LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Jim Got stern "that's enough little one" he pulled Danny on to his lap and said " you have hardly eaten and because of your behavior you have lost the privilege of feeding yourself so Daddy will do it. He picked up his fork and said open up, come on now I could do this all night"

Jim said "please stop struggling love, you brought this on yourself. All I asked you to do was eat and now and your behavior keeps making it worse. Now feeding you is my job all you have to do is open your mouth like a good boy, come on 5 bites isn't that much"

Jim talked Danny to the sofa saying "oh little one don't sound so sad every doctor agrees small children need a set routine and plenty of sleep. You have to get up at 6:00 so I'm actually worried that letting you stay up so late you may not get enough to sleep with out a nap in the afternoon but we will just wait and see. Now buddy take a seat on the couch and stay put If you need anything call me and il bring you more juice in a minute"

Jim said "that seems fine buddy. Just sit tight and watch some cartoons' I have to go clean up from dinner then I'll be back to watch the with you don't get up its not safe for little boys to wander around the house unsupervised. Just call me it you need anything"

Jim quickly cleans the kitchen then refills Danny's dippy cup with juice and goes back to the family room.

danny is laying on the sofa. Jim sits down and seeing Danny shiver a bit says "oh baby you must be cold,

he hadn't meant to use that word but it felt so right.

Jim grabs a throw blanket and without saying anything lifts Danny and swaddled him in the blanket then bringing the juice to Danny's mouth Jim says "you are my baby you know, you can say what you want but your my baby and I'm your daddy and

Repositioning his swaddled little boy so he could see the TV Jim that's fine baby you watch your show.

After the show ended Jim picked up the remote and turned the tv off saying okay, time to get the little one ready for bed. He stood up bringing Danny with hm and carried him toward the stairs

Putting Danny down on the first step Jim squatted down and took both of Danny's hands in his. He said "Now stop that baby, daddy was very clear about bedtime. We have a lot to do and staying up late is not an option tonight maybe some other night based on good behavior not tonight though. Now we have a date with bed and I'll bet you have to potty