LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm doing it!

On 21/10/2016 at 2:20 PM, DiapergirlWB said:

So after a month or so of wearing nothing but diapers and pull ups due to both pleasure and semi need...had a gi disorder causing som diarrhea, leakage, and full on nighttime IC, I have decided to move on to 24/7.

The comfort they give is amazing and sleep has never been so restorative, but I find it hard to want to get out of bed when I'm wet and warm in the morning!! If I was more of an early morning person, I would wear every night but having insomnia means when I do sleep, I sleep until 10-15mins before I need to be at work, breaky takes priority so no time to shower in the am unfortunately wearing overnight is out of the question on work days until my insomnia is tackled :( (going on 6 years now, I don't think it will go away....)

15 hours ago, mundane said:

The comfort they give is amazing and sleep has never been so restorative, but I find it hard to want to get out of bed when I'm wet and warm in the morning!! If I was more of an early morning person, I would wear every night but having insomnia means when I do sleep, I sleep until 10-15mins before I need to be at work, breaky takes priority so no time to shower in the am unfortunately wearing overnight is out of the question on work days until my insomnia is tackled :( (going on 6 years now, I don't think it will go away....)

I have major sleep disorders as well so at night I wear a super heavy weight nite diaper boosted 3 X's because I can be awake four or five nights until I totally crash and sleep 16-20 continously so I have to wear enough protection to cover that , without wetting the bed.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...