LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Winter Blues

turtlepins

I live in southern California, so winter is shorter here than where we moved from. But I live at 5,000 feet and we've already had snow. What makes me blue is that I can't wear diapers and a T-shirt around the house. I have to wear heavier clothes and shoes. I hate shoes! By evening though, the house is warm enough to spend an hour or so in the playpen in nothing but diapers when it's just Mrs. Turtlepins and me. Sigh!

I live in SoCal too, but it never snows around here and is almost always hot! I wish I could have snow.

Hell I live in NE Pa. and it hasn't snowed here yet, it was 60 degrees all last week, we had a tornado(really rare here)last friday, and its finally cold here but only 35 by day, and 20 at night...

Just a quick reply, I look at the cold weather for perfet oppertunity to wear my footed sleepers around the house. Yes, it's extra clothing but, oh so warm.

Cheers, LitlAndy

I have been wearing my sleepers every night since I got my new ones, a few months ago, I wear them untill I go to lunch the next day, I hate to take them off, but my sneakers are too tight with them on....

• 2 weeks later...

I loved diapering in winter when I lived in Alaska.

It would put on a double diaper, snow pants, parka, etc., and go to my favorite spot overlooking the frozen ocean and just sit there all bundled up watching the ice slowly flow, and get progressively wetter and wetter, hehe. It was super comfy.