LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you ever been caught with diapers?

IvyCat

Only once.

My mum walked into my bedroom to wake me up (door was open) and saw me with my covers to the side of me in a nappy. Just had a talk afterwards and things were fine.

3 hours ago, Elfy said:

Only once.

My mum walked into my bedroom to wake me up (door was open) and saw me with my covers to the side of me in a nappy. Just had a talk afterwards and things were fine.

I'm bi, but yes. I told her that I was bisexual by text because I was too scared to do it in person and she was absolutely fine with it. It was a similar way that we discussed all this stuff.

She walked in on me in a nappy (may have seen the pacifier on my chair too) which woke me up, she apologised and left the room. I was obviously shocked, as I'm sure she was, it was clear that she saw the nappy and that she likely saw it was wet. We didn't speak all day because she went to work, I went to a friends house in the evening and I exchanged text based messages with mum over Skype.

Once I explained that I was fine medically and sent her a link to some ABDL resources explaining it has nothing to do with kids, isn't a sign of mental illness, etc... She just requested that I don't openly wear at home and that as long as I was happy and it wasn't something that was going to take over my life or that I would obsess about that she was fine with it.

In February of 1991 I was 26 and a second-year associate attorney with my law firm. Those with a need to knew all about my urinary incontinence. However I had not disclosed about accepting AB play as a coping strategy.

A senior managing partner selected me as part of the team litigating a complicated corporate case. A dozen of us, including that partner, were staying at the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco. After dinner I was working in my room. There was a knock on my door. I answered it. There was the partner and a fourth-year associate. Instead of greeting me they looked shocked.

Only then did I look down to see I had clipped the leash of a MAM pacifier to the collar of my blouse.

Clearly they accepted my explanation: "I'm trying to quit smoking."

in July 1993 I was elected a partner in that law firm.

• Like 2

I remember going on holiday when I was 12 with my mum, my sister, my friend Olivia and her mum in Whales where we stayed at this holiday home place.

Neither I nor my mum had brought any nappies and the inevitable wet bed happened, so the next day my mum bought me some nappies.

I don

I think some of my in lowns may now as my brother in law came around when we weren't home and got the washing of the line and folded it . I had two cloth nappies and some stuffers amongst the washing .and yesterday I found my mother in law sitting beside the washing and right on top was a nappy . nowone has mentioned them yet . my wife's yonder sister has known for a few years .

• 2 weeks later...

My mom and my younger brother found my stash in my room when I was 19. I was unaware until it was brought up at the dinner table that night. A not so pleasant surprise and one I really had no answers for. It was never brought up again though. That did cause me to purge and go without for a year and a half. Fast forward seven years and I was visiting my mom and spent the night at her house. If I wear I usually change first thing in the morning and leave my dirty diaper under my sheets while I shower. When the coast is clear I take it outside and throw it in the trash. Needless to say one morning I forgot the second part. My old room at my moms house has become her go to storage place so a few days after I left she went in to drop off something

• 2 weeks later...

My mom approached me when I was 16. I was I the shower and my mom knocked on the door. I answered with a "yes?" And she said, " I found some used diapers under the stairs.... adult diapers... are they yours?" I said no, and blamed them on my cousin saying that they were his... my mom knew they weren't his, and they must have been mine.. my mom and dad weren't upset, but were worried that I was in diapers and wanted to schedule a dr. Appointment to make sure I wasn't incontinent. I maintained my lie and they dropped it.... so who knows lol

Never been formally caught, but always had the suspicion I might have been yet nothing was said. Had a few cases where I got way too reckless in desperation, or wore too long and the smell was noticeable to me (no messing), and had one leak in public at work but only had to walk past two security guards so I just hoped they weren't looking at my rear as I left.

On 11/16/2016 at 8:15 PM, SoggySoCal said:

Surprisingly

12 minutes ago, sunwutian said:

Wow that is definitely not something I'd think anyone would forget, hahah. Maybe it's because we're too involved in this that we think it's a bigger deal than it is. But I'd think the shock would leave an impression on parents that find them too.

I believe her even though it's hard to believe. I still can't believe my parents or brother

• 7 months later...

I was woken up by my mother pulling the covers off of me to wake me up one Saturday morning when I was 8 only to find me asleep in a leaking Pampers diaper that I was in the middle of peeing in. I awoke to my mom standing over me as I quickly realized that I was in a soaking wet Pampers diaper that I was peeing in and lying in a growing puddle. I couldn't stop peeing until my bladder was empty and when it was she made me put on a shirt and shoes and socks (with nothing covering my obviously soaked Pampers)

• 2 months later...

Caught with diapers by my mom when I was 12. I always wore cloth diapers and plastic pants. I forgot to pick them up in my bedroom and I must have kicked them under the bed. My mom came in to clean and found my diapers. When I came home from school I found my diapers washed plastic pants washed and folded on the foot of my bed. When I walked into my bedroom to put my books down from school my mom follows me in. She asked me if I still need it diapers? I stammered and I was so embarrassed to say I just like them. So I told her yes I still wet the bed that's why I have diapers. She asked me a lot of questions about it, then asked me if I wanted to wear diapers all the time? She told me it's okay if you do I'll make sure that you have them. I told her yes I would like to have them and I want cloth diapers. She was very calm and okay with it and she says well I'll make sure you have them. She told me it's no time like the present to get started getting me back into diapers. Here with you clean diapers and pins and plastic panties at the end of my bed. She told me to lay back take off my pants and my underwear and she would pain on my diapers and pull my plastic pants back on. She told me that they would be conditions for me to wear them and I would be wearing them all the time. One of the conditions was I was not allowed to use the toilet anymore. I was only allowed to use my diapers and use them for their intended purpose. I didn't have a problem with that, in fact I was happy that I didn't have to use the toilet. The next day I was sent to school in diapers. No one even noticed. When I came home all my big boy underwear was removed from my dresser and replace with cloth diapers and different color and prints plastic panties. I never minded being in my diapers or using them. After about 6 months of wearing full-time I became very dependent upon them. I wasn't toilet trained anymore. I would just go in my diaper. It's many years later and I'm still wearing my diapers 24/7 and not potty trained. My wife doesn't want me out of diapers either. My wife doesn't want me to even change my own diapers. She must do it all the time. The only thing that my wife likes me to do is when I come home I dress like a sissy. So I wear a lot of girly clothes with my diapers. I never thought I'd love being dressed in a dress. I even wear tights and a bra. So being caught was probably the best thing that ever happened to me. It has kept me in my diapers all of my life.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Waynes said:

Caught with diapers by my mom when I was 12. I always wore cloth diapers and plastic pants. I forgot to pick them up in my bedroom and I must have kicked them under the bed. My mom came in to clean and found my diapers. When I came home from school I found my diapers washed plastic pants washed and folded on the foot of my bed. When I walked into my bedroom to put my books down from school my mom follows me in. She asked me if I still need it diapers? I stammered and I was so embarrassed to say I just like them. So I told her yes I still wet the bed that's why I have diapers. She asked me a lot of questions about it, then asked me if I wanted to wear diapers all the time? She told me it's okay if you do I'll make sure that you have them. I told her yes I would like to have them and I want cloth diapers. She was very calm and okay with it and she says well I'll make sure you have them. She told me it's no time like the present to get started getting me back into diapers. Here with you clean diapers and pins and plastic panties at the end of my bed. She told me to lay back take off my pants and my underwear and she would pain on my diapers and pull my plastic pants back on. She told me that they would be conditions for me to wear them and I would be wearing them all the time. One of the conditions was I was not allowed to use the toilet anymore. I was only allowed to use my diapers and use them for their intended purpose. I didn't have a problem with that, in fact I was happy that I didn't have to use the toilet. The next day I was sent to school in diapers. No one even noticed. When I came home all my big boy underwear was removed from my dresser and replace with cloth diapers and different color and prints plastic panties. I never minded being in my diapers or using them. After about 6 months of wearing full-time I became very dependent upon them. I wasn't toilet trained anymore. I would just go in my diaper. It's many years later and I'm still wearing my diapers 24/7 and not potty trained. My wife doesn't want me out of diapers either. My wife doesn't want me to even change my own diapers. She must do it all the time. The only thing that my wife likes me to do is when I come home I dress like a sissy. So I wear a lot of girly clothes with my diapers. I never thought I'd love being dressed in a dress. I even wear tights and a bra. So being caught was probably the best thing that ever happened to me. It has kept me in my diapers all of my life.

Sounds almost too good to be true.