LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Moving back to the sofa Kyle pulled Danny down so he was sitting across his lap he grabbed Danny's foot and held it in his hand as he began to work out n his toes. He couldn't resist, he lightly tickled the sole of Danny's food and was rewarded with a huge giggle. Smiling Kyle said " ticklish little guy I see"

he then said

Kyle Says "call him whatever you want but your daddy loves you so much, you should see his face when he talks about you he just wants to take care of you"

"im 13 but I mean what is age, it's just a number I mean the other day at school the principle thought I was the substitute

Chuckling Kyle grabbed the dippy and brought it to Danny's lips saying"I don't know about that one kiddo, I'm sure your smart but we are talking about maturity which is different I mean like it or not it's 4 in the afternoon and you have let your daddy change you into spidery undies and a nighties and now your laying in my lap cuddling and drinking juice, there is nothing wrong with any of that its just where you belong, you'll see that eventually I think, you are not an adult"

about a minute later they were called for dinner

Daniel did drink his juice a little bit even if the cup was being held for him. "I would've been put on the naughty step if I didn't get on my undies and nightie. And he threw away my old boxers and stuff, so I couldn't wear them. And had to wear these." Daniel explains

Jim said "That's just your seat and this is mine and that" Jim pointed to an empty chair is mommys now eat your pasta munchkin it's yummy yummy yummy. You need to eat Danny your too skinny little boy" Jim pick up Danny's little fork and handed it to his son then asked "do you want me to cut it up for you?"

Well said Jim "that's a matter of opinion and unfortunately for you mines the one that counts so we'll be making sure you eat enough from now on little so manga"

" so by the way Jim said Uncle Kyle will be here to pick you up in the morning you will go with him to school and hold his hand then you will meet him by the front door after school and he will walk you home, I'll be home tomorrow so we won't need him to babysit"

kyle nodded in understanding and said sounds good

Looking at the clock Kyle shoved the last of his food in his mouth and said "I have to go I have practice at 6" looking at Danny he said "I'd invite you to go kiddo but it's too close to your bedtime, maybe you can come watch an earlier practice if we can find someone to watch you while I play, anyway I'll see you tomorrow morning

"Bye uncle Ky." Daniel says waving. It would've been cool to watch him Patrice but he wasn't too interested in watching sports or anything. He started to eat again. He only ate about a quarter of his pasta, not even close to half of it, before he started to not want to eat anymore. "I don't want anymore, Jim." Daniel says.

Jim jumped up and scooped Danny into his arms saying "not so fast little boy it put Danny back in his seat and said I want you to eat more oh and" without asking he pulled Danny's night shirt off saying we don't want to get this dirty now do we, Eat munchkin 5 more bites"