LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A situation I've never come across on DD...

Hey guys & girls....

So, I've actually been admiring this website for many years now, without ever posting anything.
Yet now, I feel myself a need to question a few things, and get peoples' opinions....

Basically, I managed to get my girlfriend into nappies (diapers) in the early stages of our relationship, by showing her they were a product that could be bought on a sex-toy website we were both viewing.
I showed her the product and said I'd like to give those 'nappies' a try, and she didn't deny any mutual interest.

I have since had numerous

As usual in these situations it is your wife you need to ask, not us. If you are wearing for purely sexual reasons then I don't think she would think any less of you for continuing to wear. She knows it is something you like and I don't think she would want you to give it up because of how you think she might be feeling.

I would ask her the next time you get some time. Tell her how you feel and that you would like to wear more and she can tell you how she feels. Often we make things much bigger than they have to be in our heads, especially when worrying. I think talking to her about it would ease a lot of the worries :)

• Like 1

I got the feeling after my two kids were born that my wife was now married to my kids. No further need for the "sperm donor". She illegally obtained a restraining order when my kids were in their mid teens and arranged for two Sherriff's Deputies to permanently order me out of my house! We divorced, I remarried, second wife passed away and first wife moved back in with me. Now we have not only two children but also four grandsons. The divorce industry in America is thriving.

She does have more time now to indulge my diaper interests!