LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

• 2 weeks later...

Kyle looked satisfied he kissed Danny’s hair “such a good baby” he peeled off Danny’s wet diaper balling it up and tossing it in the nearest trash “ ok baby you have a date with the tubby and I have the sink all set up”  it was a nice big sink with plenty of room

Kyle rocked the baby on his arms and in a reassuring tone said “Now now baby stop your fussing your just a little baby and you at definitely not big enough for the big boy tub so no more of that silly talk. Your not even big enough to walk without big boy help so this will be much better see we have a special baby bath seat to keep you nice and safe while you have your tubby” Kyle kissed Danny hair “my silly baby no more pretending to be a big boy it gets baby’s in trouble”

Daniel frowned he was told he'd be in trouble if he kept trying to be a big boy. He couldn't help himself sometimes. He sighed looking at the huge sink.  He could think of it like a tub... just miniature.  

Kyle felt Danny relax in his arms he walked the naked baby to the sink and secured him in the baby bath seat “ see baby nice and safe” Kyle turned on the tap to warm and even added some bubbles he leaned in and kissed Danny’s cheek “my good little baby”

Kyle handed Danny a baby bath book and a ducky to occupy himself and began to wash the baby 

just then there was a knock on the kitchen door and two big guys entered the kitchen both were smiling and said “Kyle” one looked at Danny and said and “this  must be the baby I’ve been waiting to meet you little guy”

kyle smiled “hey guys I’m glad you made it come meet my baby”

Daniel frowned when he saw other guys walk in. He wasn't told he'd be meeting new people and this scared him cause they were complete strangers to him. They could see him  naked and he didn't like it. He was starting to get upset again. 

Kyle smiled down at his little baby kissing cheek he whispered in the baby’s ear “ now be.polite my baby these are Daadys good friends and will be babysitting sometimes” he smiled at his friends waving them over “ guys this is my son Danny, baby boy these are two of daddy’s friends Chris and mike well you’ll call them uncle Chris and uncle Mike baby” he booped Danny’s nose

the boys walked over Chris smiled down at Danny “hi little baby, Kyle he is just the cutest baby ever”

Kyle rubbed Danny’s back “oh baby it’s ok, it’s ok my baby shhhhh it’s ok we’re just doing introductions and they want to get to know you before they have to watch you ok sweetie I know meeting strangers is hard baby boy but these are friends. Can you just get through this baby boy then we can get you into jammies and it will be nite nite time ok my love” 

chris continued to smile at the baby