LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Don't Post, interact much anymore, but Moving.

Hey all, I'm not very active on the boards & in chat anymore, but just in case, I'm moving Dec 1, so I'm even busier than usual.

Rockies Fan.

14 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I hate moving!

Me too, Mike, & believe it or not, this is my first ever, official, normal move & I *hate* it & can't wait to get it over with. I got some brief news though at a meeting that if I were to enter into a five year program, while paying rent, part of my rent would go into an escrow account that would grow into enough eventually for a down-payment for a house...Seriously, after I get this move complete & settled into my new place, I going to inquire as to more about this program. Owning my own house without this program is rather unlikely.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Rockies Fan in Diapers said:

Me too, Mike, & believe it or not, this is my first ever, official, normal move & I *hate* it & can't wait to get it over with. I got some brief news though at a meeting that if I were to enter into a five year program, while paying rent, part of my rent would go into an escrow account that would grow into enough eventually for a down-payment for a house...Seriously, after I get this move complete & settled into my new place, I going to inquire as to more about this program. Owning my own house without this program is rather unlikely.

• Like 2

The only thing I hate more than moving is job-hunting :angry:

Before signing on to any lease-to-own programs, have your lawyer look everything over. The one time I was doing that the owner of the house was losing it to foreclosure. Had I not gotten out in time my belongings would have been seized along

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I love and hate moving all at the same time. I hate hte hassle, but at the same time it forces me to really go through everything I own and toss a bunch of stuff I've been hanging on to for no reason. It goes from annoying move to fun purge.