LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Sign in to follow this  
wetnpadded

Diaper's In Prison

wetnpadded    1

Anyone aware of any sites containing (fictional) stories or pics of Diaper Punishment in a Prison context. I know that many DLs out there share my fantasy of participating or seeing others being rendered completely powerless through the use of Diapers and Prison punishments. Perhaps there is a site for this fantasy?

BuzzCat    2

prison awwwwwwwwww dun mention dat, woz bad enuff bein' in police cell 4 a nite 4 da old bill finding i had no tax disc,lol.

wasn't allowed my nappies der awwwwww, damn pigs. :badmood::badmood::badmood::angry::crybaby:

RJack    0

Anyone aware of any sites containing  (fictional) stories or pics of Diaper Punishment in a Prison context.  I know that many DLs out there share my fantasy of participating or seeing others being rendered completely powerless through the use of Diapers and Prison punishments.  Perhaps there is a site for this fantasy?

I've never been in prison, or jail; however, one evening, as I was about to get in bed (wearing nothing but my cloth diaper & plastic pants); my wife said she wanted to show a "surprise" to me, in the garage; but I had to agree to be blindfolded. Knowing that she enjoys teasing me (& being dominant @ times); I let her blindfold me; then she led me out to the garage; where she said I needed to get on my knees & crawl (I did so). Then I heard two metal "click" sounds, & she said I could remove the blindfold. I found myself inside a jumbo portable dog house/carrier (sized for a Great Dane, or St Benard); 4 ft long X 3 ft wide X 3 ft high. As I realized where I was, I noticed that she had shut the door & locked a padlock around a steel bar @ the door edge; & thru a hole which she had earlier drilled thru the hard thick plastic (PVC) shell/wall! Thus, I was locked in the dag cage; wearing only my cloth diaper & plastic pants! After a good deal of teasing, she finally let me out (after taking a few pictures of me). She said if I don't agree to go into the dog cage, whenever she tells me to; she'll show the pictures (& others of me in diapers & plastic pants) to friends & relatives; thus I go into it, whenever she tells me to! A neighbor, who is very close friends of my wife (who knows of my incontinence, & had previously seen me in my diaper & plastic pants, when she came over & my wife let her in w/o telling me that she was here); saw me the other day, locked in the dog cage, wearing only my diaper & plastic pants! She & my wife were both very amused by this (I enjoyed it, also)!

If anyone else (visiting) is in the garage & asks about the dog cage, we say that we are getting a dog; but havent decided yet, which breed (other than a large one). I am the "breed"!

Guest diaperguy68   
Guest diaperguy68

If you go to www.new-bound.com and after you enter in the drop down menu select "straitjacket" and you will see women bound in diapers and straitjackets..

straitjackets are used in prisons so i think this is about as close as you will get. if you know of other sites pls share.

Every time I think of prison it usually ends with me hanging myself or going out in a blaze of glory. Bindage sound slike fun, prison rape, not so much.