LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Found the Perfect Diaper for Me! What's Your Favorite?

Abena M3s are the best all-rounders I've tried. They're comfortable, they're quiet, they're not too thick and the price is good; I use them as daytime diapers but if I change immediately before I go to bed I will usually get through the night on one.

If I didn't have to consider discretion, ABU Simples would win.

• Like 1

my current face are the ABU cushies space diapers. With amazing absorbency that can hold at least 3 full wettings without leaking, and disappearing aliens when u are wet.... plus they have the elastic fit in the front and back.. and the tapes are strong.... I am in love! While yes they are more expensive than most other diapers out there, i find they are well worth the price.

• Like 1
  • 6 years later...

The REAL thing

My overall favorite is the Tena Slip Maxi active fit both in little space and adult space.

If I'm a "big kid" I sometimes prefer the Crinkzl Aquanaut or Astronaut.
If I'm a "little kid", I sometimes prefer Rearz safari or Crinkzl original.

• Like 1

I have so many diapers that I love. Probably my favorite is still the Crinklz Astronaut diaper.  Cute, quiet, comfortable.  They fit me good and hold a lot. 

Close second would be the Rearz Critter Caboose,  Rearz Mermaid,  Rearz Safari,  Rearz Violet Seduction. 

Also love the MegaMax in Tye Dye,  Black and White,  Northshore Supreme in White,  ABU PeekABU,  Little Pawz,  DinoRawrZ.  Let's not forget about the ABU Alpha GatorZ diapers.  A little disappointed in the capacity,  but absolutely love the giant GatorZ on my butt.

• 5 weeks later...

I've been testing these out for about 6 weeks now on my current bed-wetting journey.

And I've been really happy with them.

They were only $6.00USD apiece with no inserts for size XXL.(I'm 38 waist and they fit perfectly, I bought 10 of them)

For inserts I use 2 or 3 16x24 inch microfiber towels.

I like that the snaps in the front lets me adjust to my liking.

1898937998_PocketDiaper.jpg.3499bd5e86aebcb4872afc0aad4be1bf.jpgThey've been working really well!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Pootattoo said:

I've been testing these out for about 6 weeks now on my current bed-wetting journey.

And I've been really happy with them.

They were only $6.00USD apiece with no inserts for size XXL.(I'm 38 waist and they fit perfectly, I bought 10 of them)

For inserts I use 2 or 3 16x24 inch microfiber towels.

I like that the snaps in the front lets me adjust to my liking.

1898937998_PocketDiaper.jpg.3499bd5e86aebcb4872afc0aad4be1bf.jpgThey've been working really well!

Where did you buy them from?

Oddly enough I rather like the rearz cloth diapers and plastic pants, it pillows up nice, is durable, absorbant, and quite comfortable to wear.

For disposables, I rather like the rearz mermaid tails, good enough to last all night, even for me, and the velcro tapes are a def step up from sticky tapes. As cash flow improves, will be hitting up some of the others that I have seen around, just not had the chance yet.

• Like 3
18 hours ago, gmcchamp99 said:

Where did you buy them from?

Aliexpress, but the price has nearly doubled since I bought mine.

A clue to the XXL is they has 6 snaps on each side at the waist instead of 4 and 6.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

i used to be an SDK kid forever but now my main diaper is alpha gatorz. they just fit me so well, are so comfy and cute and hold a ton!

That's very interesting big bro. My favorite diapee has always been SDKs, but maybe I should switch to alpha gatorz too.😅😂😁😃😊🥰♥️🚼🍼👶💯🤭