LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Daniel whined and squirmed when the blanket was taken away. "I want the blanket back please. Cause I'm not supposed to be shy about letting people see my... peepee place... Cause I'm a baby. And babies aren't shy." Daniel shrugged frowning he still was shy about people seeing his private and he still didn't like calling himself a baby but he knew it would make Kyle happy.

As Kyle closed the diaper he smiled down at Danny. Lifting him into his arms he have Danny a kiss and said "my good baby" placing him on his feet Kyle said " now go see auntie and your uncles baby boy they have been waiting for hugs and kisses"

Maia hummed as she sat down " god I love this baby, I love his little hands she kissed Danny's little hands and his soft little belly and she tickled said belly and his little feet she tickled Danny's feet and these cute little ears she kissed Danny's ears and the cute little bum she squeezed Danny's bum" looking at Kyle she said we should find one of those cutest baby contests to enter Danny in"

Kyle chuckled "well he sure is cute enough to win but I think the fact that he is physically too big for the infant contest but not quite mature enough to for a toddler one might be a problem, he's at an Interesting age developmentally, isn't that right baby boy, how big are you?"

Kyle carried Danny over to the bouncer "in you go baby and Uncle Jackson is coming over to help out and because his mommy has to work. Unless you want to stay in your bouncer all night or go to bed because no one can watch you you will behave like a good boy for him, he only wants to help and he will be in charge tonight and you will obey him from now on or he gets to help punish you, you need to get over your issue with uncle Jackson baby boy, he's part of the team"

" because baby I have homework and remember it's not up to you your a baby and baby's do as there told" Kyle stroked Danny's cheek you don't hey to decide if uncle Jackson babysits you you do get to decide if you behave or get punish and it will be up to uncle Jackson sorry baby boy, that's just how it is"

kyle stroked Danny's hair then gave him a kiss as the door bell wrang

Daniel frowned. When Kyle went to get the door and no one was paying attention to him, he started to try to get out of the jumper. He thought it wasn't fair he couldn't choose who to watch him.