LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Good ol TSA

DL4LIFE

What they thought really doesn't matter does it? For all they know you might be the owner of ABU and those were samples. You might have been a sales rep for the company. Especially when you're ticketed for Vegas. Even if they believe you're an AB all it does is give them a good story to tell their friends about their job. You ended up with a good story yourself :)

Dubious, you're absolutely right. They drastically changed our way of life and cost us billions of dollars a year in perpetuity to give some of us a sense of being protected.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1

I have traveled quite a bit this past year. I always check two bags. One is filled with diapers and the other with clothes. Every time I get to my hotel and open my bag containing the diapers, there is always a TSA sticker on one of them.

I was in Vegas for 3 day a few moths ago. i had to go threw the x ray never had a prob with diapers. my bitch was the hotel maids that clean my room when i told them not to. I think they went threw my bags but lucky for me i had my money hidden in a folded

But on the plus side, after always hearing about the TSA doing strip searches and humiliating people and all, isn't it nice that they didn't even pat you down or anything humiliating in public, even though you were signaled out randomly for a special search?

Over the course of history , this country has created an "enemy" each time they wanted to strip some more of the rights the founding fathers gave us , the more we people panic and the louder they say we want security they more rights they are able to snatch back, we are no more less or safe than we ever have, but they have created a lot more government and stole more rights since 9/11 than at anytime in the past history of this country, terrorists goal is to alter what you do and how you do it , we are letting them take over by demanding security and allowing government interventions that remove our rights as casulties.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I travel almost weekly and I never get searched except for the small regional airports. They always have a random interpretation of what PreCheck means. I carry 2 laptops, 2 tablets, spare charger and a week of diapers in addition to my meds and clothes and cpap .

Just remember ABDL does not discriminate, those guys wear them to, maybe not in uniform but certainly when they take the job off when they get home, I know many Federal agents some even wear them to work ( mostly the sky marshals ), then again if somebody takes a plane do you want to be remembered as the guy that was suppose to stop it, but was in the can instead.diapers are job protection on long flights !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

On 11/5/2016 at 7:55 PM, technomonkey said:

I was in Vegas for 3 day a few moths ago. i had to go threw the x ray never had a prob with diapers. my bitch was the hotel maids that clean my room when i told them not to. I think they went threw my bags but lucky for me i had my money hidden in a folded

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Two years ago, after returning home from CAPCon, both Rainbow and I had our bags 'randomly checked' by TSA. Both were filled with diapers and other kinky stuff, but nothing was missing. The funny thing is Rainbow had a hard time packing her bag. I had to help her get it closed and zipped up. When she got home, they did a much better job of re-packing her bag and she actually had some spare room. lol