LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooping in Public

And you can always take Nullo to cut down the smell if it;s bad enough others can notice it.  The thing is, it takes 2 weeks before the Nullo starts to work and you have to take it evrey day.  It's not cheap!

Well I gave it a test today, I messed my diaper early this morning and have wet it no less than 4 times. ( triple layer diaper ). 

Put on a old ratty looking pair of jeans, tossed on a old stained t shirt , put my dirtiest hat on and drove to the closet Mc Donald’s, waited in line, placed my order, waited for it, sat down and ate it, not one customer said a word. 

1 hour ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Well I gave it a test today, I messed my diaper early this morning and have wet it no less than 4 times. ( triple layer diaper ). 

Put on a old ratty looking pair of jeans, tossed on a old stained t shirt , put my dirtiest hat on and drove to the closet Mc Donald’s, waited in line, placed my order, waited for it, sat down and ate it, not one customer said a word. 

You are the type of person that gives all incontinent people a bad name. I do my best not to have a pooping accident in public and I am truly embarrassed when it does happens. You should be ashamed of yourself for pushing your kinky exploits on the public. I am bladder and bowel incontinent and don't like it when I have an accident in public. Please do all incontinent people and the public as well a very big favor and keep your diaper pooping in the privacy of your home. If you do insist on pooping in public, please keep it restricted to an outdoor environment so you do not stink up an indoor environment.

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, fillemup said:

You are the type of person that gives all incontinent people a bad name. I do my best not to have a pooping accident in public and I am truly embarrassed when it does happens. You should be ashamed of yourself for pushing your kinky exploits on the public. I am bladder and bowel incontinent and don't like it when I have an accident in public. Please do all incontinent people and the public as well a very big favor and keep your diaper pooping in the privacy of your home. If you do insist on pooping in public, please keep it restricted to an outdoor environment so you do not stink up an indoor environment.

What I did not include in my last post was that this particular McDonalds is in a farm community, and if your not familiar with farming communities you would not know the stench of cow shit in a place such as this. 

I doubt if anyone did smell me they couldn’t tell if it was human shit or cow shit they where smelling. 

Now I would not attempt to do this same thing in a big city where there are no farms around for 50 or more miles. 

Life throws us many opportunities to learn,  one only needs to take the time to try new things instead of relying on what’s always been done before. 

I've been incontinent all my life with the exception of those few years between the ages of 12 and 24.
Of the first lessons I learned about having to wear diapers, back then, was keeping them secret from everyone (eventually including my mother, but that's a whole other story). Another lesson I learned early on was to always be prepared for the worst poop you can imagine and you'll never be surprised with pee, or something else, in your shoes. This is the main reason why I still use cloth diapers. Not the things they call cloth diapers today (those imitation 'disposable' diapers with the Velcro and the synthetic non-woven absorption mats with breathable outer covers?!?) but single layers of cotton gauze cloth folded and pinned to custom fit my nether regions in such a manner as to prevent the escape of anything... Including smell. I've gone into great detail in the past on how to fold and pin these diapers but nobody pays any attention anymore so I'll not waste my time or yours explaining how to fold and pin the perfect diaper.
The gist of it is, if I mess myself in public, it doesn't really matter because I know that my diaper isn't going to leak anything and I'm not going to offend anyone with foul odors.

I have been wearing diapers 24/7 for a good many years and was always worried about messing my diapers when out in public. 

Well this last year that worry has disappeared all together as I have messed my diaper more times than I care to recount while out in public. 

Guess how many times someone said something to me about it?

Zero!! 

Why you may ask?, cause when I’m out in public and I have to poop I just poop and go about whatever I’m doing and not linger  any longer than needed. 

This fear of offending others is just that, a fear we all need to overcome. 

Life can be like a diaper, it can stink at times. 

I have to think of a few things.  If the situation were reversed, how many people including those who mess their diapers would actually go up to a stranger on the street or in a store and say something to them about how bad they smell?  That goes for someone with bad B.O., poop or pee smell.  These days you can literally take your life in your hands if you say the wrong or right thing to someone you don't know.  That can get you beat up, shot or other things.  You also have to be concerned that you could be sued for getting all over someone who has a disability such as incontinence.  I'm not signaling anyone specific here, but just saying in general.  It doesn't mean when you are out in public the people around you are not offended by the smell of the poop emanating from your body and diaper just because they don't say anything to you about it.   It just means they aren't going to get in your face about it as they quickly get as far away from the offending smell as they possibly can. 

People have their opinions and I have mine.  Mine is I just don't think it's fair to other people to purposely have them smell your poop if you don't have to.  Accidents happen with people who are incontinent and I realize that.  I 100% agree that when it happens, don't linger and get what you have to do done as quickly as possible so you can go change diapers.  As they say, Shit happens.  It's OK to have a fear of offending someone in the back of your mind as long as you know it's not something you have control over.  That's what makes us human and caring people, realizing that we are probably offending others and being concerned about it rather than just being crass about it and taking the stand, "Too bad so sad for them!"  I say we should never totally put the thought of offending someone from the smell of their messy diaper out of their minds even if they can't help it due to their incontinence.  Just realize that you do have an odor that is probably offensive to those around you, it's nothing you can help being incontinent, but be mindful that you are smelly and should take care of the situation as soon as you conveniently can.  I also think the average person who is bowel incontinence wouldn't want to go around people smelling like he just messed in his diaper.

I'm talking mostly about those who goes out in a diaper, purposely loads it up and then stands around in crowds of people in line at the coffee shop, on the public bus, in the elevator and walking through the store just for their thrill because they say it's their life and they have a right to live it as they want to, no matter who around them is offended.  That is always their excuse.  To that I say, "What makes you so much more important and entitled than the hundreds of other people around you?  Who died and made you King or Pope?"  Think about this. How would anyone feel if they had to sit next to a coworker in a very small 2 man office day after day and the coworker smelled so bad of BO that they threw up and had the dry heaves?  According to the philosophy, that coworker has a right to not bathe or change his clothing and smell disgusting too, if he likes it.  It's his life to live it as he wants to no matter how offensive he is to those around him, according to how some people justify their own smelly diapers in public.  Just saying.  I know some will agree with me and others won't.  That's the great thing about the forums, being able to openly express and discuss our opinions.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2019 at 10:01 AM, iluvmydiapers said:

I have been wearing diapers 24/7 for a good many years and was always worried about messing my diapers when out in public. 

Well this last year that worry has disappeared all together as I have messed my diaper more times than I care to recount while out in public. 

Guess how many times someone said something to me about it?

Zero!! 

Why you may ask?, cause when I’m out in public and I have to poop I just poop and go about whatever I’m doing and not linger  any longer than needed. 

This fear of offending others is just that, a fear we all need to overcome. 

Life can be like a diaper, it can stink at times. 

Couldn't agree more, no=one has ever commented to me!

I've pooped my diaper in public a bunch of times! It's super fun heh. But usually in open-air spaces, like the park. I would like to do it in a department store or something, but I'd get out of there after the deed is done so as not to be discovered or subject anyone to my stink. 

I have had a few unexpected bowel movements in public and no one has noticed (or at least said anything) a couple of times my wife and sister-in-law was with me and they never realized what had happened until I quickly  excused my self and headed out to find the closest public washroom to clean up and change. Fortunately my bowel accidents are few and far between only twice have I had a really bad day and burned through my 3 spare diapers I carry in my back Pack

I have had a few unexpected bowel movements in public and no one has noticed (or at least said anything) a couple of times my wife and sister-in-law was with me and they never realized what had happened until I quickly  excused my self and headed out to find the closest public washroom to clean up and change. Fortunately my bowel accidents are few and far between only twice have I had a really bad day and burned through my 3 spare diapers I carry in my back Pack

On 6/26/2019 at 8:12 PM, CleDL said:

I've pooped my diaper in public a bunch of times! It's super fun heh. But usually in open-air spaces, like the park. I would like to do it in a department store or something, but I'd get out of there after the deed is done so as not to be discovered or subject anyone to my stink. 

I find by using Nullo you can do it almost anywhere, there is virtually no smell!

On 6/8/2019 at 7:17 AM, iluvmydiapers said:

Ive spent the entire afternoon noon in a messy diaper while out shopping, and doing other errands and not once has anyone even mentioned smelling a soiled diaper.

I just find it ridiculous when people say this.

I’m a parent. Everyone knows, almost immediately. It’s absurd to pretend otherwise. People just have no idea what to say to you. If you really do this all the time you’re surrounded by people who know you do it, many of whom are probably either embarrassed or offended by it.

I side with those who think it’s inexcusable to put this onto others for your own pleasure. Yes, babies do it every day and so do people who are medically incontinent. And people who are neither of those things aren’t playing by the same rules.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, nonny said:

I just find it ridiculous when people say this.

I’m a parent. Everyone knows, almost immediately. It’s absurd to pretend otherwise. People just have no idea what to say to you. If you really do this all the time you’re surrounded by people who know you do it, many of whom are probably either embarrassed or offended by it.

I side with those who think it’s inexcusable to put this onto others for your own pleasure. Yes, babies do it every day and so do people who are medically incontinent. And people who are neither of those things aren’t playing by the same rules.

Well now, medically incontinent you say. 

The neurologist I spent 3 grueling hours with while he had the largest catheter shoved up me, with a electrical probe shocking the walls of my bladder to try and stimulate it, than another 2 hours with electrodes jammed into my back and spine  to try and get a response from my bladder and bowels without even a hint of results does not qualify as being “medically incontinent” than maybe I should not have wasted my time and money trying to find out why I was pissing and shitting my self after a severe spinal injury during an ATV accident involving high speed and sudden and complete stop. 

Thank you for clearing up my misconceptions of what medically incontinence is. 

46 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Well now, medically incontinent you say. 

You constantly describe, as recently as a few posts above, making a planned point of doing it around people when you don’t need to. Like pooping yourself and then going out and sitting in a McDonald’s that way. I have a huge problem with that, and I’m willing to bet that many of the people you do it around do too.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, nonny said:

You constantly describe, as recently as a few posts above, making a planned point of doing it around people when you don’t need to. Like pooping yourself and then going out and sitting in a McDonald’s that way. I have a huge problem with that, and I’m willing to bet that many of the people you do it around do too.

Sorry but I got to say something here.  Not all diapers are a like. If one is wearing a good premium diaper and make a mess in it.  And use a lot of powder then the chance of someone smelling it are slim.  Now I am in no way supporting ones choice of messing in public but most people who choose to do so might be wearing a diaper who one can not smell the mess.  Though I could be wrong as if it is a well fiber meal and it is a total mess then yes there could be smelly mess to deal with and I believe a good change is indeed needed.  But those people who are trying to be unpotty trained well then messing is part of the process.  Now for me who wants to unpotty train myself I will take measures to make that smell less so that no one is offended.  And if I do have a mess I will clean it up right away as I do not want other people smelling me.  I do not like the smell so no one should have to deal with it either.

1987 when I lost control of bladder and bowels. 

Took me a good many years to learn how to control eliminations by timing when I eat and what I eat. 

I know what to eat so as to not make a stink and what to eat if I want to stink up the grand Central Park. 

4 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

1987 when I lost control of bladder and bowels. 

Took me a good many years to learn how to control eliminations by timing when I eat and what I eat. 

I know what to eat so as to not make a stink and what to eat if I want to stink up the grand Central Park. 

Did you like diapers before 1987? I am not sure if you are that same guy who had liked them since age 7 and started buying his own at age 16. 

Were you someone who was caught by his wife in summer of 2000 in a messy diaper and she asked you a month later why you haven't done it and you said you were not sure she liked it. She asked you if you did and you said sure and she goes "then you poop in them from now on." 

Just confused here. I also recognize you on adisc because of the photos and similar stories and location. 

I must say it is possible to be bowel IC and still enjoy the mess and be disrespectful about it. A decent IC person would change ASAP or have a diet by eating foods they know won't make their poop smell bad or take odor pills. 

Nullo is a great odor reducer. I swear by it. I almost always have some type of load in my diaper and am in public a lot. I really cannot smell anything as I’m so used to it but realize that others might so I take precautions. Nullo is a big part of that along with a plastic backed diaper with a PUL covering. I’ve made myself this way & should not subject others to my desires. These days I’ve zero control when I go so I have to be sure not to offend others or if I’m going to a party or something long I’ll do a full enema prior to leaving so I’ll be sure not to go. But you should always think of others.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Nat said:

Did you like diapers before 1987? I am not sure if you are that same guy who had liked them since age 7 and started buying his own at age 16. 

Were you someone who was caught by his wife in summer of 2000 in a messy diaper and she asked you a month later why you haven't done it and you said you were not sure she liked it. She asked you if you did and you said sure and she goes "then you poop in them from now on." 

Just confused here. I also recognize you on adisc because of the photos and similar stories and location. 

I must say it is possible to be bowel IC and still enjoy the mess and be disrespectful about it. A decent IC person would change ASAP or have a diet by eating foods they know won't make their poop smell bad or take odor pills. 

Yes I am the same person you mentioned, 

My interest in diapers started when I was 7 and I purchased my first bag of diapers at 16 and yes the rest is also true. 

What has not been said is how I hated messing my diaper after the accident and how I did my very best to keep everyone from knowing I was shitting my diaper , it did not bother me to piss my diaper and if anyone found out. 

Once my wife gave me the go a head to just shit my diaper and not worry about it I stopped caring who might find out. 

Also is untold is all the times I had regained some control of my functions only to be set back due to the siltiest back injury. 

Along came 2007 and another serious  back injury and all hope of regaining control tossed out the window without major surgery. 

With a 50/50 chance of walking again I chose to walk out of the doctors office and make the best or worst I could of the rest of my life confined to wearing diapers. 

I make no excuses for what I do as what I do does not injure others, it my insult them, offend them, or disgust them, but that’s their problem not mine as I only have one life to live and I’m living it my way. 

2 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Yes I am the same person you mentioned, 

My interest in diapers started when I was 7 and I purchased my first bag of diapers at 16 and yes the rest is also true. 

What has not been said is how I hated messing my diaper after the accident and how I did my very best to keep everyone from knowing I was shitting my diaper , it did not bother me to piss my diaper and if anyone found out. 

Once my wife gave me the go a head to just shit my diaper and not worry about it I stopped caring who might find out. 

Also is untold is all the times I had regained some control of my functions only to be set back due to the siltiest back injury. 

Along came 2007 and another serious  back injury and all hope of regaining control tossed out the window without major surgery. 

With a 50/50 chance of walking again I chose to walk out of the doctors office and make the best or worst I could of the rest of my life confined to wearing diapers. 

I make no excuses for what I do as what I do does not injure others, it my insult them, offend them, or disgust them, but that’s their problem not mine as I only have one life to live and I’m living it my way. 

Thanks for the clear up and not for taking offense. I had no idea you were IC. 

I feel like the only real issue is lingering in public where you know the smell will get to other people. If you leave the area quickly, there's no way the smell is going to accumulate enough that it'll really bother someone. 

29 minutes ago, CleDL said:

I feel like the only real issue is lingering in public where you know the smell will get to other people. If you leave the area quickly, there's no way the smell is going to accumulate enough that it'll really bother someone. 

I tend not to linger any longer than necessary if I can smell the smell of urine or poop, however if I don’t smell either one even knowing it’s there I go about my business as usual. 

There has been a few times I filled my diaper and I could not get home fast enough to change, even after a good long hot shower I could still notice the smell. 

Baby powder and baby oil used heavily to mask that sent until it has worked its way out of my skin.  

I've pooed myself a few times in public, I sometimes just use my normal underwear rather than a nappy. I like the thrill that I might be caught. I put a lot of planning in when I decide to use my nappies in public, I make sure that I'm close to a suitable toilet. This will be one that's complicated closed off, so it's just a toilet in a room with a bin to dispose of a soiled nappy. There are a few shops and cafes near me that are like this so they have become places that I 'target'.

I think people have known a few times but I've only been 'caught' once. It was the weekend and this had been completely pre-planned it wasn't spur of the moment or anything like that. I pooed in my nappy whilst out, the smell hit me right away and I walked straight to the toilet to change. Unfortunately for me it was occupied and another man was waiting in front of me. I could tell that he'd smelt it and he turned to me and saw the bulge in the back of my pants. Then the man who was in the toilet came out. He turned to me and said "I think you better go first". I didn't hesitate in running inside the toilet and changing. I did a terrible job at changing and cleaning up, I must have been in and out in less than a couple of minutes. When I opened the door the I couldn't help making eye contact with the man who had caught me, he smiled and shook his head before walking inside and locking the door.