LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Jackson smiled at the giggling happy expression coming from Danny and kept going "whose my ticklie baby, whose my ticklie baby"

kyle who was half listening as he did home work called, "that's what I like to hear baby's having fun! Just remember the paci rule Jackson for inappropriate language"

Jackson was shocked as he got wet he looked down then smiling said "Kyle the baby peepeed on me" he then began blowing raspberries on Danny's tummy saying don't cry baby Danny it's ok, babys can't control thier peepee and you are a baby it just what baby's do" he continued kissing and tickling Danny in his lap

Jackson struggled to hold Danny in place "hold still baby" Kyle came over with a wet cloth handing it down "give the baby a quick wipe down then I'll get him into a diaper. He's just too little to be without one. Baby hold still while uncle takes care of you"

• 2 weeks later...

Kyle smiled as his baby crawled to him he got down on his knees and scooped Danny up kissing and rocking the naked baby "Daddy loves his little baby so so much yes he does" Kyle stroked Danny's tummy "does baby love his daddy Kyle laughed does the baby love his daddy"

Bouncing the baby in his arms Kyle began shushing him cooing "yes my baby misses his diaper. He needs his nice clean diaper or he'd peeped everywhere just like earlier. He laid Danny on the changing table and picking up a fresh clean disposable brought it to his lips. He gave it a kiss saying "thang you for keeping my baby safe and clean" he then held it up to Danny "kiss you diaper baby to thank it for keeping you safe that why we love our diapers"