LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rules ideas?

Yes I know every relationship and individual is different. But me and my daddy has been thinking about what kind of rules I should have. I've come up with a few but then I can't think of any more. So I was thinking maybe reading what kind of rules other littles have can help me see if there is any rule I want or not :3 So give me all you rules you have no matter how silly they may be!

12 hours ago, tayiie said:

Yes I know every relationship and individual is different. But me and my daddy has been thinking about what kind of rules I should have. I've come up with a few but then I can't think of any more. So I was thinking maybe reading what kind of rules other littles have can help me see if there is any rule I want or not :3 So give me all you rules you have no matter how silly they may be!

I think rules are a fun way to enhance the littl/caregiver relationship. In a lot of ways they have helped me become a better functioning person and maintain good habbits.

And so far me and my daddy have agreed on the following rules:
1. No lying
2. No backtalk
3. Bedtime is at 10:30pm on schooldays(can be changed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

There are two things that are totally unrealistic to anything I can recall. No matter how much power the adults had, they were subject to the judgement of other adults and had a reputation to keep that usually came under the heading of "not being a pig" and being the subject of gossip and in general, being kept one's distance from. This was generally being considered, socially and sometimes legally as being "unfit" and she could lose the child if it happened too much

1. Modesty or as we used to call it "chastity" was more of a girl issue because girls' clothes primarily meant dresses or skirts or something like that, but diapers and rubber panties were ALWAYS covered to some degree. For girls that meant that dresses were at least half-way to the knee; even babydolls, which were extremely short to teach proper posture to keep from "giving a show", amd used as part of punishment because they were so short as well as being "baby" and "doll", which said it all. Ij your panties showed, it was your own faultl and whoever saw them, if they were a girl