LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
BabyRin

Trans-discovery; little side before, or after?

10 posts in this topic

Hi there everyone! In & out member here, you can call me Rin.

So I had a question for the trans / little community here, based off my experience as a little and how I discovered that side of me.

So... how many others here only discovered, or became comfortable with their little side after coming to terms with their gender indentity?

For me, when I was younger and before transitioning I only had an interest in diapers, with a passing interest for the AB lifestyle. I thought it was really cute, and would look at boards and image sites about it, but whenever I would try to be little myself I always ended up being put off during the experience(usually if I saw myself in the mirror).

Which killed my mood, of course.

It wasn't until I had started allowing myself to be more feminine that I tried again. I'd grown my hair out by that point because that was just how I liked it, and I had started dipping into clothes that looked more 'right' (Admittedly stolen). And for once I didn't dislike that person in the mirror, I wasn't disgusted or put off, and nothing felt like it was wrong. I felt so much more comfortable expressing my baby side from then on, and since then I've come to fully accept it as a part of me. 

In some way, looking back, I realize that feeling that something was wrong was my brain telling me I was pretending to be something I wasn't. It's funny how these things manifest psychologically.

But yeah! So I thought this might be a nice discussion topic to share experiences, and even discuss differences.

So did learning of your gender identity or coming to terms with it also help you to discover your little side?

1 person likes this

Wow thank you for posting this. Yes I had the same experience and yes I have fully accepted my baby side after I fully accepted ME ! I feel happier now and I do not cringe when I see myself in the mirror. It must have something to do with pretending to be something your not ..like you say. Wow I thought it was just me , thank you again for posting this.

Jenny

Accepting of my identity as a transgirl, definitely helped me feel a lot better about my little side.

Nah I was the other way around. I realised I was little before trans. Although I did always see myself as a little girl it just took a little longer to realise I want all of me to be a girl.

For me Trans came first, hen the realization that I had a bit of a 'little' side to me as well :) Girls have more social ability to act and appear younger than guys do, and emerging as a girl simply made the exploration of it easier for me to do. Not much "little" in me but I do like that part a lot :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

yep. i was the same way. of course, it could also just be related to me getting older. having to be a grownup more made my littleness more important and obvious. but coming to terms with my gender on some level probably helped too.

Totally.  My gender dysphoria and little side were always there, and growing up I was always equally ashamed of both.  But after I came out and transitioned, accepting my AB side as just another aspect of who I am was easy.

I spend the first 19 years with obsessive nappy lover/ little tendency, Which only mellowed when i realized i was trans.....

Really inspired posts if I OK to say that, Thanks xx  I love diapers, pee play, and cross dress. Also fairly mixed up mentally, but would not be without those things I like. Not sure what category I am in gender wise, but sometimes feel very feminine. Pamperbum_uk, I was born in Hull (now live Nottingham), yet more in common xx 

I had almost an identical experience with the OP. I always knew I was trans and little though. It was just kinda something that was always there. I knew and exolored my little side much more often than my trans side due to the fact that I was less afraid of being little than trans. But over the years of self exploration, I have noticed that I only am able to express myself fully when feeling and appearing feminine. That grew into a desire to change myself after the disturbing process that is male puberty and although I have yet to start HRT (which I will be doing later this month whoo!) I have made significant efforts to feminize and little-ize myself and my life. I do everything a normal functioning adult does, but I incorperate my little life and my gender into most aspects. Even if it's just some cute clothes and cloth training panties. I just feel better that way. It's took a long time to realize that though. It's weird how related they are, but all it comes down to is being honest with myself and my own desires. I'm just a girl who likes cute stuff and has a lot of childish tendancies, and that's okay :)

1 person likes this