LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Kyle smiled as me continued to wash his baby he smiled kindly " I'm so sorry this scared you baby boy let's make a little deal I'll ask uncle Mike to go hang out with auntie well we finish up so it will just be you me and uncle Chris and I kind of need him to stay so I can show him how the basics and baby care he's going to be watching you while I'm at practice tomorrow does that sound ok baby" Kyle cupped Danny's cheek waiting for a response 

• 4 weeks later...

Kyle sighed “I know it’s hard baby cause it’s new but I promise everything will be fine trust daddy baby boy” lifting Danny into his arms Kyle carried him to the changing table Chris followed 

Kyle laid Danny on the changing table Chris who was clearly the most excited to help out stood right next to him Kyle said " first we need to diaper him we just.need a diaper" he bent down looking for a fresh diaper to put on the baby while they waited Chris gently ran his hand up and down Danny's body attempting to calm him " he has such smooth soft skin just like a real baby" Kyle popped up "he is a real baby dude just a little bigger not even that much really" Chris nodded " of corse he's a baby that's obvious I mean he has that perfect baby sized peepee and look at these teeny little feet I could just eat them up yes I could, yes I could" he takes Danny's feet in his hands and brings them to his mouth peppering them with ticklish kisses and pretending to eat them

Kyle sighed “I know I love baby feet" once Chris finished his game he stroked down The sole of Danny's foot "seriously Dude he has the softest little feet how do you you do that" Kyle shrugged as he diapered Danny. "Mostly hes naturally smooth on top of that I give him lotion messages at least twice a day" Kyle bent down giving Danny a kiss "isn't that right baby boy Daddy always gives you nice rubs with lotion and some times Uncle Jackson helps to" turning back to Chris Kyle took hold of one of Danny's feet and continued "plus he's too little to walk so he gets carried everywhere and he mostly crawls around the house so his little feet like never  touch the ground so there are no real callouss or rough spots"  Kyle began to run his finger along the sole of Danny's foot to emphasize his point. "just like a new born and it helps that I keep him barefoot he almost never wears socks or shoes there's just no point and babies should be barefoot plus I think he'll discover his toes soon won't that be just the cutest" Chris nodded  kyle  snapped his finger "I almost forgot" he grabbed a fresh folded diaper "we can't forget to thank our best friend Mr Diapee for everything give it a kiss baby and say why you love him"

• 3 weeks later...

Daniel watched Kyle talk to Chris. He wiggled his foot a little as the slight touch tickled. He blushed as he was told to do the new thing that he's recently been told to do.  

So here took the diaper and kissed it before saying thank you.  "Thank you Mr. Diapee, I love that you feel soft and keep my poopy and pee from making a mess on the floor. And that you make me feel comfy. " Daniel said still sounding shy as ever. 

• 3 weeks later...

Chris smiled down at Danny “Sure I’ll do he’s baba”

he scooped Danny into his arms and carried him to the rocker he waited as Kyle went to go get the promised bottle when it was just the two of them he said “ I don’t think you recognize me do you baby I guess you wouldn’t recognize big ol uncle Chris because I’ve changed a lot and gotten bigger but like 3 years ago when I was stating middle school and you were in 9th grade you used to tutor me in math do you remember now baby boy, I was little he your size then and you were still trying to pretend to be a big boy it’s funny how much has changed isn’t it sweetheart”

Wow... He did remember him now.  Chris did change a lot but he wasn't surprised cause most boys got bigger and deeper voices before him.  It made him sad when Chris said he was still trying to pretend to be a big boy at that time.  He was a big boy at that time... 

Chris smiled fondly “anyway baby you helped me and now I’m so happy that I get to take care of you and I’ll try to be a great uncle, speaking of tomorrow night I’ll be babysitting you uncle Jackson said he could come help or do you want it to just be me and you honey”

Kyle snapped kis finger “I need to get the baby his nightie” he ran upstairs and came down with the light flowy nightshirt he handed it to Chris “here dude I totally forgot some daddy I am” Chris held it up for Danny to crawl into

Kyle pulled him close cradling him “ it’s ok my baby you’re a sleepy baby aren’t you that’s ok let go aroma nd and say good night together he began with Maya and Jackson who were both on the sofa “kiss Auntie and uncle goodnight baby”

Kyle pulled him close cradling him “ it’s ok my baby you’re a sleepy baby aren’t you that’s ok let go aroma nd and say good night together he began with Maya and Jackson who were both on the sofa “kiss Auntie and uncle goodnight baby”
Daniel pouted but gave Maya a kiss a good night and said night night aunt Maya. Then did the same to Jackson but said night night uncle Jackson.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk