LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So... First off HI! I'm Asriel... although my friends call me Azzy, I'm a newborn to DD, and I like to RP, so I thought it might be fun to RP something like this.

Anyone can join

There are two roles to be played

A baby, toddler, little girl, sissy, little boy, etc.

or you could be one of the "Staff" which are the nurse, mommy, daddy, nanny, etc.

well I would like to play a Toddler about age 2, Blond hair, blue eyes, he is a little short for his age being only 2'6" tall and weights about 25 Lbs. he is very energetic and playful!

3 hours ago, SSJTyler said:

well I would like to play a Toddler about age 2, Blond hair, blue eyes, he is a little short for his age being only 2'6" tall and weights about 25 Lbs. he is very energetic and playful!

That's fine by me! I would be playing a 1 1/2 Year old baby or around that age, white hair, green eyes (he looks like Asriel from UT), he's a little shy, and emotional, but he loves

• 2 months later...
On 10/24/2016 at 8:16 PM, SSJTyler said:

I will be your mom who takes really good care of you especially when u make a mess in your diaper. I bought you some new toys to play with and you love them because your playful.

ok *smiles up at you as he sees a box in your hand. I giggle at all the colours I see on it. not sure what they all are but they look nice! I hold my arms upto you* wa dat? * I look at the box curiously in your arms