LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you ever been caught with diapers?

IvyCat

Many a times I was caught wearing a diaper as a young child, my parents would punish me when I was a pre-teenager by making me wear and use a diaper, this only stopped when they realized I was enjoying their punishment.

I would get caught by my brothers and sisters wearing a diaper every once in a while and they would tell our parents I was wearing a diaper and I'd get punished again.

Outside of select family members I've never been "caught." I've come out to multiple friends whenever I'd crash at their homes. Most of them are girls so they either didn't care or were understanding, and a couple besties had stashes for me whenever I'd sleep over. It was nice not having to feel embarrassed even when they would tease me.

I told my wife a couple weeks after we started dating so she (hopefully) wouldn't freak out when I'd be diapered the nights she'd stay over. She's now a nurse so she just gets irritated if I don't throw out my dirty diaper once I wake up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• 5 years later...

My parents caught me a few times when I first started and it was embarrassing. I thought i had them hid good enough but it turned out I didn’t. I got in trouble a few times and almost got made to go see a counselor. I almost got caught by my girlfriend when she came home for lunch unexpectedly and then gave me a hug before she left and then felt my crotch and asked me about it and I lied and said i had a hard on from our hug