LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You guys mind if I chill with you for the next week?

All this election crap has been nauseating up my social media news feeds and I'm feeling rather sick from it. I'm gonna hide here with you for now, and I'm not even a little. I hereby dub this thread an anti-election thread. No politics please!

Yay! I think we could all use a safe space to hide from election talk for the next few days. Me personally, I plan to go see Trolls Tuesday night so I can fill my head with happy things and not anything that has to do with the real world. Then I'm gonna take a sleeping pill and get LOTS of sleep for Wednesday. I have no intention of finding out who won until Wednesday morning.

2 hours ago, Diapered Jason said:

You guys better wake the fuck up, because this election is very serious. Your future and the future of this country is on the line in this election. Vote god damn it and don't vote third party.

Nobody has said "don't bother voting". Of course everyone should vote, but we're all sick and tired of hearing about our awful, awful choices and their race to the bottom. And if people want to vote third party, they should. That's their right.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, minachan16 said:

Nobody has said "don't bother voting". Of course everyone should vote, but we're all sick and tired of hearing about our awful, awful choices and their race to the bottom. And if people want to vote third party, they should. That's their right.

That's the thing though, if you were paying attention, you would know that the choices are not awful, that is just somebody's stupid opinion. The post here that really aggravated me was the op's. I'm sorry your social feed is ruined, but if this country makes the wrong choice, I will be forced to leave the country. The stakes are extremely high for me and I take doubly offense because you are a fellow millennial, a demographic that is predicted not to show up this election. I wished you'd all stop whining and start taking this shit seriously.

4 hours ago, Diapered Jason said:

That's the thing though, if you were paying attention, you would know that the choices are not awful, that is just somebody's stupid opinion. The post here that really aggravated me was the op's. I'm sorry your social feed is ruined, but if this country makes the wrong choice, I will be forced to leave the country. The stakes are extremely high for me and I take doubly offense because you are a fellow millennial, a demographic that is predicted not to show up this election. I wished you'd all stop whining and start taking this shit seriously.

Coming back to answer this. I've been closely following the election. I've made my decisions regarding both the national election and the choices between my local candidates (and Props and Measures, etc). I'll be hitting the polls on Tuesday.