LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Won't Log In On Internet Explorer

Is there a reason I'm unable to log in using Internet Explorer? I'm in Google Chrome right now but having trouble with IE. I get as far as the login screen in IE, but my login and password won't take--no error message, it just won't log into my account.

Baby June

32 minutes ago, BabyJune said:

Is there a reason I'm unable to log in using Internet Explorer? I'm in Google Chrome right now but having trouble with IE. I get as far as the login screen in IE, but my login and password won't take--no error message, it just won't log into my account.

Baby June

It's all part of Mr. Gates' plan to get you to yearn for Windows 12!

It could be that you have a anti virus that won't let you sign in, you may have to whitelist DD to be able to sign in.

You can try it by temporarily shutting off your antivirus or any thing else you have recently installed.

Just recently I had trouble with an ad blocker, my computer ran fine up until a few days ago with the old, what I did was remove the ad blocker then installed a new one.

You could try restoring your computer to an earlier date when you were not having problems.

5 hours ago, BabyJune said:

Baby June

I've got no clue why you can't log in on IE, but if it works with Chrome why not switch over to Chrome or one of the other browsers like Firefox?

I haven't used IE for years because I found it unreliable and rubbish to be honest, and I use Chrome and haven't had any issues with it yet when going on DailyDiapers or any other website I visit etc.