LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Questions regarding stents long-term

So, recently I've been looking into making a stent for myself in order to see what it's like to be incontinent, as well as leaving one in long enough that the effects don't just vanish once I take it out. I get the feeling people are going to give me flack for this, so allow me to provide some context for me that might change the situation a little. If you plan to post, be sure to read everything I say here, because if you don't read/ignore a single thing I've said and your response reflects that, chances are I'll notice and subsequently stop taking you seriously, since you clearly didn't give me that courtesy when you replied. Now then, for the context:

I have Asperger's Syndrome. Basically, it's like a really mild version of autism that, in many cases, also comes hand in hand with very high intelligence. This is what is known as twice exceptional, because the person has both a developmental disorder and high mental capacity. Thankfully, I inherited high intelligence

You most definitely can atrophy your bladder, long term use of a foley or routine daily use of an intermittent catheter will do it, my Urologist has me cathing 5 X's a day ,because of a really large bladder , IC and the inability to completely void , even after urinating my Bladder can still hold 900 to 1100 ML'S.

If you work to shrink your bladder it will shrink and atrophy however if you start holding it because you are busy with something else ,you can undo a years worth of shrinking in under a week by just holding it, my Urologists goal with me is to have a bladder that at most can retain 50 ML, it will certainly reduce the problem of flooding diapers and beds,and also reduce the resting pressure of my bladder to preserve kidney function as I am a T 1 diabetic , it's easier for me to tell a doctor what's not wrong with me than to start the long list of health problems. I have had the same Urologist for 17 years which is a record, I am pretty hard on Doctors because my health is so comlicated,every intervention they plan has to really be well thought out so as to not make another condition worse.

But I can stand witness to a shrinking bladder because I am doing it daily, I do not have the ability to hold it , so it will not gain back capacity, the good thing about that is diapers last longer when you are constantly peeing small amounts, instead of opening a firehose valve.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk