LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABU Pre-School

Anyone have experience with them? I wear day and night, so I love the idea of a "little" diaper for daytime use that is fun but not babyish. Have a bag coming to try, looking forward to it!

I haven't but I've read mixed reviews. I've heard some say they are adequate but nothing special. Someone told me they seem a little thin. But really it might just depend on the individual. I did hear they are fine for #2. But still nothing special. I like the look but currently am well supplied maybe in the future. Tell me how you like them.

I LOVE THEM, but then again, I'm biased for a good cloth-backed disposable that lets air flow through. I've found they hold quite a lot even if they are marketing for "daytime" use. Obviously I wouldn't try to flood them, but they hold two good wettings easily. Haven't tried #2 on them and don't care to.

• Like 1

I use Abena M3s normally and I've briefly switched to ABU Preschool for my exam period (because I heard they were slightly higher capacity).

They do seem to be slightly higher capacity (maybe about 20%?) and in my opinion they're more comfortable. Getting a good fit is slightly harder on my body (6'2'', 34") but that could well just be me.

They also swell more. I went from 'fairly discreet' to 'not instantly

On 11/4/2016 at 4:27 AM, DrunknFox said:

I'd fact check that one. My brother had Pampers in the early 2000s (up until 2003-ish), and I never remember them being cloth-backed.

They may've had plastic backed at the time too, but the first diapers I ever bought for myself as an adult were the Pampers size 6 in 2001. They were cloth-backed and had various animals on the front panels like a dalmation with a firefighter helmet and one of the Sesame Street characters. Only just barely fit and even then because back then I was severely underweight.

Here's some proof. Attached pic is from this 2001 vintage pampers auction. It advertised

They may've had plastic backed at the time too, but the first diapers I ever bought for myself as an adult were the Pampers size 6 in 2001. They were cloth-backed and had various animals on the front panels like a dalmation with a firefighter helmet and one of the Sesame Street characters. Only just barely fit and even then because back then I was severely underweight.

Here's some proof. Attached pic is from this 2001 vintage pampers auction. It advertised

It could have been market segmentation. I was on the east coast at the time. Maybe they stuck with plastic on the west coast.

Could be. Who knows. I was thinking the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...