cream as a barrier.. My anal sphincter has become very loose and I can't hold a normal bowel movement especially when I'm walking with each step I'm leaking until 3/4 steps I've totally messed myself and no amount of clenching will stop the leakage. When standing still I have seepage in my pad but can hold with great care in clenching hard until start walking I have full on leakage and fill my pad without much control. My bowel movements come on fast and unplugged I can't make it to the toilet from my bedroom without messing myself. That why I have to stay plugged.

I have fantasied about bowel incontinence for a very long time but its not what its cracked up to be. The faecal mucus/seepage makes me very sore. I have to change more regularly as my nappy/pad becomes stained with faecal matter. I'm paranoid I smell all the time especially when I go out (which isn't very often) If I'm going out unplugged I have to plan my activities around if I'm going to have a bowel movement as these are full bowel movements, I need to change straight away when it happens as it burns .My bedroom smells..  Sometimes I think I've made a mistake. I think I am very much plug dependent now

Honestly bowel IC is not what I expected. It wouldn't be that bad without the constant faecal mucus/seepage. I was expecting 2/3 small passive bowel movements a day without control but what I got is constant burning faecal seepage and can't hold a bowel movement very good more so when walking and it pretty much sucks.

• Thanks 2

When I wanted to become bowel incontinent I toyed with the idea of some type of stretching device but never did anything about due to my readings of the pain involved with it. I never realized until reading the post that you could become addicted to it. I'm now fully bowel incontinent but without the mucus type of side effects although I don't have regular bowel movements anymore as it's more a all the time & very small series of movements. I use nullo to keep odors down with a good covering made of PUL. I also have no burning or itching. Usually after 2-3 hours of eating a meal I do get a larger BM & that how I time my cleaning and changing. I also have no control to stop it when it does happen and yes, the 3 or 4 steps are accurate as to it coming out. So is bending over. These days I don't give it much thought as I'm well used to it. I hope you find some type of balance as I have. Management is the key in my opinion. Good luck