LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

At dismissal time Kyle entered the daycare room after a short update he went over to the crib where Danny was napping pulling down the rail he gently rubbed Danny's back

"come on sleepy head time to wake up, open those pretty eyes for me, come on my baby"

Hi, this is a private role play and not the right place to drop in and say hello. It's not appropriate and it disrupts the flow of the RP. If you would please delete your comment that would be great. If you wanted to start a conversation please use personal messaging. Thanks so much!

• Like 1

Kyle bounced the baby as he held him "it's ok baby just a few changes, you won't like all of them but I promise they won't be too bad. It's just you and me now and we're a family so we need to update a rules a little okay baby boy but just remember no matter what I love you and I'm so excited that I get to take care of you ok my baby"

Kyle carried Danny all the way home. When they walked in the door he stripped the boy down to his diaper then sat in the rocker asking "ok baby boy tell me what your thinking and what you think some or our new rules might be"

Kyle smiled at Danny but immediately put the baby's pacifier in saying "that's another new rule baby babies do not say no to grown ups if you do your paci goes in until you are calm and ready to be good, you may spit it out whenever you are ready. Another change. For the time being, I'm moving your crib into my room, so many changes are difficult and I don't want you having anymore nightmares. We will put a crib down here to for naps and the such"

Kyle grabbed Danny's foot in his hand and gave it a gentle shake saying "we do not kick baby boy that is naughty behavior and will earn you a sore botbot if you continue, now there are only a couple more things whenever your ready my little baby"

Kyle gave Danny a big hug "thank you baby, my good little baby" stroking Danny's hair he said, "just a few more things baby so because I'm going to be living here, you should know that the guys from the football team will becoming over a lot and they will be watching you for me during practice and stuff so you are to be good and listen. You are to call them all uncle, it's respectful and uncle Jackson too, you need to do better about respecting and listening to him, the more you make an issue the harder things will be. Auntie Maya will be here a lot my baby so get used to that. She will probably be sleeping over some nights.

Kyle paused and took a breath "The last thing my baby is that I'd like you to think about letting me be your daddy, to me it feels right. You have a lot of other uncles and they are great but Your already my baby and I want you to know that you still have a daddy who loves you and will take care of you. You will always be my baby"

Daniel still wasn't sure about calling him daddy and he didn't know if he liked the idea of Maya staying the night either. He never told anyone but he had a little crush on her. And now he was always embarrassed around here. Though he just nodded