LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Subliminal Baby 2: Steven's Regression (Finished)

Elfy

I'm very happy to present the first part of a new commission and a sequel to "Subliminal Baby" (found here: http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/54377-subliminal-baby/)

This is a commission. If you would like a commission feel free to send me a message and we can discuss ideas and see if we can come up with a great story.

---

Subliminal Baby 2: Steven’s Regression

By Elfy

“Please! Mom, please!” Steven pleaded as he was pushed down and held there by Karen.

Steven had turned into a babbling mess. His tears and snot mixed together on his face as he breathed deep, shuddering breathes. He watched with fearful eyes as his mom effortlessly held the scrawny boy down whilst reaching over for the supplies that had so often been used on Ritchie.

Looking to the side in between tears, Steven could see Ritchie sat on the floor in obvious confusion. His messy diaper was stinking up the whole room now and he looked decidedly uncomfortable, his discomfort was definitely taking second place behind his confusion though as he frowned and watched his brother on the changing table.

“It’s a bit too late for pleading, boy.” Karen said dispassionately. Her face had hardened and it showed no emotion as she got all the needed supplies and placed them on the changing table.

Steven struggled and pulled against his mother’s strong grip. This had to be a nightmare, he thought, there is no way this could possibly be happening to him. He started hammering his fists and feet against the table. The loud noises and struggling seemed to be upsetting Ritchie who, still very confused, started crying as well.

“Oh, for Heaven’s sake…” Karen said in response to her two boy’s wailing, “Steven, you had better settle down right now if you don’t want to stay in this nursery for good. Don’t forget, those files on your computer is enough to tell the police about.”

Steven’s eyes flew wide open and he shook his head but immediately stopped trying to fight back. He laid still and got his crying under control, he just sobbed rather than wailed as Steven felt his mom undo his pants and pull them down. She followed that up with Steven’s underpants and left Steven naked from the waist down.

The heat in the room seemed to rise as Steven felt himself getting sweaty and red in the face. He felt intense embarrassment at being left exposed on the table like this, the only good part was that Ritchie couldn’t see anything whilst sitting on the floor and his mom had no reaction to seeing her son’s private area.

As his mom unfolded one of Ritchie’s disposable diapers, Steven felt himself cringe. The reality of the situation was still dawning on Steven; he couldn’t believe that the diaper he was looking at would be put on him. It seemed impossible that this could possibly happen.

Steven felt his legs lifted up and ben over his head. It was uncomfortable but he was only in that position briefly as the diaper was placed underneath him. Once the diaper was in place, Steven’s legs were lowered on to the diaper and Steven immediately noticed the difference between the soft padding of the diaper and the table underneath it.

Forcing himself to lay still he felt the front of the diaper pulled up between his legs. Everything about this situation was horrible and made Steven want to run away but he knew that if he moved a muscle it would be very bad for him.

As the tapes were placed on the diaper, making sure it was tight around his waist, Steven knew the battle was over. After so much work to get Ritchie into diapers, Steven was now in them through no other reason than he got greedy and wanted to make his brother suffer more.

All of a sudden, all that effort and work that Steven had put in to making Ritchie a baby seemed like the worst decision he had ever made. Karma was hitting Steven in the ass extremely hard.

Karen lifted her younger son off of the table and placed him on the floor. Steven stumbled slightly, he wasn’t used to being lifted like that, before he tumbled down on to his thickly padded rear. He was still sniffing and sobbing as his mom threw a teddy bear to him to comfort him. Her face still betrayed the negative feelings she felt for Steven at that moment. Steven knew that he had destroyed the trust they once shared, he felt awful but he felt worse for himself. Steven wasn’t sorry for what he had done to Ritchie; he was sorry he had been caught. Despite himself, he took hold of the fluffy teddy bear for comfort.

Karen reached down and lifted her older son on to the table. Her hard face softened with sorrow as she laid the messy boy down and started removing his heavily used diaper.

Ritchie babbled happily as Karen took a handful of wipes and began to clean her son’s extremely dirty diaper area.

“Why Steven in diapie?” Ritchie asked his mother confused as he was thoroughly cleaned. He couldn’t see from the table that his words caused his older brother to noticeably flinch.

“Honey…” Karen tried to think how she could explain everything that was happening to his brother in terms Ritchie could understand, “Steven made this happen to you. He made you need diapers, and until you get out of them, he will be in them with you.”

“He… made this happen?” Ritchie asked confused. There was a small tremor in his voice that betrayed how hurt he felt.

“Yes, sweetie.” Karen said as she continued to deal with Ritchie’s messy rear, “But I promise. We are going to get you better, OK?”

Ritchie seemed lost in thought but gave a small nod. Karen flashed a smile that faltered very quickly as she lowered Ritchie’s legs back to the table on top of a new diaper. Her smile had faltered because Ritchie’s overexcited tool had quickly grown to full size. She scowled slightly and looked at Steven who was still sobbing to himself on the floor and staring at his new diaper. Karen knew that these reactions were a result of the messaging.

With a sigh Karen covered Ritchie’s manhood with the front of the diaper and taped it on tightly. She smiled as Ritchie sucked his thumb and smiled back. Karen had to admit that she missed these moments, there was an intimacy in a mother changing their baby’s diaper that she wasn’t sorry to be able to have again. The situation was far from ideal of course, but she couldn’t help her motherly feelings flaring up.

“Mom, I’m… I’m sorry. Please, I’ve learned my lesson. Don’t make me live like this.” Steven was still tearfully sobbing as he looked up and made his desperate plea.

“Don’t make you live like this?” Karen repeated incredulously, “If you didn’t want to live like this, you shouldn’t have made someone else live like this. You may have learned your lesson but your punishment is only just beginning.”

Steven shuddered and his sobs got a little harder as his mom rounded on him.

“I’m not going to use any kind of subliminal messaging, I’m not going to hypnotise you, I’m not going to use any of the despicable tricks you used…” Karen said with venom in her voice, “But when all this is over you will be in Ritchie’s place. When Ritchie is back to normal… We will revisit your position.”

Steven couldn’t respond to this. He just started bawling again whilst Karen shook her head in disgust. She was sure Steven would have plenty to cry about before all this was through.

Once Ritchie’s diaper was securely placed, Karen lifted the boy down and pulled a pair of shorts up his legs. The shorts were not particularly concealing but it didn’t seem like Ritchie particularly cared. He seemed more interested in Steven whom he clearly now felt like an equal to.

Karen threw Steven a t-shirt and told him to put it on. It was baby blue in colour and looked like a larger replica of something a toddler might wear.

“Right, let’s go sort out dinner.” Karen said to her two sons. She reached out her hands, one to each boy. Ritchie eagerly grabbed the hand offered to him with a smile. Steven just looked at his mom without moving.

“Aren’t… Aren’t you going to give me something to cover my… My… Oh, you know.” Steven said in exasperation. He really didn’t want this diaper to be on display to the whole world but he couldn’t quite force himself to say the word.

“It’s your diaper.” Karen explained to her younger son as if he didn’t know what it was really called, “And no. You don’t need to cover it; it will make it easier for Mommy to see when you need changing.”

Steven shuddered about the possibility of both using his diaper and being changed but he accepted his mom’s hand all the same.

Together, the three of them traipsed down the stairs and into the dining room. Steven automatically started moving towards his usual seat but was stopped by his mom. Steven turned to look at her in confusion and saw her pointing to the high chair next to her seat.

“No way! This is stupid.” Steven decided that enough was enough, he had learned his lesson, it was time to put a stop to this. He put his hands on the tapes of his crinkling underwear.

“Stop.” Karen said very quickly, “If you pull that diaper off I will be straight on the phone to the cops. Don’t try me, I have all the evidence of what you did.”

Steven removed his hands slowly and, with a bowed head, he walked to and climbed into the high chair. He knew he couldn’t argue, and there was no way he was going to call his mom’s bluff on something like this.

With a satisfied smile, Karen walked over and snapped the tray into place. The tray’s release was in the back of the seat and Karen was fairly certain that without someone releasing him, Steven would be stuck.

The seats at the table were set up with Karen’s seat in the middle and the two boy’s seats either side of it.

“I will be back with dinner shortly, you two play nice.” Karen warned them as she departed into the kitchen. She gave Stephen an extra hard stare before leaving as if to emphasise what she said.

Steven couldn’t get over the padding around his crotch. He was despondent to be sat in this baby seat like this. He noticed that Ritchie, someone who was a baby mentally got a regular chair, it said a lot about Steven’s place in the family. He subconsciously stuck his bottom lip out in an annoyed pout.

Perhaps even worse than the chair, Steven could feel his bladder starting to ache. The prospect of what that meant made him shudder. Despite everything Steven felt like he still had his dignity, using his diaper would be a quick way of losing it. He hadn’t lost hope that he could talk his mom around, however it was looking increasingly unlikely with every fresh humiliation.

Ritchie meanwhile was looking at Steven with a strange look. Steven started to wonder just how long lasting the effects of the messaging would be. Steven hoped it was less effective than he had previously thought, the sooner Ritchie got back to normal the sooner Steven could get out of these diapers. On the other hand, Steven knew his brother would make his life hell when the effects wore off. He didn’t even want to consider the possibility that the effects may be permanent. Steven again wondered why he had got so greedy. Why hadn’t he stopped at bedwetting? Why had he been so stupid!?

“Here we go.” Karen re-entered the room with a tray full of plates and glasses. She had been gone for some time and both boys were getting a little restless, especially Steven whose bladder was starting to ache more and more.

Karen placed the tray on the table in front of her seat. She picked up a plate full of fries and burgers that made Steven salivate wildly and placed it in front of Ritchie. She took a similar plate for herself which was when Steven realised there was no plate for him. Karen also had a glass of water for herself and a sippy cup full of apple juice for Ritchie.

Leaving the room again, Karen returned a couple of minutes later. As soon as she came into view of Steven he felt his stomach drop.

Steven watched as his mom placed on the highchair tray a small bowl for of an unappetising mush. Steven didn’t know for sure but he was fairly certain it was baby food. Next to the bowl was a baby’s bottle full of milk.

“Come on, Mom…” Steven whined, “You can’t expect me to eat this!”

“I can, and I do.” Karen replied. She sat down in her own seat and munched on a few chips.

“Ritchie, I want you to be a big boy here, OK?” Karen said with a smile to her older son, “Do you think you can try feeding yourself?”

Ritchie looked a little concerned at the task ahead of him but he nodded and smiled. Grabbing a handful of fries and shoving them into his mouth, Ritchie made a bit of a mess as half the fries tumbled out of his mouth. Ritchie gave his mom a big grin.

“Good enough…” Karen said to herself as she turned to Steven.

Taking the spoon, she had brought in with her, she dipped it into the baby food and raised it to Steven’s lips.

“Open up for the choo-choo train!” Karen said excitedly.

Steven didn’t move a muscle, instead he just scowled at his mom. Even if he wasn’t getting the same dinner as the others, he didn’t need to be spoon fed.

“Come on now, Stephen.” Karen said warningly, “The harder you make this, the harder this will all be for you.”

Reluctantly, and against his better instincts, Steven opened his mouth and allowed his mom to shovel in the tasteless mush. He had to fight against gagging as he swallowed it as quickly as possible, the longer it stayed on his tongue the worse the taste got.

Ritchie grabbed the sippy cup and with a look of intense concentration he slowly raised it to his face. He managed to successfully drink from the toddler cup even though some of the juice escaped from the side of his mouth. He looked very proud of his accomplishment when he lowered the cup.

One spoonful was followed by another, and then another. It just kept going as Steven desperately tried to swallow down the horrible, lumpy food. It was only made worse when his mom paused in the feeding and Steven saw her and his brother eating such a tasty meal.

“All done!” Karen eventually said when the bowl was empty, “What a good boy.”

Stephen wasn’t listening, he just grabbed the baby bottle and without even hesitating he shoved the teat into his mouth. He didn’t care how much he looked like a baby with the bottle, he just wanted that disgusting taste out of his mouth.

About halfway through the bottle, Steven’s aching bladder finally started losing its battle. Steven twitched slightly as he felt a jet of hot liquid squirt out of his body and into the thick padding. Trying to squeeze his bladder muscles proved fruitless and the floodgates opened. With little control, Steven began soaking his diaper. As the milk was sucked in at one end, hot urine was shooting out of him at the other.

Blushing a deep red when he saw the others watching him, his primary concern was just to get the horrible taste away. He downed the whole bottle in one go with ease as he really was desperately thirsty. The other two could not see him wetting himself but he still presented quite the sight with the bottle.

Finally, Steven’s bladder finished emptying itself and Steven felt the very curious sensation of warm wetness spreading all throughout the diaper. It wasn’t as unpleasant as Steven thought it might have been but it was humiliating in the extreme. Even worse, he knew that his accident would soon be discovered, as soon as his mom and brother saw what he had done he couldn’t hope to convince them he didn’t need this treatment.

When all three had finished eating and drinking, Karen lifted Ritchie off of his seat and down to the floor. She slipped a finger inside the waistband of his diaper and felt a little dampness but nothing that needed attention right away.

Next, she turned to Steven. She turned the high chair around so that instead of facing the table it was facing her. Immediately she was presented with Steven’s wet diaper directly in her face. She raised her eyebrows and looked up to Steven who couldn’t maintain eye contact. She knew he was wet; couldn’t she just get on with it.

Steven looked away from his mom’s knowing smile. It was too humiliating. Being fed was one thing but when he openly flooded his diaper it made it feel like giving up, like proving his mom right. What better way to show you belong in diapers than using them?

“Let’s get you both upstairs.” Karen said with a smile, “You two can play together.”

Karen unlocked Steven’s tray and lifted him down from the high chair. She didn’t bother checking his diaper since it was clearly wet. Taking both her son’s hands she led them back upstairs and into the nursery. The air was full of crinkles as both boy’s underwear reacted to each and every step. It was music to Karen’s ears as she reminisced over when her sons were still babies and she knew the sound would be embarrassing Steven greatly.

Karen couldn’t help but smile when she saw Steven’s forlorn expression. He looked out at the toys on display without interest and then looked at Karen with a look that just begged to be allowed to go back to his bedroom, to forget all this had happened.

“You boys play nice.” Karen warned as she let go of her kid’s hands, “Look after each other.”

“Wait!” Steven called out as Karen was about to close the door, “Aren’t you going to… Change me?”

Karen smiled as Steven winced and looked at the floor. She could tell how hard it was for Steven to ask that question.

“I think that diaper can last until bedtime.” Karen answered, “You will be fine.”

Karen stepped out and closed the door. Heading downstairs, Karen started to do some cleaning. She suddenly had an idea for the next day, an idea to show Steven his place, an embarrassing punishment to help “break” Steven and regress him. She grabbed the phone, rang a number on her speed dial and held it to her ear with a malicious grin.

• Like 1

Haha I loved ! Now we see a toddler (Ritchie) and his baby brother Stevie I hope that his mommy take him for a walk in the park in stroller while his brother is pushing him like a good brother !! Make him pay elfy!! Pampers it's his destiny forever hauahau

• Like 2

This was a great chapter. It played out well for Mommy. Now she will get even for sure.

Maybe when Ritchie gets back to where he was Karen can have Linda Ritchie girlfriend babysit.

Great great great Job.

Eagle0769 aka Baby Jay

Here is the second part of the sequel :)

I have a Patreon now. Patreon allows you to support your favourite content creators by pledging a monthly subscription to the the creator. It can be as little as $1 or as much as $100 and depending on the tier you donate on there is early access to nearly all stories (this one being the exception) and some exclusive stories. The latest part of "Bad Husband" has been on Patreon for some time now for instance. If you enjoy my work and wish to support me then that is the best way :)

This is a commission. If you would like a commission then please don't hesitate to message me. I am open to all kinds of ideas and we can see if we can work out a good story.

---

“What you wanna play?” Ritchie asked his brother as he walked over to Steven who was still stood next to the door looking miserable.

“I don’t want to play.” Steven replied shortly as he folded his arms across his chest. He didn’t look unlike a toddler having a tantrum.

“But Mommy said to play.” Ritchie said. He walked over to his toy box and pulled out a few little race cars.

“I know Mom said that. But I’m not a baby like you. I don’t just do what I’m told.” Steven said accusingly. This was all so stupid, how had he allowed himself to get stuck in this position?

“You look like a baby like me.” Ritchie giggled as he lined up all the cars in a line on the carpet, “You were in the high chair, you wear a diapie… You wet your diapie…”

“I didn’t have a choice!” Steven half-yelled. He unfolded his arms and held them out to the side as if to ask what else he could have done.

“Neither did I.” Ritchie said. He stopped playing with the cars and looked up to Steven, the smile was gone and instead he had a more hardened face.

There was silence for a little bit. Ritchie turned back to his cars and start pushing them, he was racing them around the room. Steven just sat down by the door, he brought his legs up to his chest and hugged his knees. His wet diaper was providing a nice cushion to sit on but the warm and wet feeling was a constant reminder to what Steven had done.

It felt like an hour passed. It was impossible to say for sure because there was no clock in the nursery, Steven was getting increasingly restless and the constant babbling and car noises form Ritchie was starting to grate on Steven’s nerves.

“Could you shut up?” Steven eventually hissed through clenched teeth.

“I’m playing!” Ritchie responded. He stuck his tongue out at Nick, “You should play.”

“Over my dead body.” Steven said quietly before adding with frustration, “Can you just grow up already… How long can that messaging possibly last?”

Both boys fell silent. Ritchie’s pushing of cars slowed down and he stopped making noises. His face was completely neutral and he seemed to be staring into the middle distance. He let out a long and loud sigh.

“Why did you do this?” Ritchie asked sadly. There was an edge of bitterness in his voice. Ritchie clearly hadn’t forgiven Steven for what the younger boy did.

“I… You bullied me. You made me feel terrible.” Steven explained looking down. He couldn’t look Ritchie in the face, “I just wanted to get even.”

There was more silence.

“You shouldn’t have done it.” Ritchie said bitterly. He didn’t sound much like the toddler he had become now.

“You deserved it.” Steven replied. He didn’t appreciate being told what he should and shouldn’t do. Even if he regretted getting caught, he did not regret what he had done, “I would do it again.”

Ritchie stood up uncertainly. His face was contorted into a mixture of anger and sadness. He let out this low rumbling growl and awkwardly moved forward towards his brother. He looked incredibly angry, and despite his regressed brain and lack of coordination he still posed a threat. Maybe, without the adult brain, he was even more of a threat.

“Hey, whoa… Ritchie, calm down!” Steven said as he clambered to his feet as well. He held out his hands in a pacifying gesture.

Ritchie had a face of thunder and just marched at Steven. Steven had a moment where he realised that Ritchie was walking a little more confidently, despite what was about to happen, he was happy that it looked like the messaging maybe wearing off slightly.

Raising his fist back it looked for all the world that Ritchie was about to punch Steven.

“Ritchie, No!” Steven yelled and he leaned forward and pushed Ritchie extra hard.

Ritchie stumbled backwards, his questionable amount of coordination caused him to fall backwards and he hit the bottom of the changing table with a thump. The diapers and supplies fell off the shelves on and around Ritchie.

Immediately Ritchie started loudly crying. It was clear he wasn’t hurt, but he started crying the same way a toddler does when they take a fall.

A few seconds later the nursery door flew open and Karen came inside. She immediately saw Steven standing close to the door looking across at Ritchie who was surrounded by debris.

“He… He pushed me!” Ritchie wailed pointing at Nick.

“No… Wait!” Steven wanted to plead his case of self-defence but his mother just grabbed his arm.

Dragging Steven to the bed, Karen sat down and pulled her youngest son over her lap. Steven’s big diaper presented an easy target as it puffed out behind him. The soaked padding may as well have had a target drawn on it.

Smack. Smack. Smack.

The blows rained down on Steven’s rear end. The padding did a little to soften the blows but it wasn’t long before he burst into tears. It wasn’t helped Steven when he looked to the side and saw Ritchie smiling with satisfaction. He realised that Ritchie was enjoying seeing Steven getting punished.

The spanking ended up lasting a long time. It felt like minutes passed and by the time Karen finished swatting her son’s rear end she was out of breath and Steven was exhausted from his crying.

Pushing her son roughly off of her lap, Karen then instructed him to climb into the crib. He clearly didn’t dare argue back as he meekly clambered into the toddler bed.

Karen marched across the room to where Ritchie was still sitting, he was no longer crying but was still sniffing and looked tearful.

“Are you OK?” Karen asked as she crouched down next to her son.

Ritchie didn’t speak, he just nodded and climbed slowly to his feet.

“Alright then, let’s get you to bed. I have a special surprise for you in the morning.” Karen said with a smile, “But first let’s get you changed.”

Karen lifted Ritchie on to the changing table and made short work of removing his diaper, cleaning him up and putting him in a fresh disposable. Steven watched enviously from the crib, he was rubbing his sore rear end and wishing he could be changed out of his soggy diaper.

“When you wake up tomorrow I will have a nice surprise for you.” Karen hinted with a smile. She gave her older son a wink as she lifted him down from the table.

Ritchie looked curious and grabbed his mom’s hand. Together they walked to the crib and Ritchie climbed in. He sat at the opposite end of the bed to Steven and looked over rather tensely.

“Time for you both to get some sleep. Now listen, I expect you both to behave yourselves, any violence from either of you and you will both regret it.” Karen warned both of her kids as she lifted the bars.

Both boys were naked except for their respective diapers. Steven was upset that they were going to have to sleep in the same crib but there was plenty of room for both of them.

“Mom… Mommy.” Steven said trying to garner favour with his mother. He was still sniffing back tears, the tears weren’t helped by the embarrassing request he had to make. He went very red as he asked, “Could… Could you change my diaper?”

“No.” Karen replied coldly, “Maybe a night in a cold, wet diaper will help you adapt to your new position, baby.”

Steven flinched and felt almost compelled to complain. You wouldn’t treat a real baby like that, he thought. But he thought better of talking back and stayed silent.

Ritchie laid down straight away whilst Steven slowly lowered himself down at the opposite end so that they were lying head-to-feet. Steven watched as his mom dropped a sippy cup to Ritchie and a bottle of juice for Steven. She then headed to the exit, turned the light off and left the room.

In the darkness and silence Steven heard a little voice at the other end of the bed giggle slightly. His burning butt was a reminder to not respond and he closed his eyes to try and sleep. He was still in his soaked diaper and it was beginning to get really uncomfortable, he knew he would have to wait till morning for a change and tried to find a comfortable position.

Steven spent most the night tossing and turning as his wet diaper became more and more uncomfortable. He heard Ritchie snoring from the other end of the bed and spent most of the night trying to ignore the itchiness in his diaper and just fall asleep. Eventually he was able to close his eyes and not open them again.

---

When Steven did eventually open his eyes the next morning it was very reluctantly. He had spent the night tossing and turning and trying to find the sleep that was constantly evading him, when the nursery door opened and Karen walked in he was still feeling very tired.

“Wakey wakey, boys.” Karen said as she threw the curtains open and bathed the room in light, “We have another wonderful day ahead of us.”

Ritchie woke up as Karen spoke and he sat up whilst rubbing his eyes. He was much more awake than Steven who had laid back down, covered himself up with the blanket and tried to get more sleep. It had been very hard to sleep in his soaked diaper, and Steven felt just as tired now as he did before going to bed.

The side of the crib came clattering down as Karen helped Ritchie step out. He was very wet which didn’t surprise anyone. He was lifted up on to the changing table and changed without much hassle. As he was lifted down, Karen gave Ritchie a pair of tracksuit bottoms and a t-shirt to wear for the day. They hid his diaper well and unless you paid extra close attention, looking at Ritchie you would assume he was like any other man in his very early twenties.

Ritchie looked a little confused at his rather adult state of dress but he seemed happy enough.

“Come on Steven.” Karen said softly as she walked back over to the crib, “Let’s get you out of that diaper. You have a big day today.”

Steven wanted to sleep but the feeling around his crotch was unbearable. The cold dampness was intolerable and it forced Steven to drag himself to the edge of the crib and flop down on his tired feet. He walked across the room and hopped up on to the changing table.

The cool air that he felt as the front of his used diaper was pulled down was divine. Despite his humiliating position, he smiled slightly as he was wiped, it felt so good to be out of that diaper that being placed into a new one almost didn’t matter at that moment. He knew his opinion would change later but for these few minutes at least, just being out of the previous diaper was the best feeling.

After Steven was taped up in a new diaper, he was lifted down from the table and dressed for the day. Unlike Ritchie’s fairly grown up clothes, Steven was given a pair of very small shorts and a very colourful t-shirt that screamed juvenile.

Steven was most concerned by the shorts though. Short and tight, they left nothing to the imagination. The bulge of the diaper underneath was very obvious and he found that every time he twisted his body or stretched slightly, his shirt was pulled up and the waistband of his infantile underwear was on display for everyone.

With a lot of yawning, mostly from Steven, the three of them headed downstairs and to the breakfast table.

Breakfast went much the same way that the previous evenings dinner did. Steven was fed by his mother again, she made a show and dance of every spoonful of cereal and he had to endure waiting between each bit of food as his mom fed herself and also helped Ritchie out.

If there was one positive to come from the breakfast, Steven noticed that Ritchie was feeding himself rather competently. A little food was spilled but Ritchie seemed more coordinated, perhaps it wasn’t going to be so bad, perhaps Ritchie would be back to normal sooner than Steven had thought.

As Steven watched Ritchie eating, the doorbell rang causing everyone’s heads to swivel towards the front door. Steven felt a bolt of anxiety shoot down his spine as he realised that someone may be on the way in. Being seen like this would be Steven’s worst nightmare.

Karen stood up from her seat and headed to the front door. Ritchie went right back to eating as if he didn’t have a care in the world. Steven, on the other hand, was stretching over the tray as he tried to see who the visitor was. No matter how much he stretched he could not see who was at the door.

“Oh, hello!” Steven heard his mom say from the door, “Come on in!”

Steven’s eyes flew wide as dinner plates. He pulled and pushed against the high chair in desperation to not be seen. It was no use though, the chair had been designed to keep people in, nothing Stephen could do would have any effect.

Steven slumped low in his seat as he heard the footsteps approaching. He waited to see who was going to see his humiliation with baited breath.

“LINDA!” Ritchie yelled from behind Steven.

Ritchie practically fell off of his chair in his rush to get up and almost knocked Steven’s high chair over as he ran over to his girlfriend.

“Hello Ritchie!” Linda held out her arms and Ritchie nearly bowled her over as he ran into them.

“I’m so glad you could look after Ritchie today. I really need to get to the shop and it wouldn’t be fair on him, you know?” Karen explained.

“I understand completely.” Linda said before adding with a look of disgust, “What about… Him.”

“Steven?” Karen clarified, “Oh, he will be coming with me. It would be unfair to make Ritchie go out before he has recovered, but Steven… Well, he is still learning his lesson.”

Steven’s mouth dropped open as he considered the implications, the possibilities for humiliation when taken out in public like this. He uselessly shook his head.

“Don’t shake your head at me.” Karen warned, “We both know you have no choice in the matter.”

“Did he really do what you said on the phone?” Linda asked Karen whilst she stared at Steven with malice.

“The messaging?” Karen replied, “Yes he did. I could hardly believe it. An eye for an eye seems fair though. He will soon see that being made to act like a baby isn’t very funny.”

Steven looked down at his tray. He already knew it wasn’t funny, he was already regretting what he had done. But he had already begged for a reprieve, he knew he wasn’t getting one.

“OK Steven, time to go.” Karen said with a big smile. Steven couldn’t tell if it was a malicious smile or a friendly one.

Steven was let out of his high chair, his diaper still dry. His mom helped Steven put his shoes on and then handed him a backpack with diaper supplies in it for any changes that might be required. Steven shuddered at the possibilities of a diaper change in public but took the bag anyway. He followed his mother out of the house to the car.

When his mom opened the door, she instructed Steven to sit in the baby seat that had originally been installed for his older brother. Initially, Steven was disgusted by that idea and thought about complaining but just as he opened his mouth to say something he saw one of his neighbours looking out their window at him. They had a curious frown on their face that seemed to suggest they could see something was wrong even if they couldn’t put their finger on what.

Realising he was in the public’s view, Steven turned around and quickly sat in the infant seat without hesitation, he did not want his neighbours to know what was happening. His mom took her time strapping in him until he was tightly held down. The seat caused Steven to recline slightly and stuck his diapered crotch out in front of him a little. A humiliating position that he was unable to move from.

The journey to the supermarket was a dull one. The only thing Steven had to occupy his mind was the worry of getting out the car and being led around the shop in his toddler clothes. It was an appalling prospect but also one which he had no defence against. He could only hope he was less noticeable than he thought he was.

As the car neared the shops Steven felt his bladder, that had been protesting for a long time finally reached bursting point. He felt himself go red in the face as he slowly relaxed his bladder muscles and allowed a hot stream of urine to soak into his diaper. Steven felt the warm stream run down between his legs and into the seat of his padding where it was finally absorbed. He shuddered at the tickling feeling and hoped that his mom hadn’t noticed what he was doing.

When they finally pulled up in the car park, Steven’s tummy felt full of butterflies and he felt nauseous about what was about to happen. He prayed that no one he knew would be at the shops.

“Oh, sweetie, before I forget.” Karen said as she undid the straps that were holding Steven down.

Karen pulled a small chain out of her pocket. On the chain was a very large pacifier. Karen reached forwards and placed the necklace around Steven’s neck and then she tucked it under his shirt so it was mostly hidden.

“Just in case you need it.” Karen said with a devilish smile.

Not finished with her torment, Karen then reached down and felt the padding around Steven’s crotch. She smiled knowingly at her younger son as she felt the warm and swelled padding. Steven could only blush and look away under her knowing glare.

I was glad to see this story continued. I know that Steven is in for some very rough days ahead. I still think that if I were him I would sneak out of the crib and pack a bag of clothes quick and then head for the hills. Between the treatment from his mom and what he can expect to be coming from Richie, he is better taking his chances on the streets. I am really enjoying the story and look forward to reading more.

This is a commission. If you would like a commission feel free to send me a message and we can discuss ideas and see if we can come up with a great story.

---

When Steven exited the car he looked around nervously. He fidgeted with the bottom of his shirt as he tried to make sure his shame was covered up. Steven felt his arm grabbed and he was dragged roughly over to the shopping carts. For a brief second he worried that his mom was going to sit him in one of the carts with a toddler seat but he was obviously too big for that and she took a regular cart.

“I want you to hold on to this cart at all times.” Karen warned, “If you let go I will spank you here in the middle of the shop. Don’t test me.”

Steven gulped and quickly grabbed the cart, after everything that had happened in the last couple of days he wasn’t going to push his mother at all. It was amazing how fast he had gone from fully resisting to being cowed by his mother’s threats.

Together they entered the shop and started slowly making their way through the aisles. Steven could see that he was getting some strange looks from a few people and he repeatedly made sure his diaper was covered. He really didn’t know if the bulge around his crotch was obvious but it seemed like quite a few people were noticing something was up.

More worrying for Steven than people staring at his padded rear, was the growing feeling of pressure in his tummy. He knew this was going to happen eventually since he wasn’t allowed on the toilet but, having a messy accident in the middle of the busy store was too much for Steven to think about. He wasn’t sure if his fragile psyche could take it.

The trip around the store was tortuously slow. Karen seemed to want to look at every single item she passed and examine it and Steven, forced to hold on to the shopping cart had to stand their patiently like the obedient toddler he was being turned in to.

“What do you think, Steven? Generic brand ketchup or the premium stuff?” Karen asked as she held up two nearly identical bottles.

“I don’t care.” Steven replied distractedly. His stomach was feeling increasingly unwell, he could feel pressure building within him and he didn’t know how long he would be able to hold on for. He had even stopped obsessively smoothing out his shirt, he wasn’t thinking about his diaper, he was focused completely on his tummy.

“Don’t take that tone with me.” Karen warned her struggling son. She dropped the premium ketchup in the cart and started moving forwards again.

They carried on around the shop and seemed to get slower as they went. By the time they were going down the final few aisles, Steven was having to really hold on. All of his attention was on the increasingly painful cramping in his guts. He noticed that other people were looking when he would occasionally wince and hold his tummy, the only positive was that he hadn’t seen anyone he knew.

The sweat was starting to build up on Steven’s forehead as he the effort of not messing himself began to take its toll. He felt sick, both from his body wanting to evacuate and because of how scared he was of losing control in the store. By now he knew people were noticing his diaper. When he cramped and bent over he could feel his shirt ride up his back a little and reveal his underwear, but what could he do? Not fouling himself in this store was his only priority.

“Are you alright?” Karen asked offhandedly as they exited the final aisle and headed towards the checkouts.

“I…” Steven didn’t know if he could admit his problem. He thought it was obvious what was happening, his mom must be toying with him.

“Oh look! These baby wipes are on sale. How useful!” Karen cut off her son as she picked up a couple of packets of the wipes and dropped them into the cart.

Karen pushed the cart forward suddenly and it caught Steven off guard. There was a brief moment where he felt like the surprise was going to undo all his effort but he managed to hang on at the last second.

By the time they got to the till Steven knew he wouldn’t make it home before pooping, but he hoped he could at least make it to the car so his accident wasn’t so public. Whilst his mom bagged the items as they came through the checkout, Steven just stared forward. His whole mind was consumed with keeping every muscle tight, he shook slightly as he kept hold of the side of the cart.

Finally, his mom paid for their items and they started leaving the shop. Steven was so close to success, so close from avoiding public embarrassment. He had reached a point where he was looking forward to messing his diaper in the car just because it meant, for him, a victory.

As they reached the entrance and exit of the shop Steven felt a very sudden and cramp and was compelled to stand still as his control was pushed to the limit. With a sudden burst Steven felt a large log of poop half escape him.

“No, no no…” Steven repeated to himself.

He was stood in the middle of the entrance area and surrounded by people. He couldn’t move, letting go of the shopping cart he looked pitifully up at his mom, tears formed in his eyes as he knew the battle was lost.

He was compelled to push when yet another cramp wracked his body. Steven squatted on the spot slightly as an embarrassingly loud fart echoed around the entrance and attracted the attention of everyone around him, from his squatting position the waistband of his diaper was very visible. Even his mom stopped and turned with a curious expression to look at Steven.

Steven pushed and felt the solid lump get squeezed out of him and into his snug diaper. It curled around and spread as it searched for space, Steven grunted as he kept pushing and a single tear rolled down his face. He heard the muttering of the people watching him, some were openly laughing.

Steven started to straighten up as the log was pinched off but almost immediately found himself squatting again as a rush of softer poop demanded to be released. He moaned helplessly as the back of his diaper bulged out and sticky warmth spread throughout the diaper. The smell was already escaping his diaper and it was obvious to everyone what was happening. When he finished humiliating himself through via messing he felt a scalding jet of pee soak the front of the diaper.

Slowly, Steven stood up straight and looked around at the horrified faces of the people who had just watched his disgraceful act. He started sniffing loudly and soon his whole body was shaking from the tears and that started coming thick and fast.

“Mommy…” Steven murmured as he took a couple of steps forward. The sticky sludge in the back of his diaper shifted uncomfortably as he moved.

Karen stepped forward silently, pulled the pacifier that was hidden under his shirt out and placed it in her son’s mouth.

Almost instinctively, Steven began sucking the soother and found himself at least slightly comforted. He felt his mom grab his arm and he allowed himself to be pulled out of the shop and back to the car.

Steven felt so weak and pathetic, with his pants loaded with poop and a pacifier he looked nothing more than the toddler that he was being treated like. He cried with shame as he was roughly pulled away from the crowd, who were openly laughing, and back towards the car.

“I can’t believe you would embarrass me like this.” Karen hissed as she dragged her messy son away from the shop.

Steven had no response except to continue sucking on the pacifier in his mouth. His deep sobs and tear filled eyes betrayed his sadness and he could feel shame burning through to his very soul as he saw people all around them staring. His awkward wide-legged waddle caused by the large mess in his pants made every step uncomfortable and the horribly sticky and slimy feeling all over his backside was miserable. The sound of the gathered crowd laughing at the humiliated boy followed him all the way back to the car.

Karen pulled the rear passenger door open and pointed for her youngest son to climb into the toddler seat. She had a look of disgust on her face as the stinky boy bent slowly and climbed into the vehicle.

Karen briefly stopped the boy as he climbed into the vehicle and pulled back the waistband of his shorts and diaper to inspect the damage. Steven, horrified at this public checking looked around to see people still staring as his mother recoiled in revulsion at the state of the diaper.

Steven snivelled as he slowly lowered himself into the seat. He visibly winced as the used diaper was squeezed between himself and the toddler booster seat, the contents were squeezed into areas that had previously been free from the horrible mess. Everything was spread out and made a lot worse.

Karen reached in and, with a face that showed how horrid the smell was, she quickly buckled Steven into the seat and closed the door.

For a few moments, Steven was left completely alone. He had never felt so helpless, so useless and so thoroughly disgusted with himself. His stench was appalling, the feeling of his heavily used diaper was even worse. Steven had never felt so bad. His ego, which had been soaring high as he reduced his brother to babyhood, was now at its lowest point. He was a broken man.

Karen stepped into the driver’s seat and quickly rolled down all the windows as she tried to clear the foul smelling air. When she put the car into gear and started the drive home the only noise coming from inside the car was Steven’s pitiful crying.

“You absolutely stink.” Karen needlessly informed her son, “You know, Ritchie received that messaging for quite a while before he did anything like this. What’s your excuse?”

Steven continued to just sob. In fact, he sobbed all the way home with his mother’s barbed insults ringing in his ears and the awful stench of his own waste filling his nostrils. He felt so terrible that other people were being subjected to his lack of control, both the people at the store and his own mother. His self-respect was almost completely gone. He should have been angry at what he was forced to do, but he just felt shame.

The car journey was silent except for when Karen wanted to make more comments about the horrid smell. By the time they arrived in the driveway, Steven was a blubbering mess. His discomfort was at maximum as the lumpy mess covered everything in his diaper, he felt itchy and sticky and wanted nothing more than to receive a fresh diaper.

When they pulled up in the driveway, Karen got out of the car. Steven expected her to walk around the car and release him from his seat, to let him out of the foul smelling air that he was sitting in. Instead, Karen opened the trunk of the car and began taking the shopping in, she just left Steven in the enclosed space even closing all the windows.

By the time Karen had finished taking the shopping in, presumably handing it all to Linda to put away, Steven felt like he was choking on his own messy smell. When the door next to him was finally opened and fresh air blasted into the car he was ecstatic to breath it in, gulping down the fresh air as he was unbuckled and allowed to step out of the car.

Steven’s diaper was in a sorry state by this stage. He slowly waddled towards the door very conscious that any neighbour or passing person who might see him would probably assume, correctly, that they were looking at a person who had filled their pants and was now shamefully waddling home.

As he walked in the front door he was greeted by Linda and Ritchie who were looking over from by the entrance to the living room which was opposite the bottom of the stairs.

“Oh my God.” Linda exclaimed as she covered her nose. She stared at Steven and, quite evidently, could smell him as soon as he walked into the house.

“Eww.” Ritchie exclaimed covering his nose. He giggled a little bit but stopped abruptly when Karen followed Steven into the house.

“Steven, get your disgusting butt upstairs.” Karen commanded before adding in a much softer tone of voice, “Linda, how is Ritchie?”

“He has been good as gold!” Linda said happily as she wrenched her eyes off of Steven, “Ritchie and me did those little test books and he did wonderfully.”

Linda was referring to some early year’s math and English test books that Karen had left for her to run through with Ritchie. It was supposed to test where Ritchie was and the fact that he had done most of the books without an issue seemed like a very positive sign.

“Oh Ritchie, I’m so proud!” Karen hugged her larger son, “Come on, let’s get you changed as well. Linda, thank you so much for your babysitting. You are a life saver.”

“My pleasure!” Linda replied as she gathered up her coat and bag. Now that Karen was home there was no reason to stay.

Ritchie gave Linda a big hug before turning to the staircase. Steven and Ritchie trooped up the stairs to the nursery. Steven still hadn’t removed the pacifier, it felt like the only thing stopping him from bursting into tears at that moment.

Karen arrived in the nursery a minute later. She almost loved at the way Ritchie was standing by the window where the fresh air was coming in whist Steven stood awkwardly in the middle of the room. His shoulders were hunched over and he was looking at the ground, the shame of his sorry state was easy for all to see.

“Well, I think the stinky baby needs changing first.” Karen said as she walked forward and lifted Steven on to the changing table, “Stop this horrible smell the rest of us have to endure.”

Steven winced as he was laid down in his own filth. He just sucked the pacifier and tried to pretend he was somewhere else. He felt the tapes of his diaper pulled off and then the front get lowered. It had seemed impossible but the smell actually got worse as his messy accident was exposed to everyone in the room.

Billy blushed as he saw his mom visibly recoil from the disgusting mess. He almost felt like he should apologise but he decided to just double down on the sucking of his soother. He closed his eyes as his mom started the long process of wiping him clean. It took several humiliating minutes for Steven to be cleaned and when his mom was satisfied he was lifted down from the table and stripped naked.

Steven was hopeful that perhaps his mom had decided to stop punishing him but after Ritchie was stripped naked in a similar way she, Karen grabbed their hands and marched them into the bathroom.

It was pretty awkward to be standing completely naked next to his equally naked brother. It was even more awkward when Karen sat them both down at opposite ends of the bathtub and started running the water.

Steven blushed and tried to look anywhere else, he wanted to avoid looking at his naked brother for obvious reasons. The same reasons he wished his brother had more sense to look away as well. Slowly the water level rose up and filled the tub.

A full tub barely made any difference to Steven’s embarrassment though, it just shifted to a new focus as his mother started scrubbing him roughly with soap and a sponge.

Whilst Steven was rather roughly cleaned by Karen, Ritchie started talking to her. Ritchie speech still had a rather infantile sound to it but, crucially to Steven, Ritchie was able to hold a proper conversation. That could only be good news to the boy desperate for his brother to recover to end his own punishment.

Whilst the boys were scrubbed, Steven stayed very still and silent. He didn’t raise his voice, or complain, or offer any kind of resistance as his mom cleaned him all over. He didn’t really think about it, but Steven was a broken man. His utter humiliation earlier, his treatment before and after that even, had drastically altered his attitude. He had very quickly gone from trying to stop this madness to accepting his treatment, and all of this was happening without any subliminal messaging or anything. Steven couldn’t let himself think about that though, he just closed his eyes and imagined better times.

Karen had to admit she loved all of this. She had never realised how much she missed looking after her sons. Changing diapers, feeding them, cleaning them… There was a large part of her that wished this would never end. She wanted her sons to recover but, at the same time, she knew that she would miss this odd time of their lives.

“Ritchie, do you think you could be a big boy for me?” Karen asked as she started draining the water out of the bath a little later.

“Big boy?” Ritchie asked with an unsure look.

“Yeah.” Karen replied enthusiastically, “You want to be out of diapers, right?”

Ritchie slowly nodded, he seemed unsure.

“Great, well hold on a second.” Karen said. She hurried downstairs and then back up. When she re-entered the room she was carrying something large behind her back.

“What’s that, mommy?” Ritchie asked curiously.

Karen, with a big smile, moved her hands in front of her and showed her older son exactly what she had brought him.

“This…” Karen said maintaining the excitement in her voice. She knew that it was easier to get toddlers to potty train if you acted like it’s something they should really want to do, “Is a potty!”

Ritchie looked at it curiously but his smile showed Karen that he was ready to try. He even clapped his hands a little bit. Steven, rather contemptuously, rolled his eyes at his brother’s excitement. It didn’t occur to him that whilst Ritchie would, hopefully, be working his way out of diapers, Steven would be given no option but to use his infantile underwear any time he needed to.

“What I want you to do.” Karen said to Ritchie as she held out the new potty for Ritchie to look at, “Is tell me when you need to go pee pee or poop, OK? Then you can use this potty like a big boy rather than these nasty baby diapers like your brother.”

Ritchie nodded his head and smiled although he looked a little intimidated by the toddler toilet.

Once the bath was over, both boys were taken out of the tub and vigorously dried in the steamy bathroom. Both boys were taken back to the nursery, the smell of Steven’s dirty diaper still hung in the air a little bit, the reminder of Steven’s lack of control causing him to feel shame as he was taken to the changing table and lifted on to it.

Steven didn’t resist as his mom got out a new thick diaper and placed it underneath his newly cleaned backside. There was no way he could argue he didn’t need a diaper after what happened earlier. He was swiftly taped up and placed back on the floor.

Karen headed over to the chest of drawers and pulled out a baby blue shirt that had snaps at the bottom. Steven knew immediately what it was but he did nothing but sadly sigh as it was pulled over his head. The snaps were clipped together between his legs and when Karen moved her hand away, he felt the elastic onesie material push the soft padding up into his crotch a bit. Yet another reminder, as if he needed one, of his infantile state.

Whilst Steven went and perched himself on the edge of the crib, Ritchie was lifted up on to the changing table. Karen had been almost silent when changing Steven but she seemed very animate whilst changing Ritchie, lots of smiles and happy voices.

As the front of a new diaper was pulled up between Ritchie’s legs there was a sudden commotion.

“Mommy! Mommy!” Ritchie suddenly started shouting.

“What is it?” Karen asked alarmed at the sudden shouting.

“Pee pee!” Ritchie exclaimed.

Karen’s eyes went wide. She quickly lifted Ritchie off of the changing table and repeatedly told him to hang on. She sprinted to the bathroom and back to the bedroom with the enlarged potty. Karen put it down and helped sit her older son on it.

There was a nervous tension for a few seconds. All eyes were on the naked man on the potty, Karen muttered some encouraging words and Steven was just shocked at what he was seeing.

In the mostly silent room there was suddenly a quiet tinkling sound. It got a little louder as Ritchie used the potty successfully, he had a huge smile in his mouth and was clapping his hands as he peed freely.

“Oh Ritchie! Well done!” Karen exclaimed with a wide smile, “What a big boy!”

As the sound of urine hitting the potty continued. Steven relaxed himself and felt a sudden warmth in his crotch. As Ritchie used the potty, Steven sat on the side of his crib and wet his diaper. He barely even gave any thought to what he was doing, he wasn’t going to be given the opportunity to use the potty anyway. He would have to use the diaper sooner or later so he didn’t even attempt to hold his bladder.

Steven briefly thought about the fact that Ritchie was able to tell his mom he needed the potty and successfully avoid wetting himself whilst Steven flooded his diaper. He didn’t let his mind linger on that too long, it was depressing to know that he must now be considered as less competent than his half-regressed brother.

When the dripping finally stopped. Ritchie stood up and jumped up and down in celebration, drops of urine were flung everywhere as he leapt around the room. Once he was calmed down, Karen got him back on the changing table and placed into his diaper.

“I know you just used the potty and I am super proud of you for doing so.” Karen said, “This is just to be safe, OK? If you need the potty again for anything, come let me know and we can get you on the potty. You will be out of diapers in no time!”

Ritchie excitedly nodded his head as he celebrated his success. It was a huge breakthrough for him, if ever there needed to be proof that Ritchie was recovering from his regression it was evident in the fact that he was able to keep control until he could get to the potty.

Steven, who was still sitting on the side the crib, watched in a bored fashion. He was mildly annoyed that he had just got a new diaper and had already wet it but he knew it would have happened eventually anyway so he paid it little thought.

Oh Elfy that was a great chapter hope there will be more to come. :P

I'm starting to feel sorry for Steven too but like Karen said "and eye for and eye".

I'm also happy that Linda knows what happened to Richie. She must really love him to stay with him. :wub:

Mmmm maybe I wonder if she is enjoying taking care of Richie like a baby?? :P

Keep up the good work can't wait for the next chapter.

Eagle0769 aka Baby Jay

• 2 weeks later...

---

The rest of the day was pretty normal, or at least what passed for normal in Steven’s house these days. They spent most of the evening sat on the living room floor playing with toys whilst Karen watched television and made sure the boys stayed out of trouble. The potty had been brought downstairs and a couple of times Karen was called into action to quickly remove her older son’s diaper so that he could successfully use the toddler toilet.

In contrast, Steven never even attempted to ask to use the potty. Steven, who spent most of his time mindlessly colouring, barely even moved when he felt the twinge of needing the bathroom. He was quite happy to just lay on the spot, hold his breath slightly and let the warm wetness spread throughout the padding between his legs.

When the two boys were sent to bed that night Steven was soaked. He made no effort to resist when his mother lifted him up on to the changing table and just sighed whilst he had his diaper changed. He was quickly lifted down and told to get into the crib which he did without complaint. Ritchie, who had used the potty successfully multiple times was still a little damp when Karen checked him. He was very disappointed but his Mom told him not to worry, that all little ones have a few accidents whilst potty training. Ritchie was placed in a new diaper and then put in the crib as well.

After Karen left the room there was a strange quietness in the nursery. It was a warm night and both boys were wearing just a diaper.

Steven laid down flat on his back and sighed deeply as he contemplated another uncomfortable night in the baby bed. Steven was very annoyed that his brother seemed quite restless, Steven just wanted to go to sleep and let the time pass quietly but his brother was tossing and turning. Eventually, Ritchie sat up and started playing with some of the teddy bears in the crib, he wasn’t quiet about it either.

“Will you shut up!” Steven eventually hissed at his brother when he got tired of being kept awake.

“No!” Ritchie retorted and stuck his tongue out at Steven, “I’m not tired. Play with me!”

Steven grumbled and ignored his brother. He was forced to just lay there until Ritchie eventually tired himself out and laid down. As Steven was finally able to close his eyes he felt his bladder releasing into his diaper. Steven sighed and closed his eyes as he felt the warmth spreading yet again, a feeling that was quickly becoming very familiar to him.

The next morning found Steven waking up to the feeling of a hand inside the leg band of his diaper. He opened his eyes and quickly saw his mom leaning over him.

“Wet?” Karen asked even though she already knew the answer.

Steven remained silent. What did she expect? Of course he was wet, he wasn’t allowed out of his padding so what else was he going to do?

When he had finished having his diaper changed he was placed on the floor. Ritchie was placed next to him after his own change. Karen instructed the pair that she had some phone calls to make and that they were to play nicely together otherwise they would both be in trouble.

After she left, Ritchie hurriedly got out his model army men and started setting them up in two lines to have a mock war. Steven resisted joining in for the longest time, the idea of playing these baby games was abhorrent to Steven who wanted nothing more than to go back to playing with his computer games.

After an hour had passed Steven was bored out of his mind and was becoming increasingly interested in the battles that Ritchie was having with his army men. Ritchie had created a whole story for the armies that were fighting each other and although the story was very basic, Ritchie’s regressed mind could only do so much, it was interesting enough that Steven found himself paying more and more attention to the unfolding battle.

“Want to play?” Ritchie offered to his brother when he saw Steven looking over to his battle with interest, “You could be the blue army and I’ll be red.”

Steven was about to just arbitrarily shut Ritchie down and say he wasn’t interested in his stupid baby games but something stopped him. He was so bored and had no prospect of finding any adult activities, Steven looked around to see if anyone was looking and then slowly slid over so he could face Ritchie.

With great trepidation, Steven leaned forward and grabbed one of the little army men. Feeling very unsure of himself and more than a little embarrassed, Steven moved the little soldier forwards. Ritchie smiled and did the same with one of his own soldiers.

An hour later and it was as if this was the most normal thing in the world. Steven and Ritchie were laughing together and staging huge battles. They were both so engrossed in the action their imaginations had created that they didn’t realise how much noise they were making.

When Ritchie blew up half of Steven’s army, both boys collapsed into a fit of giggles and neither seemed to have any idea that Karen had walked up the stairs and was peeking into the nursery room. Indeed, when Karen looked into the room she saw Steven, in a significantly damp diaper, laying on the floor and kicking his legs haphazardly.

“Enjoying yourselves?” Karen asked with a smile.

Steven jumped and quickly moved away from the army games and tried to pretend that he wasn’t enjoying himself. He blushed a deep red as he tried to avoid the knowing gaze of his brother and mother.

“Smells like someone is overdue for a change.” Karen hinted as she walked into the room to check the two boys.

Firstly, Karen walked over to Ritchie and pulled back the rear of his diaper to find him perfectly clean if a little wet. Frowning slightly, she straightened up and walked over to Steven.

Steven knew she was wasting her time checking him. He was wet but he knew he wasn’t at fault for the smell in the room, although Steven had to admit that he didn’t notice a smell until his Mom had pointed it out. Little did he know that when you spend all your time in diapers and around diapers you start to become desensitised to the smells involved.

“Oh, Steven! Why didn’t you tell me you needed to be changed?” Karen asked her son as she lifted him up and placed him on the changing table.

“Huh?” Steven responded as he was forced to lay back and have his diaper removed.

Steven looked down as Karen pulled the used diaper away from him and was shocked to see there was a very small amount of poop smeared on the bottom. He tried to think of when this would have happened but was drawing a blank. With a jolt of horror, he realised that at some point he had partially messed his diaper and either forgot or not even noticed.

Steven stayed silent about this though. There was no way he could let anyone know he had done such an infantile thing. He just tried to remain as stoic as possible whilst his Mom wiped him clean and then taped a new diaper on to him.

When Steven was lifted down from the changing table he didn’t go back to playing with Ritchie. He sat on his own a little way away from his brother and was deeply lost in thought.

---

A few days passed without much incident. The only thing of note was how the boys were both getting used to their new positions. Steven had largely accepted his position as baby of the family and although he didn’t like it, he was aware that he had to earn his way back up to being a big boy again. He had started making very little fuss when he used his diapers and he even messed himself a few times without complaint. He absolutely hated it but he was beginning to get used to it.

Ritchie, meanwhile was getting better and better at controlling himself. With increasing regularity, he was making it to the potty on time and as the days he passed he was needing his diapers less and less. This was exciting for both boys as the sooner Ritchie was out of diapers, the sooner Steven would have a chance to get out of them.

Even apart from diapers, Ritchie was increasingly acting like a grown up. He no longer found interest in the baby shows on TV and the games he played were getting increasingly sophisticated. He was even beginning to be rather malicious towards Steven, he had started to make fun of his brother who was using his diapers very regularly.

The most embarrassing thing that Steven had noticed happening was Ritchie had begun to check Steven on occasion. Ritchie had started patting and checking Steven’s diaper whenever he wanted, this caused Steven to complain to their mother but instead of a telling off, Ritchie was praised for being a responsible older brother. It was just an extra level of humiliation that Steven had to adapt to.

It was in this atmosphere that the doorbell went one day just as the two brothers were finishing breakfast. Steven was locked in his high chair and cringed when he realised they had a visitor and he was trapped in place. Ritchie, befitting his growing position, was in a regular chair and looked at his mother excitedly.

“Mom, could you let me ou-” Steven had started to ask to be let out of the highchair so that he could scurry upstairs and hide but Karen had simply grabbed the small blue pacifier that she kept with her and placed it in her blushing son’s face.

Karen hurried over to the front room window and glanced outside to see who was at the door. She had a very good idea who it was but she wanted to be sure. Seeing their visitor was the person she expected, she smiled and looked back over at the two boys sitting at the kitchen table.

“Ritchie?” Karen called, “Would you like to answer the door? You are a big boy now and I think you might like the surprise!”

Ritchie looked confused but happy. He was very happy to be given such a grown up task and he quickly stood up and ran towards the front door. His crinkling padding loudly following him out into the hallway.

Steven waited to see who was at the door. He was left alone at the kitchen table as Karen followed Ritchie out towards the front door. Steven shifted in his seat a little and felt some urine squirt into his diaper, he barely gave it a second thought though as he strained to try and see out into the hall and see who their surprise visitor was. He hoped they wouldn’t come in to see him, he just wanted to hide until this horrible punishment was over.

There was a sudden loud, high-pitched shouting along with other signs of excitement as the door was opened. Steven couldn’t see what was happening but judging by how excited Ritchie sounded he felt like he had a good idea of who it was.

“Linda!” Ritchie excitedly shouted as he pulled his girlfriend into the living room.

Karen followed the pair in and laughed at all the excitement. Ritchie turned around and hugged Linda tightly, his big padded bottom sticking out as he giggled happily. Steven was actually quite happy to see Linda; she already knew about Steven’s embarrassing situation so he was thankful he wouldn’t have to be exposed to anyone new.

“I’m so happy you could help me out today.” Karen said to Linda.

“Oh, it’s my pleasure to look after the boys!” Linda replied with a huge smile, “How are they doing?”

“Ritchie is doing so well! I’m very proud of him.” Karen replied with pride, “He has been using the potty like a big boy, I’ve barely needed to change him in the last few days. He is really growing up.”

Steven saw that Ritchie blushed with embarrassment at all the kind words as he hugged Linda.

“Oh, wow!” Linda said enthusiastically, “Growing up? What a good boy!”

“Yep, he will be in big boy pants before we know it.” Karen said. Ritchie nodded his head excitedly.

“How about… Him?” Linda almost spat out venomously as she looked over to Steven as he sat trapped in his highchair. Linda had not forgotten nor forgiven what Steven had done to her boyfriend.

“Steven?” Linda said as she looked over at her younger son, “Not so good I’m afraid. He has been wetting and soiling himself every day. You will have to keep a close eye on that one.”

Linda nodded her head to say she understood.

“Right… I need to go to the shops.” Karen said as she started gathering together her bag and coat, “I should only be a couple of hours. If you need anything from the fridge feel free to take it and you have my number in case of an emergency.”

“Don’t worry. Your boys are safe with me.” Linda smiled and Karen gave her a quick hug as she turned and headed towards the front door.

“Mom…” Steven almost involuntarily called out to his retreating mother’s back. He blushed when he realised he had been heard by Ritchie and Linda. As silly as it sounded, he felt a lot less safe without his mom around at the moment.

Steven had started this whole sequence of events in an attempt to get more independence, as he desperately called out for his Mom he realised just how far he had fallen and how badly he had failed. It felt like a very long time since the start of all this but in reality it had only been a few weeks.

The front door opened and closed. Steven heard the car start up and then back out of the driveway, he swallowed hard as he suddenly felt very nervous. This was the first time since this whole ordeal began that he had been left without his Mom there and he suddenly felt very vulnerable.

“So then…” Linda said as she turned away from the living room window and looked at the two boys she was in charge of, “I think we will have fun whilst your Mom is gone.”

Steven felt his stomach lurch. He couldn’t explain why but there was something in the look that Linda was giving him that just made him feel unwelcome, very quickly he realised that Linda was harbouring a lot of resentment. He felt himself tearing up already but he did his best to blink back the tears, he tried to get a grip on himself, crying just because his Mom had left him with a babysitter would be one of the most infantile thing he could imagine.

“First things first, I will get you both a drink.” Linda stated as she walked through to the kitchen, “Ritchie, would you like to come and help me?”

Ritchie eagerly nodded his head and jogged along next to Linda. Steven was left alone again, sitting in his highchair he was quiet and miserable. Being in diapers and humiliated like this was really starting to take its toll. He felt like the useless baby that he had spent the last week being treated as. He worried about how easy it was becoming for him to use his diaper now, it contrasted with when this all started where Steven would have to relax and get in a certain position to use the diaper. Now he seemed to use it almost as soon as he felt the need. He had stopped thinking about his bowels and bladder, the safety of the diaper had made him relax to the point that he wasn’t even sure if he could come out of diapers right away even if he wanted to.

Linda let Ritchie pour his own drink into a sippy cup whilst she filled up one of Ritchie’s old bottles with cold milk for Steven.

“Erm, Ritchie…” Linda said when she helped Ritchie screw the lid of his sippy cup back on, “How about you head out to the living room and pick out a film to watch. I’ll be out in a minute.”

Ritchie nodded his head and waddled out of the kitchen and out into the living room to look through all of the DVD’s that the family owned.

After Linda watched Ritchie leave the room she immediately started searching around inside her handbag. She pushed her purse and hairbrush to the side until she spotted a small vial of clear liquid. With an evil smile, she carefully lifted it out of her bag and over to the baby bottle.

Linda didn’t know if Ritchie had really forgiven or forgotten what Steven had done to him, but Linda definitely hadn’t. She remembered how vulnerable and scared Ritchie was, how he was so scared that he was losing his mind. She fully agreed with Steven’s punishment and she was going to make sure he was punished as much as possible.

“One tablespoon to relieve severe constipation.” The label on the small vial said.

Linda opened the vial and poured out one tablespoon worth and dropped it into the milk. She was about to screw the cap on when she shrugged and upturned the whole vial pouring the full contents into the milk.

Linda screwed the cap back on with a malicious grin and shook the bottle to make sure it was all absorbed.

“Here you go, Steven.” Linda said as she thrust the bottle at the big baby, “Drink up. I’ll let you out of the highchair when you are done.”

Steven was desperate to get out of this highchair. Nothing shouted baby like being trapped in this seat whilst everyone else could move freely. With little hesitation, Steven grabbed the bottle and started draining it as soon as possible. He drank the whole bottle so fast he didn’t even notice the strangely bitter taste that permeated the whole drink.

Linda walked into the living room and watched through the door as Steven tipped the bottle up and started sucking on it. She smiled again as Ritchie brought her the DVD he wanted to watch. Linda watched with a grim satisfaction as she waited for the medicine to kick in. She was sure this would be a very interesting few hours.

• Like 1

Mmmmm sounds like it's Steve who is being regressed. Peeping in his diaper without a care.

I know the feeling about binkies (pacifier) I suck on one every night it relaxes me

and makes me feel better after a hard day at work or just to relax me.

Nice job on this Elfy.

Eagle0769 aka Baby Jay

Nice chapter. I can't help but feel sorry for Steven. It was his older brother picking on him that started the entire thing. Yes, he may have taken things to far but I still think his mother should have some concern for him. Thanks for the update, I will be looking for more.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know this is a moment a lot of people have been waiting for...

I'm pleased to say that when I started writing again the person commissioning this story wish to have it finished and I am very happy to do so!

So... Here is what I expect to be the penultimate update to Steven and Ritchie's journey.

As usual... Comments, suggestions, etc are welcomed.

If you would like a story written for you feel free to send me a message.

---

“All done?” Linda asked a few minutes later when she walked back to the kitchen table to see Steven impatiently waiting to be allowed out of his seat.

Steven didn’t reply and instead sat there grumpily whilst Linda moved the tray and helped Steven out of the toddler chair. He didn’t like this at all, being left alone with Linda and Ritchie could surely only spell problems for him. He could tell from the way that Linda looked at him that she hadn’t forgiven him. Steven knew he had to keep his eye out for trouble.

Linda walked with Steven into the living room and told the boy to sit on the couch along with Ritchie. She walked over to the television and put a DVD into the machine, the DVD that Ritchie chose looked like a film that would interest young teens. A fairly generic action film but it wasn’t important what they were watching, it was just meant to occupy the boy’s time.

Linda headed over and sat on the couch in between the two diapered boys. Ritchie quickly scooted over and laid his head in Linda’s lap, he showed how content he felt by letting out a deep sigh.

As the movie started, Steven stayed hunched over as far away from the other two people on the couch as he could get. There was a bigger problem quickly emerging for the younger brother. Steven’s tummy felt decidedly uneasy as he felt it lurching and rumbling. He quickly realised that this particular grumbling only meant one thing and that was his body letting him know the bathroom would be needed soon. Steven prayed that he could at least hold it until his Mom got home, having a messy accident at all was bad enough but doing it in front of Linda would be too much. He had to resist the urges his body was giving him to just fill his pants like a hopeless toddler.

As Linda and Ritchie sat together on the couch watching the film and laughing together, Steven was sat at the other end of the seat and was very tense as his body continually made rumbling sounds and it felt like his insides were twisting around. Steven didn’t get it… What had caused him to have such an upset digestive system all of a sudden?

Steven was so focused on his own body that he wasn’t really paying attention to either the film or either the other people around him. He wished his Mom would get home but also knew that she was going to be away for quite a while still.

“Looks like Steven really likes the film!” Linda said to Ritchie as he laid across her lap. She ruffled his hair as she spoke causing them both to laugh.

Hearing his name, Steven snapped back to reality and looked around to see his brother and Linda laughing at him. He didn’t really know what they had been saying so he gave a kind of half-hearted smile and looked away again. Steven had been staring straight ahead, his mind completed preoccupied and it must have looked like he was paying a lot of attention to the film.

Linda was loving this. She alone knew why Steven was so uncomfortable and the plans for what would happen soon. She grinned widely when she saw Steven wince slightly and hold his belly.

After another five minutes had passed, Steven was in real trouble. The pressure was now building inside him and he was finding it increasingly impossible to just ignore the fact that he was due for a bowel movement very soon. He found that moving was only exacerbating the problem and he could feel some sweat appearing on his forehead. A mixture of strain holding his bowels in and the fear of failure were causing him to grit his teeth tightly.

Linda was looking over at Steven with glee as she saw the huge amounts of laxatives she had given him taking effect. There was no way Steven would be able to last long, she could see him uncomfortably shifting in his seat already. The tell-tale crinkling underneath his onesie betraying how shifty he felt.

“Everything OK, Steven?” Linda asked. She did her best to have a look of concern on her face.

“Uh huh.” Steven grunted in response. He tried to smile but he knew it came off as more of a grimace.

“You don’t look OK…” Linda continued, “Are you sure?”

Steven considered telling Linda the truth. Maybe she would let him use the toilet, maybe she would be so much more forgiving than his Mom. He knew it would be endlessly embarrassing to admit he really needed the bathroom and ask for permission to do so but what was his alternative? To just sit there and let it inevitably happen? Messing his pants without saying anything would surely be worse. It would look like he didn’t know it was going to happen, it would look like he was just a baby who needed his diapers.

Almost on cue, as he considered what others would think of him using his diaper, Steven felt a twinge in his bladder and without much hesitation he allowed himself to relax a little and wet the front of his padding. He let out a deep sigh as the warmth splashed around his genitals. To his relief he also felt his internal pressure decrease slightly.

Steven tried not to make it too obvious that he was wetting himself but it was hard to act casual when doing such an unusual thing. He sincerely hoped it would lessen his need to poop enough that Linda would be gone by the time it happened.

“Oh, oh, oh!” Ritchie suddenly exclaimed. The sudden outburst distracted everyone in the room and they all turned to look at the young man.

“What’s wrong?” Linda asked. Suddenly her face was creased with real concern as compared with the fake concern she offered to Steven.

“Potty! I need the potty!” Ritchie shouted with wide eyes. His hands flew to his butt and it became clear that Steven wasn’t the only one in need of emptying his bowels.

“Oh God…” Linda murmured as she slowly and carefully removed Ritchie from her lap and stood up, “Wait right there, sweetie. I’ll be just two seconds!”

Linda ran out towards the stairs. Both boys could hear her sprinting up towards the nursery leaving Steven and Ritchie alone. There was an awkward silence that was only broken by both boys crinkling as they held their stomachs.

It was almost as if as soon as Ritchie made it clear that he needed to go number two, the extreme pressure and need suddenly built up for Steven again. Neither boy had anything to say to the other as both were uncomfortably rocking and engaged in their own internal battles.

Soon, the sound of feet on the stairs made both boys turn their heads to see Linda barrelling down the stairs with the plastic toddler toilet.

“Quickly!” Ritchie said through clenched teeth as he jumped from one foot to the other.

Linda hurriedly set the potty down in front of the couch and spun around to quickly unclip Ritchie’s onesie and lift it over his head. As Steven watched the struggle his brother and Linda were going through he felt gas escape from his rear end that he couldn’t stop. In all of the commotion no one noticed but Steven was teetering on the edge of soiling himself yet again.

With Ritchie’s onesie removed, Linda hastily ripped off the tapes of Ritchie’s clean diaper. Steven, through his own struggle, was immensely displeased to see that his brother’s diaper was completely clean and dry as it was thrown aside.

Ritchie hurriedly sat down on the potty and it wasn’t a moment too soon. Almost as soon as his rear end touched the plastic toddler seat Ritchie pushed down and started using it. Ritchie scrunched up his face as he pushed and the sound of his poop hitting the bottom of potty filled the room.

“Oh Ritchie, well done!” Linda clapped her hands and excitedly praised her boyfriend for using the potty correctly, “Your Mom will be so proud!”

Ritchie beamed at his girlfriend as he continued to use the potty. The tinkling sound of urine hitting the front of the potty joined in the sounds that Ritchie was making.

It was all too much for Steven. Watching someone going to the bathroom like that must have triggered something in Steven’s brain because he suddenly found it much harder to keep control.

Steven jumped off of the couch, he didn’t know where he thought he could go but he felt like he needed to get away from Linda and Ritchie before he humiliated himself.

“Please… No…” Steven gasped. He had barely taken two steps away from the couch when he felt a sharp cramp and was compelled to squat down in his diaper.

Squatting side on to Ritchie and Linda, he could see they were both watching him as a loud and embarrassing fart echoed around the room. By this point Ritchie was done but he, along with their babysitter, were staring open mouthed at Steven who could do nothing but close his eyes and try to forget where he was and what he was doing.

Following the fart there was a more muffled sound that preceded something altogether more solid and, for Steven, more miserable.

Steven was compelled to push down, his body betraying him and forcing him to ease its pain. Despite his brain screaming no, Steven felt his muscles simultaneously push and a sudden warm sticky feeling on the seat of his diaper. He squatted down so low he could almost feel his diaper hitting the ground.

The laxatives that Steven didn’t know he had been fed was taking effect and as soon as the excrement started pushing through his sphincter, he found it impossible to stop. He moaned slightly as he felt a hot rush of semi-solid poop push out into his diaper and spreading around as it looked for room to expand in to.

The rush of mess was interspersed with farts as Steven’s body pushed out everything he had. Steven was frozen to the spot as he felt the back of his diaper rapidly expanding. The feeling of mush ever expanding through his padding was horrible, any relief he felt from his body not hurting was immediately lost by the feelings on his skin.

Steven briefly opened his eyes to see Linda and Ritchie openly staring at him. He quickly turned his head away, he was unable to sustain their gaze. They knew what he was doing, as Ritchie successfully used the potty, Steven helplessly soiled his diaper. What a humiliating scene Steven found himself in. Could there be any more evidence of Steven being smaller and more pathetic than his brother than soiling himself right in front of him.

Linda moved her hand to her mouth to supposedly hide shock, but really it was hiding the huge smile that was rapidly creeping up her face. She couldn’t believe how well the laxative was working, she could hardly believe such a weedy, thin boy had this much shit in him.

Steven could feel that his torment was not over. He didn’t even try to stand up, he just pushed again to feel another torrent of hot, mushy poop seep into his packed diaper. He started becoming very worried about leaking, Steven had no idea where all of this was coming from but all he knew was his diaper was quickly becoming hazardous waste.

Steven attempted to stand and waddle his way towards somewhere private. He knew it was pointless, he knew that his brother and Linda were well aware of what he was doing but he had an almost instinctive urge to get somewhere private. As he moved he felt the heavy mass in his pants shift with him, it was horrible and it was miserable.

“Ugh…” Steven grunted and squatted again as tears began to silently roll down his face.

Steven was only mid-way to his squat position when his rear end felt like it literally exploded with a torrent of very liquid faeces. Any hope of salvaging any dignity rapidly disappeared as Steven’s butt made very loud noises whilst forcing out the flood of faeces.

To complete matters, Steven’s bladder let itself go again and he felt a warm wet feeling spread over his crotch. Steven finally felt like his horror was over. As his bladder trickled and then stopped, Steven felt a shudder go down his spine as his body finally relaxed. He felt like he had been through a war, his body was exhausted and his diaper was the as bad as he could imagine it being without it literally exploding everywhere.

His diaper was a disaster zone. The whole area of padding felt very used, the whole thing was coated in a thick sludge and Steven could barely believe the diaper had managed to hold it all. The diaper was so heavy that Steven could feel it sagging and he was sure that if the onesie was unsnapped that gravity would end up causing a huge mess.

Silence fell over the household as it took everyone a few moments to recover from the shock of what they had seen. Steven didn’t dare move, he just kept his eyes closed and begged for the world to end.

“Right…” Linda eventually said quietly. Even she was surprised by the ferocity of what she had just witnessed, “Ok. Ritchie, let’s get you cleaned up. Do you need my help or can you do it yourself?”

Ritchie wasn’t listening. He was staring at his younger brother in apparent disgust with what he just saw. His face was twisted in revulsion, his triumph of using the potty seemed to be amplified by the fact this his brother had completely humiliated himself like that.

“Ritchie?” Linda repeated to get the older boy’s attention, “Ritchie? Can you clean yourself or do you want help?”

“Huh?” Ritchie replied as he turned back to Linda. Realising he was still on the potty, his girlfriend’s word sunk in a few moments later, “Oh, erm… I can try.”

“OK, good boy.” Linda praised Ritchie as she helped him up from the seat, “You go to the bathroom and give it a go and I will be there in a minute, OK?”

Ritchie nodded and, still naked from the waist down, he walked out of the living room and up the stairs.

Linda picked up the used potty and placed it at the bottom of the stairs briefly before walking back over to where Steven was squatting. He had barely moved a muscle, he looked utterly miserable and his quiet sobs confirmed just how bad he felt.

“You really made a scene right there.” Linda said as she squatted down next to Steven.

“I… I…” Steven tried to talk but found his attempts were overcome by the huge sobs forcing their way out. The smell had begun seeping into the room now and to say it wasn’t pleasant would be an understatement.

“Why didn’t you ask for the potty like your brother?” Linda said softly. She made sure to sound friendly even though she couldn’t be happier with what happened.

“I…” Steven couldn’t answer the question. He had never really even considered asking for the potty. The thought that he could do anything except mess his diaper hadn’t crossed his mind.

“Well… What do we do next?” Linda asked. She reached down and patted Steven’s diaper. It was absolutely full. She could feel it bulging out, she was amazed, in all her years of babysitting she had never seen such a full diaper. Linda quickly withdrew her hand through fear that touching it too much would make it leak.

Steven winced when he felt Linda’s exploring hands but he didn’t dare leave the spot he was in. He felt disgusting.

“If you think I’m changing that diaper.” Linda leaned in close and almost whispered to Steven, “I’m afraid I have some bad news.”

Steven finally turned to face Linda. His face was a picture of horror and shock, had he heard her right? She was going to leave him in this filthy diaper?

“But… You can’t!” Steven almost shouted between sobs, “Please! Please change my diaper!”

Linda laughed at the pathetic request and stood up straight. She shook her head and showed Steven a mock crying face. She was savouring every moment of this, she wanted to be absolutely certain that Steven never tried anything like this again.

“I have to go make sure your older brother is OK.” Linda stated casually, “If you remove that diaper I will tell your Mom you were bad. If you try to change yourself I will take this diaper and tape it back on you. You are to remain off of the furniture, just sit on the floor and watch the film. Mommy should be home in half an hour or so.”

Linda turned on her heels and strode out of the room. She picked up the potty on the way and took it upstairs, leaving Steven completely alone in the living room.

Steven was more miserable than he had ever been before in his life. He couldn’t believe the mess he had got himself into both literally and figuratively. He wanted the ground to open up, all he could do was sob quietly as he slowly stood up.

Wincing the whole time, Steven straightened his knees and turned to face the TV. He reached down with his hands and patted the front and back of his diaper, it was just as bad as he had feared. A diaper full to bursting point.

Minutes passed in silence until the sound of footsteps on stairs signalled that Linda and Ritchie were returning. By now the sticky mess was beginning to cool down and Steven was almost certain he would end up with a rash. How long was Mom going to be? This was like torture!

“What a good boy Ritchie is!” Linda beamed as she looked at her freshly diapered boyfriend, “Not only did he use the potty like a big boy, he cleaned himself properly afterwards too!”

Ritchie beamed at Linda in evident pride. He had really started to feel like he was recovering in a major way and the proof was right in front of him. Steven was huddled over in discomfort, he was sobbing and his diaper was in a state of total disrepair. Ritchie had started to feel that smug superiority over his brother that he had always felt before this whole thing began.

It was a long half an hour for Steven. Every movement was hellish, every moment felt worse than the last one. Being left in such a state was awful. There was no way that Linda would leave an actual baby in a diaper this bad, why would she leave Steven in it? This was so unfair!

After a few minutes, Linda and Ritchie had decided Steven smelt too bad to be allowed in the house and he was ordered into the backyard. Steven had briefly felt like arguing but knew that it was both pointless and would only make his situation worse. With a nod of his head, the crying man turned and very carefully waddled out to the backyard. The laughter he heard from Ritchie and Linda, huddled together on the couch was like salt in his wounds.