LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABU simple

drnkrdnck

Well I put one to the test last night and they do hold a lot. I would say that they're a very high SAP diaper, because it has swelled up like crazy. It was very comfortable to wear and was also my first time wearing a diaper with a taping panel. There was barely any padding under the panel, and it had a few pinhole leaks. I'm glad I got a sample pack and not half a case, because their dry thickness is not as they appear on the website. It was fun to try a new diaper, but I won't be ordering any more. I you want my $5 coupon code pm me, first one gets it.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, drnkrdnck said:

Well I put one to the test last night and they do hold a lot. I would say that they're a very high SAP diaper, because it has swelled up like crazy. It was very comfortable to wear and was also my first time wearing a diaper with a taping panel. There was barely any padding under the panel, and it had a few pinhole leaks. I'm glad I got a sample pack and not half a case, because their dry thickness is not as they appear on the website. It was fun to try a new diaper, but I won't be ordering any more. I you want my $5 coupon code pm me, first one gets it.

Get any good pics? Or visually are they pretty much the same wet and dry?

My lenses on my tablet is cloudy for some reason, so no pics. But yes big visual difference it swelled at least 3 times the thickness. But that being said it was fairly thin to start with. Definitely not as thick as they appear on the website.

• 3 weeks later...
On Wednesday, November 02, 2016 at 4:01 AM, drnkrdnck said:

I also noticed the padding was thin at the front. Wonder why they did that. If you wear it with a booster up front to compensate then it transforms it completely.

• 1 month later...

The two Samples I tried both had pin hole leaks when they were about half capacity, very disappointed. But they were also the first diaper I have tried that had a taping panel. I could get the diaper to fit very snugly, but the padding seemed relatively thin underneath it.