LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Mistaken Patient *Private with Tain*

Skylove27

It was Sunday after noon. Noah Smith was visiting in old friend who was in the hospital for a car accident. Noah is a small for his age. He's 18 and stands about 4'8. He's very shy and usually is capable of doing things his own.

"I'm sorry sweetheart but I can't let you out without your Mommy, okay. I'm gonna take you to the nurse's station while I call reception to find out where your Mommy is. Can you tell me your name please?" Danei takes his hand and leads him back to the nurse's station.

Once there she picks him up and puts him on a chair while she asks another nurse to deliver the syringes. "Anne could you take these

Danei smiled the tolerating smile of a preschool and kindergarten teacher, the one which gives the illusion of interest to small children.

"Sure thing.", she said, "But I still have to try and get a hold of your Mommy." She rung reception, "Hi this is Danei Birch, floor 3 paediatric nursing station, I have a lost child with me, could you ask the Mother if Noah Smith to come to the nursing station please? Thankyou." She hangs up.

"Now, is there anything I can get you? A drink? Some Syrup or water?"

• Like 1

"Now, now Noah calm down. It's 5 o'clock." She pronounced five o'clock slowly as if to a little kid just learning how to tell the time.

"So the cafeteria is on our way so if you want to get something to eat we can."

She knelt down and looked him in the eye.

"Yss they have grilled cheese sandwiches, and you can have a desert...if, you drink your water like a good boy."

She takes him into the cafeteria, it looked comfy with carpeted floors and wood panelling. She took him over to the counter, "One grilled cheese sandwich please, what desert do yo want Noah."

"Well how about I take the top off when we get to our table. And yes we can get some Ice cream, is vannila good." She takes the bowl and puts on the tray along with the sandwich.

She then takes him over to a table.