LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is the best diaper?

The highest capacity diaper that I've found is the Rearz Inapire +. It's also a great diaper for overnight uses or when

All in all, I use cloth for several reasons: First of all, I don't have enough privacy to store and throw away disposable diapers. Secondly, I was born in 1959 and fondly recall always having cloth diapers in the house--including for my younger brother. Third, there is always the argument over which is better for the environment. Well, cloth takes water and electricity to wash and dry, but they don't clog up landfills. My system involves using a diaper flannel diaper with a homemade soaker panel made from Zorb encased in Birdseye. Over that, I wear PUL vinyl waterproof pants.

As far as leaks, there is always a risk for that--usually around the leg openings. I don't have a real problem with leakage, but I change before I get so wet that the diaper would leak. Compression leakage is another source of leaks that comes from sitting on a wet diaper and putting pressure on it. That can force liquid out of places that normally would not leak.

I've also found that if you grew up with cloth, then that will be your fondest diaper memory. If you wore disposables and have never tried cloth, then that is what you prefer. Of course disposables are easy because they don't have to be washed. But I find it rewarding to take a nice warm load of diapers and waterproof pants out of the dryer and fold them. (When nobody's home, that is).

• 3 weeks later...

All paper diapers leak but, to be fair, some like the Abena M4's work okay as long as you only sleep on your back or stomach. Just remember that the "stated capacity" is never what they say because paper diapers don't Wick moisture very well. If that doesn't bother you like it bothers me you can get by with just about anything paper.
If you're wearing a diaper to keep your bed dry then pin on cotton flat diapers are the only answer. Those cloth things that are made to look like a

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Leaking may be a fit issue.

I use Abena M3, but I'm transitioning to thicker diapers because I'm finding I'm really not worried about thickness anymore and I prefer the higher absorbency.

For my bedwetting I use cloth diapers.

• 1 month later...