LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

diaper talk on Gta 5

I don't no if i am posting this at the right place but anyway i was playing gta 5 story mode on my ps4 last night so i was doing the spaceship parts sidequest with franklin wild doing that i ran into a random event "hitch a lift" with a character name ursula that women is nuts N-U-T-S nuts anyway after i have finish that random event i got her contact number now after i was done collected all of the spaceship parts i call ursula for a booty call then i pick her up at a certain location then i drove her at her place and let me say that she nuttier than before anyway after i when to her place and enter her house i swear i hear her say put on a "diaper" a D-I-A-P-E-R i swear i hear her say that anyone else ever play gta 5 notice this ????

I don't no if i am posting this at the right place but anyway i was playing gta 5 story mode on my ps4 last night so i was doing the spaceship parts sidequest with franklin wild doing that i ran into a random event "hitch a lift" with a character name ursula that women is nuts N-U-T-S nuts anyway after i have finish that random event i got her contact number now after i was done collected all of the spaceship parts i call ursula for a booty call then i pick her up at a certain location then i drove her at her place and let me say that she nuttier than before anyway after i when to her place and enter her house i swear i hear her say put on a "diaper" a D-I-A-P-E-R i swear i hear her say that anyone else ever play gta 5 notice this ????

I don't know what gta 5 is but if a girl invited me into her house and told me to put a diaper on I would do it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk