LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Subliminal Baby 2: Steven's Regression (Finished)

Elfy

I was very pleased to see the story continued. Ritchie is coming along nicely in growing up again. Almost as fast as Ritchie is growing up, Steven is growing down. Sounds like the boredom is doing as much to regress him as the diapers and baby treatment. We know he is going to have a bad day here but Linda probably didn't do herself any favors either. She has to clean the mess up. I wonder if she is going to allow Steven to make his mess at home or will a trip to the park be coming? I look forward to finding out.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the lengthy delay for the final parts of this story. One thing lead to another and the finale ended up being 11,000 words long! That is twice what I was expecting (gave the customer 50% off as a result!) In fact, if you are wondering why I started posting again and then stopped just as I was getting going it was because I became rather obsessed with getting this story done. I really wanted to finish it for the customer and my readers.

If you are interested in a commission, send me a message and we can have a talk about ideas and see if we can work something out :)

---

It felt like hours, but eventually Steven heard the front door open and close. He felt a surge of relief and started to head back into the house immediately.

“Mom!” Ritchie yelled as he turned to see Karen walk through the door. He ran over and wrapped his arms around her.

“Hello Ritchie!” Karen replied as she struggled into the house with some bags, “I have a big surprise for you.”

Ritchie clapped his hands with glee and released his mother so that the pair of them could walk into the living room. Linda gave Karen a quick hug and welcomed her home. Karen looked around the room and frowned, she sniffed the air and then realised she was missing a son.

“Mommy!” Steven came awkwardly waddling through the house as fast as he could.

“Oh my…” Karen whispered as she saw her younger son moving towards her. Even from across the room she could already smell that Steven had a very messy diaper.

Steven almost fell over in his haste to reach Karen. When he finally got to her, he lurched forward and wrapped his arms around his Mom. He was snivelling a little from embarrassment but also because he really, really wanted his diaper changed. He had thrown his pride out of the window, he didn’t care how infantile he looked right now, he just wanted a new diaper!

“Linda?” Karen asked as she prised her stinky son off of her, “Why is Steven’s diaper in such a bad way?”

“Oh, he was being very naughty today.” Linda said with a stern face causing Steven to look shocked, “He was playing up ever since you left and when Ritchie asked to use the potty he stood in front of us and deliberately filled his pants. He could have asked for the potty but he wanted to make a huge mess for us to deal with.”

“That’s not true!” Steven shouted.

Sure, Steven had used his diaper but it hadn’t been a choice! It wasn’t malicious. He just really needed to go.

“Ritchie?” Karen asked, “Is this true? Was Steven a bad boy?”

Ritchie looked from Linda to Steven and then to his Mom. He looked like he was mulling something over in his head before he passed his verdict. Steven watched him and frowned. Why wasn’t he debunking the lie that Steven had been bad?

“Steven…” Ritchie slowly said, “Was bad… He laughed at me for using the potty and then messed himself and told Linda to clean him up.”

Steven’s mouth dropped open. That wasn’t true! None of this was true. Despite the hugely uncomfortable and itchy feeling in his diaper, Steven was now completely distracted by the outright lies being told by the people around him.

“Mom, it isn’t true!” Steven shouted. He could feel himself tearing up at the injustice.

Karen had a face like thunder as she grabbed Steven’s wrist and pulled him roughly towards the stairs. Steven spun around and he got one look at both Linda and Ritchie who were silently laughing with each other as Steven was practically dragged up the steps. They had planned this!

Karen practically threw Steven into the nursery. As Steven stumbled towards the centre of the room he could feel his heavy diaper rubbing against both of his thighs. Whatever was going to happen next, he really just wished that his Mom would change him out of this underwear.

Karen grabbed Steven again and pulled him towards the crib. Steven was compelled to bend over the mattress and found that his mother had placed a hand on his back preventing him from standing up.

“Mom wait! They were lying!” Steven yelled as he winced knowing what would happen next.

Steven felt a large heavy whack on his butt. The padding and the mess within did nothing to cushion the very heavy blow, if anything it made it feel even worse.

The first spank was followed by a second and then a third. It continued and Steven lost count of the number of spanks he received, soon the stinging pain made it hard to tell when one spank ended and the next began. Steven began wailing as the pain and grossness plus the inescapability of his situation moulded into one big ball of misery.

Steven’s day was only made worse when he watched Linda and Ritchie enter the room and quietly stand to the side to watch the humiliating punishment. Steven kicked out his legs and cried out as he had a full tantrum. Even after Karen had stopped spanking he didn’t calm down. The pain and humiliation was only amplified by the smug looks on Ritchie and Linda’s faces.

Steven hadn’t stopped crying when he felt his Mom grab his wrist again. He was a blubbering wreck and could offer no resistance as he was dragged out of the room and into the bathroom. He felt the bottom of his onesie getting unclipped and his heavy diaper sagged a little lower. The tapes were roughly pulled away and the diaper fell to the floor in a splat. The mess was all contained but the humiliation of seeing what he had done was intense.

Karen ordered Steven into the bathtub as she balled up the wasteland that was Steven’s diaper.

“Take this to the trash cans outside please.” Karen asked Linda.

Linda looked sorry to be missing the show and even sorrier that she had to handle the diaper but she dutifully took it and headed downstairs with it. She kept the diaper as far from her face as possible and turned her nose away from it.

Karen wasted no time in turning on the shower, unhooking the shower head and pointing it at her naked son. She hosed him off as much as she could, demanding he turn this way and that as she sought to blast off the excrement that had collected on him.

Steven, still crying, followed instructions and despite the humiliation and punishment he was receiving, he was ecstatic that he was being finally cleaned. The warm water even soothed Steven’s stinging rear end which was very welcome.

Karen had started roughly scrubbing Steve’s rear end when Linda came back upstairs. Linda took Ritchie’s hand and took him into the nursery.

When Steven was finally washed and dried, Karen ordered him into the nursery. Steven had finally stopped crying and he nodded his head and went where he was told. He was completely naked but felt almost no shame when Linda and Ritchie saw him in such a state. He had no shame left, they had already seen him at the lowest he could possibly go. He just walked over to the changing table and waited in silence for his mother to come in.

Steven didn’t have to wait long. Karen walked into the room and wordlessly lifted Steven up on to the changing table and laid him down whilst Linda and Ritchie watched from the crib.

Looking up to the ceiling, Steven just let his Mom roll his legs over his head and slide a brand new diaper underneath him. He didn’t react at all as it was pulled up and taped closed, leaving him safely padded once again. He was exhausted from the last few minutes and his red, stinging eyes were begging for a rest. Steven could hardly believe he was thinking this but he was sincerely looking forward to nap time.

Steven was lifted off of the table and he slowly waddled his crinkling butt over to the crib and climbed in. Ritchie and Linda had both moved out of the way beforehand.

“I have a special surprise for you my big boy!” Karen said excitedly as she turned to her other son.

Ritchie looked curiously from his Mom to Linda but the latter clearly didn’t know what the surprise was going to be.

Karen disappeared out of the room briefly and returned carrying a plastic bag with a fairly weighty product in it. Steven, though very tired from his hard day, rolled over to the bars of his crib and looked out at his brother who was looking at the bag perplexed.

“You have been such a good boy.” Karen paused her praise to throw a sharp look at Steven before continuing to Ritchie, “You have been using the potty so well that I think it is time we graduated you to these!”

Karen pulled the item out of the bag with a “ta-da” and Ritchie almost immediately started jumping up and down. His crinkling excitement would have made Steven laugh a week or so ago, now it was just a reminder of his situation.

“Oh wow, Ritchie!” Linda exclaimed as she saw the packet, “Pull-ups!”

Ritchie quickly started fumbling with the poppers on his onesie and then ripped the tapes off of his diaper. Steven watched from the crib semi-interestedly. He was rather embarrassed to still be in thick diapers whilst Ritchie was moving up to more modest underwear, but at the same time he was pleased because he knew Ritchie had to finish potty training before his Mom would consider letting him out of his diapers.

Ritchie grabbed one of the pull-ups from his Mom’s hands and eagerly stepped into it. He pulled it up between his legs and marvelled at how grown up it felt.

Steven noticed that he no longer crinkled when he walked and that it would be indistinguishable under regular clothes.

The two women and Ritchie were all laughing and smiling as they stepped out of the room leaving Steven alone in the closed crib. He heard them all joyfully playing and talking as they headed downstairs. Steven on the other hand, laid in his crib in sadness. He closed his eyes and fell into a restful sleep.

Steven didn’t know how long he slept for but he was woken up by the sound of the nursery door opening. He assumed Mom was coming to wake him up for dinner or something, he moaned tiredly and rolled over on top of his cover so he was facing the wall. After everything that had happened that day Steven just wanted to curl up into a ball in his crib and never move.

With his eyes still closed, Steven felt a poking and a prodding on his diaper. Steven murmured sleepily and tried to shift away but found that the examination of his diaper was very persistent.

“Oh wow, your diaper is wet!” Came the voice from the person poking Steven. A very masculine voice…

Steven’s eyes flew open as he realised it wasn’t his Mom at all!

“Ritchie!” Steven almost yelled, “Get off me!”

“Mom told me to get you up for dinner and she told me to check you.” Ritchie replied. Steven noticed a lot of his brother’s cocky swagger had returned, “Good thing I did as well. You need a change!”

“What? No I don’t!” Steven retorted, “This was put on right before I went to sleep. It must still be… Oh no…”

Steven looked down to his bare diaper and clearly saw the wetness indicator, usually a blue strip, had gone a light green. The whole strip that Steven could see had changed colour. Steven poked and prodded his diaper in a mixture of disbelief and fear. Had he really done it? Had he really…

“Wet the bed!” Ritchie almost shouted in excitement. Steven’s older brother couldn’t contain his joy, “You didn’t know you were wet! You wet the bed!”

“N-No… I can’t have…” Steven started gasping desperately.

“You did! You did!” Ritchie jumped clapping and shouting.

“What’s going on up there?” Steven and Ritchie both turned to face the door as they heard Karen calling to them. The next thing they heard were her footsteps on the stairs.

“Don’t tell Mom.” Steven desperately pleaded, “W-We could say I wet the diaper before going to sleep or after you woke me up.”

“Hmm…” Ritchie made exaggerated gestures of thinking about his brother’s suggestion even though he had no plan helping his brother out.

“Please!?” Steven whispered as he heard Mom rounding the top of the stairs and opening the door.

“What’s all the commotion about?” Karen asked as she stepped into the room.

“Mom… Before I fell asleep I…” Steven began.

“Steven wet the bed!” Ritchie yelled as he pointed at Steven’s diaper, “He didn’t know he was wet until I told him.”

“Is this true, Steven?” Karen asked. She was actually pretty shocked that her son had possibly lost such control so quickly.

“I… I…” Steven felt his composure slipping as has Mom stared a hole through him. He wanted to deny, he wanted to lie convincingly. The tears that started filling his eyes and the lump in his throat was betraying him before he had a chance to say anything.

Steven started sniffing, then he felt the first tears rolling down his cheeks. A couple of shuddering breaths later and he started sobbing openly. He didn’t need to say anything, it wasn’t necessary, the tears and the crying said everything that Karen needed to hear.

She pursed her lips and shook her head slightly as she lowered the side of the crib. Lifting her son out she fretted slightly as she carried him over to the changing table. Her son losing control like this wasn’t part of the plan…

Asking for some suspension of disbelief here!

I imagined it in my mind to be that the Mom is in shape and both the kids are relatively slim and Steven being quite short as well. Is it realistic? Maybe not completely. But I don't think it is totally out of the realm of possibility :)

The next and last (actually, definitely the last part since it is officially finished!) will be posted here soon :)

I will be honest with you i like this story but your last chapter killed it for me I get the whole revenge thing and all but not changing Steven was a bit too much and then lying and getting him in trouble he was humiliated enough before I am pretty sure messing in front of Richie while he was on the potty was humiliating enough you went too far but that is just my opinion but you have to finish this story some way

3 hours ago, Watersprite said:

I will be honest with you i like this story but your last chapter killed it for me I get the whole revenge thing and all but not changing Steven was a bit too much and then lying and getting him in trouble he was humiliated enough before I am pretty sure messing in front of Richie while he was on the potty was humiliating enough you went too far but that is just my opinion but you have to finish this story some way

I think Steven should be taken into a full very intense punishment session, maybe a couple of weeks,a month long hard core tottaly babfied,spanked at every change, Stockholm syndrome approach

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Here, at last, is the final section of the second Subliminal Baby story :)

It has been a joy to write this story and I hope you all enjoy the conclusion(?) to the story of Steven and Ritchie. An extra big thank you to the person who commissioned both the first Subliminal Baby story and the second one. These have been a joy to write!

If anyone else wishes to get a commission feel free to send me a message.

---

The next few days were rough for Steven.

When he went to bed the night of his traumatic day with Linda, Steven prayed that his accident was a one-off. He laid awake for a long time before eventually succumbing to exhaustion, he was terrified of wetting himself in his sleep again. He had taken a long time to calm down in the evening and had eventually rationalised what had happened as just an accident. Accidents happen, no need to worry.

When Steven opened his eyes the next morning he found Ritchie had come into the nursery again. He felt his older brother’s hand probing the bottom of his diaper and, judging by the giggling, Steven’s worst fears were confirmed.

Rolling over, Steven immediately felt the swollen padding between his legs and realised that his accident during his nap was not a one-off at all.

Each of the subsequent nights found the same thing happening. Steven would go to bed completely dry and then wake up the next morning soaked. Each day Steven felt his heart drop as he found out and he would start crying over his loss of control. More and more, Steven was spending his time crying to get attention or help from his Mom.

This was only highlighted by Ritchie’s recovery. Ritchie was having no problems keeping his pull-ups dry. Not only that, but Ritchie had graduated from using the childish potty to using the grown up toilet. Frequently, Steven would find himself in a diaper that he didn’t remember wetting and watching his brother calmly walk to the bathroom without an issue. It was becoming increasingly evident that Ritchie was almost completely recovered.

It was miserable for Steven. He was watching his brother progressing very quickly and receiving heaps of praise from Mom for it. Meanwhile he was frequently in a diaper that was wet and had to accept that he was back in the subordinate role that he had been in when all of this started, the only difference was he had made his position much worse.

The routine was dull. Everyday felt the same and became very predictable, the monotony was made worse by the taunting Steven started getting from Ritchie. As Ritchie recovered from the effects of the messaging, his confidence also returned until Ritchie was back to lording over his brother with impunity.

It was a surprise, therefore, when after his post-breakfast diaper change one morning the regime was change. Instead of his usual onesie or similarly infantile clothing, Steven was dressed in the same tight shorts and t-shirt that he had worn when he had been taken to the shops right after all this begun. It felt like so long ago.

“It’s a lovely day today.” Karen said as she indicated the sunny day outside the window, “We should go for a walk.”

Steven’s mouth dropped open and he felt his mouth go very dry very suddenly. Going outside? In these diapers? No, not again!

Of course, Steven had no say in matters any more. His opinion was no more important than a baby’s opinion. Karen simply got Steven dressed and ready to leave whilst Ritchie got himself ready. Ritchie was even able to tie his own shoelaces, Steven watched with interest as it seemed like his brother was able to do complex things, surely he was recovered enough that Steven could be let out of his diapers.

Even as Steven thought this he felt the front of his padding warming around his crotch. He sighed as he realised that even if he was allowed to grow up again, he would need to re-train himself to get out of diapers again. This thought was both terrifying and very frustrating.

Steven was reluctantly led out the of the door. He followed his mother and brother as they walked down the street. Karen and Ritchie talked happily and were enjoying the day whilst Steven hung back several paces and felt remarkably self-conscious. He could hear his crinkling and kept smoothing out his clothes as he did his best to hide the bulky underwear he was wearing.

Every time the three of them walked past someone, Steven found himself tensing up and then turning to watch them walk away to see if they looked around at him or laughed or anything.

It was when the family were nearly home and Steven was watching a middle-aged lady walking away that he suddenly heard a voice in front of him that he recognised.

“Steven? Is that you?” The male voice caused Steven to quickly spin back around to look in front of him again.

“Oh, hi Charlie…” Steven said reluctantly. His worst nightmare scenario was in front of him. One of his good friends, someone he had known since elementary school, someone Steven hadn’t seen since all of this started, was now in front of him on his bike.

“Where have you been?” Charlie asked Steven innocently, “You haven’t been hanging out, you haven’t been online… We’ve been wondering where you were.”

“Oh, I’ve just been, erm, busy…” Steven replied vaguely. As he spoke he smoothed out his clothes again, he thought he heard himself crinkle slightly but prayed that it was just his imagination. He hadn’t thought about it but disappearing suddenly from all of his friends must have made them all quite worried.

At this point, Ritchie had noticed that his brother had stopped and started talking to someone Ritchie had seen Steven hang around with a few times before. He told his Mom that he would be in soon and smiled a devilish smile before swaggering towards his younger brother. Karen duly walked a few houses up the street and then turned into her house’s front yard.

“Anyway, I had better be going.” Steven could see Ritchie walking over and wanted to get away. He could see the look on Ritchie’s face and knew that hanging around would not be good for him.

“Going?” Charlie repeated, “But where have you been? When are we going to see you again?”

“I don’t know. Look, I have to go!” Steven was getting desperate and practically shouted at his friend as he started walking past Charlie’s bike.

“Whoa, where are you going, little bro?” Ritchie roughly put his arm around Steven’s shoulder and stopped him just as he was standing next to his friend, “Aren’t you going to introduce me to your friend?”

Steven scowled. He knew Ritchie had no interest in who Steven was talking to, and yet he had to play along or risk Ritchie exposing his secret.

“Charlie… This is my brother Ritchie.” Steven said flatly. He tried to pull free of Ritchie’s grip but Ritchie used his superior strength to hold Steven in position. Steven was feeling really nervous and wanted to get away, he would have done anything right then to be able to wriggle out of his brother’s arms.

“Hi Ritchie.” Charlie said slowly. This was strange, Charlie already knew who Ritchie was. Ritchie had never been interested in Charlie before.

“So what were you two talking about?” Ritchie asked. He did his best to pretend to be enthusiastic, he could feel Steven cringing and trying to pull away but Ritchie made sure his brother stayed rooted to the spot.

“I was just asking where Steven had been.” Charlie replied as he turned back to Steven.

“Ah yes!” Ritchie chuckled slightly, “It’s a great story! Steven, why don’t you tell your friend where you have been recently.”

“I… I…” Steven could feel his face blushing. He wanted to run away but his stronger older brother held him in place. What could he say? With Ritchie right next to him he couldn’t even lie.

“Go on, Steven.” Ritchie said patting Steven hard on the back, “Unless you would prefer I tell him…”

Steven was frozen. His breathing was ragged and he couldn’t seem to move his arms or legs. He could feel Charlie’s confusion as he stared at Steven, why wouldn’t he look away?

“He’s so shy!” Ritchie said, “Not to worry. I’ll tell you.”

Steven hesitantly turned his head to Ritchie. He was pleading with him through his eyes to not tell Charlie what was happening. At that moment he would do anything to hide the truth.

“Steven decided to play a prank on me a few weeks ago.” Ritchie began, “And needless to say it was perhaps a little more serious than a prank… More like assault.”

Steven couldn’t believe that Ritchie was telling someone about what had happened. He wanted the ground to open up, but instead he was forced to just stand there and stare open-mouthed at Charlie as Ritchie relayed the whole sordid affair to him.

“So anyway, to cut a long story short Steven is now being punished for what he did. He isn’t getting out of the house much.” Ritchie concluded.

Steven suddenly felt relief crash over him like a wave. Ritchie had not gone into specifics, Steven had a chance to make sure no one ever knew what had happened.

“Oh, OK. Well when does the punish-” Charlie began.

“Do you smell that?” Ritchie suddenly interrupted as he sniffed the air in an exaggerated way.

Steven was confused, he sniffed the air but nothing seemed unusual. From the confused look on Charlie’s face, he guessed that Charlie had no idea what Ritchie was talking about either. Steven just wanted to leave this awkward situation.

“Hold on. Need to check something.” Ritchie said as he turned to Steven.

Steven didn’t react fast enough. It dawned on him too late as to what was happening, he watched in shock as Ritchie suddenly grabbed the sides of his shorts and yanked them down. Steven’s wet diaper was exposed to the world, and Steven felt like his stomach had dropped with the shorts.

“Better check my little brother hasn’t filled his diaper again.” Ritchie said casually as if checking an 18-year-old’s diaper was a normal thing to do.

Steven let out a small yelp of horror as he felt Ritchie pull the back of his diaper away from his skin to see if he was messy. Steven was clean, of course he was clean, Steven knew his brother knew that too but it was an excuse to humiliate him.

“What the hell!?” Charlie nearly fell of his bike as he stared at his friend’s crotch, “Is that a… Is that a… Steven, what is going on?”

Steven couldn’t respond. His knees felt weak and Ritchie’s arm was the only thing keeping him upright. Steven just shook his head as his mouth failed to form any kind of response, the tears that never seemed far away started rushing to the front of Steven’s eyes. He looked up and down the street to see if anyone else was seeing this embarrassing exposure, it was with despair that Steven saw several people up and down the street turning to see what the commotion about.

“Oh, Steven didn’t tell you?” Ritchie asked in mock surprise, “My little brother has had some problems staying clean and dry lately. Me and Mom have had to put him in diapers because he keeps wetting and messing himself like a baby.”

Ritchie let go of Steven’s diaper but didn’t pull his shorts up. He smiled maliciously at Steven.

“Revenge is a bitch.” Ritchie whispered as he leaned in close to Steven. The street was quiet but Ritchie could tell that other people had seen what was going on. The secret was out.

“Oh my God.” Charlie mouthed. The sides of Charlie’s mouth twitched upwards as he recovered from the shock slightly, “It’s wet too!”

“Yes, little Stevie just isn’t ready for big boy pants yet.” Ritchie responded sadly. He acted like a father who was trying to potty train a difficult child.

“I have to show they guys!” Charlie laughed as he pulled out his phone and held it up.

Steven uselessly shook his head again and felt the tears in his eyes fall down his cheeks. He started sobbing again. He desperately tried not to cry like an infant but he couldn’t help himself as Charlie took pictures from several angles. Charlie and Ritchie laughed at the humiliation.

Steven finally felt Ritchie’s grip loosen. He didn’t even stop to think, Steven started waddling towards home just down the street. He was so desperate to get out of the public eye that he didn’t even pause to pick up his shorts.

Waddling down the street towards home and being hampered by his shorts, Steven was chased by the mocking laughter and catcalls of his brother and friend.

“Mommy! Mommy!” Steven wailed as he rounded the garden gate and headed into the house.

Steven just wanted to get away from the scary and unwelcome world. He needed the safety of his Mom and his nursery. He was desperate to go back to the comforts he had grown used to.

---

The rest of the day was spent recovering from the horror of the morning. Steven just turned his brain off and went through the motions as he considered the fact that he could never go back to the life he had before.

Charlie would no doubt be circling the stories and pictures. Even as Steven sat in his nursery with his pacifier and a teddy bear, he knew Charlie would be telling everyone. He would be the source of all rumours, his terrible secret would be known to everyone in town. There was no way to recover without leaving the area and he had no way to do that.

His shock and horror was not helped that evening when, as he was spoon fed a couple of jars of bland baby food, Ritchie announced that he felt like he was free of the effects of the messaging. He smiled as he told Mom that he felt normal again. Whilst they hugged and celebrated, Steven just fumed in the highchair. His social life was over but just like usual, Mom had sided with Ritchie and Steven was supposed to be happy for him.

If ever there was a silver lining, it would be that it would surely allow Steven a chance to grow up again. He had held on to this hope ever since he noticed Ritchie improving, when Ritchie was free of any regression effects there would be no point in continuing the cruel punishment.

“Well then, Ritchie, if you’re really feeling better.” Mom said as she stood up to clear away the plates, “Maybe you would like to change Steven for bed?”

“I would love to.” Ritchie replied with an innocent smile, “Anything to help you out Mom.”

As soon as Mom had turned towards the kitchen, Ritchie’s gaze fell on Steven and his face went from innocent smile to twisted smirk. Ritchie stood up and walked around the table.

“Come on, little one!” Ritchie said in syrupy baby tones, “Let’s get you changed.”

Steven scowled as his high chair restraints were undone. Ritchie lifted Steven on to his unsteady legs on the floor, and grabbed his hand to lead him towards the stairs.

This was the worst, Steven thought. This must surely be as bad as things could ever get. There was no possible way things could get worse. He trooped up the stairs behind his brother and sulked as he realised Ritchie was going to milk this for all it was worth. Embarrassing him as much as possible. It wasn’t fair! Steven never humiliated Ritchie, just helped him when he needed it.

Steven suddenly came up with a wicked idea as he waddled around the corner to his nursery. He stopped on the spot and squatted down, scrunching up his face he pushed down with all his tummy muscles. If Ritchie was going to make this difficult for Steven it seemed only fair that Steven returned the favour.

“Steven what are you… No!” Ritchie suddenly realised that Steven was filling his diaper right before his change. The smile on Steven’s face made sure Ritchie knew that it was on purpose.

Steven didn’t really need to go but as he pushed down with his muscles, he forced out a small amount of poop that dropped snuggly into the seat of his diaper. It was far from the huge messing that he had been accused of doing on purpose a few days ago. But it was enough that Ritchie would have to deal with it. It was a very small act of defiance.

Ritchie grumbled as Steven stood up again. Ritchie pulled his younger brother to the changing table and helped him to get up and lay down on it. Steven’s messy diaper squelched against the changing table and made his small accident slightly worse.

Steven smiled. It was a tiny thing to do, an almost meaningless protest, but Steven felt like a small victory was still a victory and he would take what he could get at the moment.

“Gross…” Ritchie moaned as he set about wiping his brothers behind, “I can’t believe you did that.”

Steven couldn’t suppress a small giggle from escaping his mouth. Forcing his brother to clean his messy bottom was a small victory to end a terrible day on.

“Oh, good you haven’t put him down yet.” Both boys turned to see Karen in the doorway, “Wait… Did he mess himself again?”

“Yep.” Ritchie replied through gritted teeth as he scraped the last of the sticky poop off of his brother’s butt, “Just as we got in the room. Looked like he did on purpose too, he laughed as he did it.”

“Well, I was just about to come in here with a pretty big decision. Maybe, the choice has already been made…” Karen said thoughtfully.

Steven felt his legs lifted as the old diaper was slid out and folded up and a fresh diaper was placed under him. He was only half paying attention to what was going on, having had so many diaper changes at this point it really didn’t bother him much anymore. Both his mother and brother had frequently seen him naked by now. This was the first time he was being changed by Ritchie but was that really a big deal?

“What’s up, Mom?” Ritchie asked as he sprinkled some powder over Steven’s crotch.

“When I found out what Steven had done to you.” Mom started saying. Steven perked up a bit and started paying some more attention, “I promised myself that when you were back to normal that we would then talk about ending the punishment of Steven.”

Steven eyes jumped wide open as he felt his heart flutter with joy. Could this really be the end of this nightmare? Steven looked up at his brother’s face as Ritchie pulled the front of the diaper up and began smoothing it out. Steven noticed that Ritchie looked suddenly annoyed, clearly Ritchie wasn’t too happy with the idea of allowing Steven to get out of diapers.

“But I think it would only be fair if the person who got to decide what happens next… Is you, Ritchie.” Karen continued.

Steven’s face turned from one of joy to one of horror. His brother, the brother he had done such damage to, the one who been increasingly taunting towards Steven as he recovered, that same brother would get to choose what would happen next!?

“Mom… You can’t let-” Steven began to say.

“Quiet, Steven. I have made my mind up. You lay there and let Ritchie finish diapering you.” Karen said shortly to her younger son.

Steven lapsed into silence as Ritchie slowly taped Steven into the new diaper. He tried to study his older brother’s face for some sign of what he was thinking but all he could see was someone in intense thought.

Steven thought back to all the times he and his brother had fought each other growing up. The pranks, the tricks, the mean words and the fights… There was rarely peace between them, they were so different. Then everything in the last couple of months happened, the regression and revenge went beyond typical sibling rivalry. What he had done to his brother had crossed the line a long time ago.

“I’m sorry.” Steven whispered to his brother with a voice restricted by fear and emotion, “Please… Forgive me.”

Ritchie looked at Steven and then placed the last tape of his diaper. As he thought about it, Karen took Steven and led him back to the crib. She put the side up and Steven eagerly crawled to the bars to look at his brother who seemed to wrestling with a decision.

“Ritchie?” Karen asked. She walked over and put her arm around her older son, “Whatever you choose, I will support you. If I’m totally honest all this stuff has reminded me how much I miss having you guys in diapers.”

Ritchie chuckled slightly. He looked up to see his padded and fearful brother and then looked back at the floor. He bit his lip as he continued thinking. Ritchie still had Steven’s last diaper in his hand. It was all balled up but Ritchie could see some of the discolouration, he could feel the extra weight that had been added by his petulant brother deliberately pooping himself.

There was a minute of near silence and it was getting unbearable for Steven as he waited for a verdict like an accused man at court.

“Steven tried to hurt me permanently…” Ritchie started.

“NO!” Steven shouted. It was never meant to be permanent. He would have helped him recover… Eventually.

“Quiet.” Ritchie responded forcefully as he looked up and locked eyes with Steven.

“If Mom had never found those files on your computer you would have left me regressed, a shell of my former self.” Ritchie continued.

Steven shook his head furiously but otherwise remained impotently quiet.

“Watching you intentionally mess yourself just before I had to change you made me realise how petty and childish you are. I don’t think you have learned your lesson at all.” Ritchie accused.

Steven felt a tear run down his cheek as he shook his head slowly. This couldn’t be happening, if he knew his Mom would give Ritchie this choice tonight he would never have messed himself like he did. He would never have done half of the things he had done.

“So…” Ritchie continued, “I think Steven’s punishment should continue. I think he should be left like this for quite a while yet.”

“Are you sure?” Karen asked as Steven started sobbing gently.

“Yes.” Ritchie said shortly, “He wanted to take my future away. So I think he should be left until I get my future back, until I finish college.”

Steven’s mouth dropped open. That would be three years at the very least! Surely they weren’t going to leave him like this for that long. That would be unthinkable torture. Steven looked to his Mom, his last line of defence.

“Ok, Sweetie.” Karen said, “Steven will be the baby until you decide to let him grow up.”

Karen and Ritchie hugged as Steven burst into fresh tears. He felt the front of his diaper warming as his bladder emptied without him having any say in it. After a few seconds, Karen and Ritchie started walking out the room.

“Wait!” Steven yelled desperately as they were going to close the door.

Karen and Ritchie stopped and turned to face the young man in the crib.

“You can’t do this!” Steven begged desperately through his tears, “You can’t leave me like this for that long.”

“We can.” Karen corrected him, “And we will. Don’t forget, I still have the evidence of what you did to your brother.”

Karen and Ritchie turned to leave again. They were nearly through the door which was closing on Steven’s hopes and dreams.

“Wait!” Steven yelled again. He was desperate, he knew he wouldn’t change their minds but he felt like he would go mad if left like this. He had one last idea. If he was going to be stuck like this or a long time, maybe there was one way he could soften the blow.

“What?” Karen said impatiently.

“Use the messaging…” Steven said quietly. His head dropped and the tears ran down his cheeks.

“Excuse me?” Karen asked unsure of if she heard her son correctly.

“The mobile… With the programming on it… Use it on me.” It pained Steven to ask for his own re-programming but surely it would be better to just let himself regress rather than fighting this impossible battle for years to come.

“I couldn’t do that.” Karen replied with a look of concern.

“If you are going to keep me like this… Please, just do me this one thing.” Steven asked again, “You saw Ritchie when he was little. Yeah, it wasn’t perfect but he was OK with it. I would rather be like that than tortured every day.”

Karen stared at her son for a few seconds and then slowly nodded her head. She sent Ritchie to get the mobile which he did. She attached it above the mobile slowly and looked at Steven.

“It isn’t forever.” Karen said sternly, “You will be punished until Ritchie sees fit to let it end.”

Steven nodded with apprehension as he eyed the mobile with worry. Slowly Steven laid down on top of his cover, his crinkling underwear rustling in the otherwise silent room. He still felt tears falling from his face but the sobs were silent. He closed his eyes and prepared for what was to come, he knew it would take a little while to kick in and who knows what effects would last from long term exposure. He was soon to find out.

Karen leaned over the railings and, with one last look at Steven, she switched on the mobile and left the room. Closing the door behind her she sighed deeply and looked at Ritchie who was standing on the landing waiting for her.

“He will be punished for as long as you wish.” Karen told Ritchie, “Just like I promised.”

Ritchie nodded and hugged his Mom. After he let her go he walked to his bedroom, the room that had once been Steven’s and quietly closed the door.

Sitting on his bed, Ritchie didn’t move for a little while. He waited until he heard his Mom pottering away in the kitchen downstairs. He knew he was alone, Steven couldn’t leave the crib even if he wanted to and Ritchie would hear his Mom coming from a mile away.

Ritchie took a deep breath and reached down between his legs. With sweaty palms he reached around until his hand found a soft plastic. He grabbed it hungrily and pulled it out, looking around slowly to make sure he was alone.

Ritchie pulled the plastic underwear out and held it up to his body. One of the diapers that he had been forced into, one of the diapers Steven was currently wearing in the crib as he was brainwashed. He looked at it in wonder, such a simple thing had developed such an attraction.

The diaper was smooth, white and full of little pictures of little toys and balloons and with the classic wetness indicator strip running from front to back. Ritchie hugged the diaper to his chest and breathed in its slightly babyish scent. He closed his eyes and smiled as he laid himself down on the bed. He definitely felt completely adult again but something drew him to these diapers.

Ritchie knew that despite being fully able to control his bladder properly, the diapers he had grown to love would still play a large role in his life.

Epilogue

The church was hot and stuffy. Ritchie fiddled with his suit as he watched dozens of people file in around him. He could barely believe this was happening, it was amazing how life can change so much in such a short period of time.

It was three years since Ritchie had experienced that crazy period in his life which almost felt like a dream now. In the last three years Ritchie had gone away to college and earned himself a degree in “Sports and Business Management” and then returned home. Linda had attended the same college and her degree in nursing meant she was already highly sought after even though she had very limited experience. It had been a local university so Ritchie had stayed at home, something he had been thankful for because it meant he had a constant supply of diapers. Every now and then he would take a few and no one was any the wiser.

Despite the passage of time, Ritchie’s insatiable love affair for the disposable underwear remained as strong as it ever was. There was a great deal of guilt and shame though. He felt completely unable to tell anyone about this side of him, even his family and Linda were in the dark. How could he tell them, after everything that had happened it would just be too weird.

He had spent a majority of his free time in the last three years with Steven. He watched as his brother slowly relinquished control and slipped back into an infantile state. Ritchie was fascinated to see how Steven went from resistant adult to hopeless infant. He had even begun to enjoy looking after him, the nights where Mom went out and Linda came over to help Ritchie babysit were the best.

“Knock, knock…” Linda said as she walked into the room with a big smile on her face.

“Whoa! It’s bad luck to see the bride before the wedding!” Ritchie replied with a grin. He knew that neither of them believed in that luck nonsense.

Linda walked over to Ritchie and laid a big kiss on him. Holding him tightly she sighed as she felt his strong arms envelop her. They stayed very still for a few seconds, both of them dressed in their wedding clothes, and both feeling each other’s rapid heartbeats.

“I saw your family out there in the front row.” Linda whispered as they hugged, “Steven looks so sweet all dressed up!”

“Yeah…” Ritchie replied rather airily.

“What’s wrong?” Linda asked as she pulled away slightly.

“I just feel bad; you know?” Ritchie said as he turned to mirror he was looking at before Linda came in, “I left him to that treatment for three years. Every other week Mom would ask if I wanted to end it and I just kept saying no.”

“He would have done the same.” Linda replied softly, “You know that.”

Ritchie didn’t reply. He had let the punishment go on far too long and by the time he had agreed it was time to stop it had been a very long time since Steven had fully regressed. It had been six months since they ended the messaging and it had taken a lot longer for Steven to recover. He had been little more than an infant for so long that as they started trying to raise him again they had to teach him so much more than Ritchie had to learn.

Ritchie remembered the growing process for himself and how frustrating it could be to have to wait for the recovery to progress. He couldn’t imagine how it felt for Steven but was relieved when after a long period without any change, Steven finally began to show signs of adulthood again. He had helped his Mom as much as possible in the growing process for Steven but it was a lot harder than it had been for Ritchie.

“I’ll see you at the altar.” Linda said as she gave Ritchie one last squeeze before leaving the room, “I love you!”

Ritchie took a deep breath and continued to look in the mirror. Fixing his tie and making sure his shirt was tucked in, he sat down and listened to the chatter from the assembled crowd. He felt some nerves about the ceremony but he was certain that this was what he wanted to do. Ever since Linda had stayed with him through his tough times, when it wasn’t certain he would recover, he knew that he wanted to marry that woman. As soon as college was done with he had proposed and got Linda to the altar as fast as he could.

There was another knock on the door. Ritchie turned away from the mirror again as he shouted that whoever it was could come in.

“Hewwo.” Steven cursed himself and cleared his throat, “Hello.”

“Hi…” Ritchie replied with uncertainty.

Steven was dressed up in a suit like everyone else. The only difference, and it was a fairly obvious one to Ritchie, was the bulges around his waist showing the thick diaper that he was wearing. Ritchie could see the small chain around Steven’s neck as well, he knew it was attached to a pacifier hidden under the shirt.

The atmosphere was frosty. This had been Mom’s idea. Ritchie had planned to use one of his long term friends as best man but Karen had said it would be great if Steven was the best man. Ritchie was unsure but Karen had insisted, she wanted to mend the broken bridge between the brothers. She wanted them all to be a family again, there were definitely still tensions there but Ritchie had to admit that he and Steven had grown a little closer once they had started talking properly again.

“How are you?” Ritchie asked his younger brother as he picked up the flower that he planned to wear in his suit jacket pocket.

“I’m fine.” Steven said shortly, “All ready?”

Steven was doing his best to forgive and forget. He had recovered extensively from his three years of baby treatment, he had learnt to talk and walk again and had very slowly gained back most of his motor functions. The one thing he continued to have trouble with was his potty training. Despite it being half a year since the messaging ended, he still required diapers full time.

“Yeah, I think so.” Ritchie said as he took a deep breath. It was only a few minutes to the start of the ceremony now.

The two men fell silent as they adjusted their clothes in preparation of heading down the aisle. Steven heard himself crinkling in the silent room and he blushed a little bit, despite not being able to stop himself using his diaper, he had regained the feelings of shame of needing them.

“Are you, erm, going to be OK for the ceremony?” Ritchie asked as he watched Steven in the mirror’s reflection.

“I don’t know…” Steven reluctantly admitted.

Ritchie nodded slightly and turned around. He walked over to his little brother and stuck his hand down the waistband of Steven’s pants. He was damp but not completely soaked. Steven turned his head away as his face went deep red.

“You’ll be fine.” Ritchie confirmed, “Will just need a change before the party.”

Steven nodded silently. There was something that had been burning a hole in him for a long time, something Steven had promised he would say to his brother before the ceremony but had left to the last minute.

“Ritchie…” Steven said slowly as he searched for the correct words, “I just wan-”

“Ready when you are!” The door to the room suddenly opened and an elderly man who worked at the church stuck his head to let the boys know it was time, “Oh my… Sorry to interrupt!”

Steven and Ritchie looked at each other confused as to why the old man had suddenly got a very shocked look on his face and walked out of the room before either boy could say anything.

It then dawned on both boys exactly what had caused such a reaction. Steven and Ritchie looked downwards and realised that Ritchie’s hand was still down Steven’s pants and exposing the top of his diaper!

Ritchie pulled his hand rapidly away from Steven’s crotch and covered his mouth in shock. He had not meant to expose his younger brother’s secret, nor did he want to be caught in such a compromising position.

“Oh God, Steven, I’m sorry!” Ritchie gasped.

Steven felt the shock wearing off slightly and slowly his face turned into a smile. He started giggling and before he knew it he was laughing loudly, the image of the elderly man’s shocked face causing him to double over with laughter.

Ritchie started laughing as well and soon both of them were wiping tears of laughter from their eyes and the tension that had been choking the room evaporated completely.

Eventually both of the brothers composed themselves and Ritchie was just about to walk through the door into the main hall to start the ceremony when Steven grabbed his arm and stopped.

“Ritchie.” Steven started again. This time he was more certain of what he wanted to say and he looked up to his slightly taller brother.

“Yes?” Ritchie asked as he wiped his eyes with a tissue.

“It’s long overdue.” Steven said, “But I want to apologise to you so much for what I did it. It was terrible and I don’t know what I was thinking. I don’t expect you to forgive and forget but I just want to apologise, truly, from the bottom of my heart.”

Ritchie was rather taken aback. It was very sudden and almost seemed to come out of left field. What made the apology even stranger to Ritchie was that he felt he should be the one apologising to Steven. It was still uncertain if Steven would ever get out of diapers again.

“No, Steven.” Ritchie replied, his face suddenly looking a lot more serious, “I want to apologise to you. What you did sucked but I went way overboard in response, I left you getting messaged for far too long and… Well, any lasting effects you may have are my fault. I’m so sorry for being so vindictive.”

Both boys felt very emotional at that moment, they had never been so close. It was like a huge weight had lifted. Steven nodded and then found himself lunging forward and wrapping his brother into a huge hug. They stayed together for another minute or so as they hugged and composed themselves. Both of them wiped their eyes as they pulled apart.

“I’m not supposed to cry until I see Linda in front of everyone.” Ritchie said with a chuckle.

Steven giggled slightly. As he did so he felt the front of his diaper warm slightly but he barely paid attention to it, it was hardy an uncommon occurrence these days.

“Let’s go.” Ritchie said.

Steven nodded and let his big brother put his arm around his shoulders. They walked into the main room together and saw dozens of smiling faces turn around to watch the groom-to-be and his best man take up their positions.

It had been a very strange period for both of them. They had both been through things they thought impossible, they were both still reeling from the effects and they had been hard on each other. But now, as Ritchie prepared to join himself to Linda, the two brothers were closer than they had ever been. A chapter of their lives was ending and a whole new chapter was about to begin.