LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Chris smiled “such a smart little boy now find the baby and point to him. Can you find the little baby sweetheart”
Daniel smiled and pointed at himself in the mirror. He knew Chris was the grown up.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Chris kissed Daniels kiss again “ such a smart baby now point to the baby in real life not the mirror where’s the real baby”
Daniel pointed at himself again but this time not in the mirror.

Chris stroked Danny’s hair “now baby point to your diaper we’re your diapee baby boy”
Daniel pointed down at his diaper like he was told.

“My smart baby  now baby where’s unca Find unca Chris can you say unca Chris for me baby boy where unca”
"No." Daniel said frowning.

Chris frowned “I’m hoping we don’t have another problem here baby remember I’m in charge not the little baby and I expect to be obeyed now you were given your instruction this is your last chance”

Chris frowned “I’m hoping we don’t have another problem here baby remember I’m in charge not the little baby and I expect to be obeyed now you were given your instruction this is your last chance”
Daniel still frowned and cross his arms.

“Last chance baby then I start take big things away and maybe we do naked time outside I’m the grown up and you will obey 1...2...3”
Daniel pouted and shook his head.

Chris shook his head and picked the baby up heading for the door “ ok baby now I have to punish you he started to remove Danny’s diaper “now I know your just a little baby so if you potty while your out of your diapee it’s ok that not why your in trouble they were al ost at the frond door”

Chris shook his head and picked the baby up heading for the door “ ok baby now I have to punish you he started to remove Danny’s diaper “now I know your just a little baby so if you potty while your out of your diapee it’s ok that not why your in trouble they were al ost at the frond door”

Daniel started to cry as they headed toward the door. He just didn't wanna call him unca. He squirmed as his diaper was undone.

Chris still hadn’t removed Danny’s diaper hoping to not have to wast it “Last change baby boy are you ready to be a good baby and do as I asked”
Daniel was still so stubborn. He said "no."

Chris shook his head and pulled the still dry diaper leaving it behind he positioned the naked. Boy on his hip landing one swat “you will obey me end of story with that be began walked up and down the side walk in front of the house bouncing Daniel in his arms

Chris shook his head and pulled the still dry diaper leaving it behind he positioned the naked. Boy on his hip landing one swat “you will obey me end of story with that be began walked up and down the side walk in front of the house bouncing Daniel in his arms
Daniel let out a cry when his bare bottom was swatted. He would try not to argue or disobey him anymore. Anything to not let this happen again. He rested his head on Chris's shoulder. He let out a sigh.

Sensing the boy may have had enough chris said “look at me baby, if your ready to be a good baby I want to hear you say I’m sorry for being a naughty baby unca Then I want a kiss” he pointed to his lips “then I can take the baby inside and get you into a nice safe diaper” he waited

• 1 month later...

Sensing the boy may have had enough chris said “look at me baby, if your ready to be a good baby I want to hear you say I’m sorry for being a naughty baby unca Then I want a kiss” he pointed to his lips “then I can take the baby inside and get you into a nice safe diaper” he waited

Daniel wanted to bite his tongue from saying and wanted too rebel but he also really wanted to be inside"Sorry for being naughty baby unca." He then gave him a kiss as instructed.

Chris beamed at the baby tapping his naked bum he said “there’s my good baby now you just remember whose the baby and how babies act”

he brought Daniel inside and to the changing table laying the baby down he smiled and said I’m disappointed in your behavior sweetheart but you were a good baby in the end so I guess you can still have your treat isn’t that nice of unca”

he reached Into his bag pulling out a bright red bunny with super soft fer “say hello to mr bunny sweetheart , he helps make little baby’s feel good in a very special way”

• 1 month later...