LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Intermittent Diaper Waering?

• 2 weeks later...

Most of us have gone through this in some way or a other.For many years I went through the binge and purge cycle feeling quilty about it. I kept it from my wife for many years but after a accident that my wife had and her outlook on life changed

It feels like we all share similar experiences. Having come out two years ago to my wife of 20 years I have with her consent worn every night for the past year and a half. The forces to wear are increasingly strong and I have a powerful

• 4 weeks later...

You are describing a similar situation to what most people go through, particularly when young. The drive to wear diapers either as a fetish or via regression ebbs and flows. It is all quite normal and typical. it is only for a relatively small number of ABDL that experience near-constant level of drive or desire for diapers etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I too go through periods of greater and lesser interest in wearing diapers. Although I was a late bedwetter, I never wore diapers but simply suffered wet pajamas and wet sheets growing up. My interest in diapers began when I read about adults wearing diapers at WetSet. In 2009 I bought my first adult diapers, Rite-Aid pullups. After some months, a

On 1/4/2017 at 10:59 AM, gobphus said:

Anyway, my desire to wear diapers varies both overall and for particular types. In 2016 I began to wet in my sleep much, much more often than I had since I was a child -- 58 times altogether -- so I had to wear diapers at night to protect my bed. I think the increased wetting was due to my enlarged prostate, for which I've been taking Alfuzosin. In October my urologist doubled my dosage to 10 mg twice a day. From October 11 till December 16 I was dry at night (except for deliberate wetting). After a few weeks of dry nights, I quit wearing diapers at night but I still enjoyed wearing during the day. It was during this phase that I shifted from wearing Lite Supremes to wearing Space diapers for hours at a time. Now I wear Lite Supremes if I plan to be diapered for just a few hours and Space diapers if I expect to wear most of the day.

If I