LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protocol for Dating?

As soon as the relationship looks like it will be a serious or long-term one.

Wait too long and it will feel like you have hidden something from her when you tell them, too early and you risk scaring them off.

Whenever you feel comfortable telling them things you don't tell other people is when it should be talked about. Mix it into a conversation where you are both discussing kinks or sharing really personal info. Never make a song and dance about it, just bring it up, talk about it like anything else and move on to the next subject. When you make it sound like a big deal they will treat it like a big deal, if you treat it like any other kink or hobby then they are less likely to over react.

I don't think you can put a timer on it. Just whenever it feels like it is something your partner needs to know if you are to be a long term couple.

Sounds about right. I would add ABDL dating circles to my search if I was more aware of the community back when I was in the market. I ended up finding the perfect partner outside of the community, who is not into it. But I regret not being open to the ABDL community when I was single.

I would say somewhere between 30 days and before your first sexual encounter. I say 30 days because you can tell within that time if this is something you are going to pursue and if you think this will be something that could have a long last relationship. I also say before a sex because once sex gets involved relationships tend to get more serious(ignoring the booth call or 1

• Like 2
On 11/1/2016 at 1:30 PM, PullUpDiaperLover said:

Sounds about right. I would add ABDL dating circles to my search if I was more aware of the community back when I was in the market. I ended up finding the perfect partner outside of the community, who is not into it. But I regret not being open to the ABDL community when I was single.

I'm not sure there's really an "ABDL dating circle"... the supposed ABDL dating sites look very scammy as far as I can tell, and there seem very few people on general ABDL sites who are after meeting people (women especially), never mind finding someone reasonably local... maybe there's more chance if you're gay, but for males seeking females it just seems so unlikely, women are in the minority in this anyway and tend to keep themselves to themselves because of the amount of creepy messages they unfortunately get.

It also depends on your approach to relationships.

To me, I do not give a shit about typical dating. I will not date someone. I want to get to know people, be friends with them. If, after a friendship develops it moves on, then that is that, but I do not pick people for the purposes of sexual partners, or romantic partners.

Most of my friends find out pretty early on. I wear 24/7 by choice, I don't hide it. Note: I do not flaunt it either. IE, I wear clothes that look good despite the diapers, not to specifically hide and or show off the diapers. I also make an effort to not involve people in my thing who don't want to be involved. It is that part, about forcing involvement, that answers when I tell people.

• Like 1