Little Munch in Gainesville

Personalias

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Next munch is On March 2nd. Arcade Bar in Gainesville.  6:30pm-8:30pm.

Do you know when the next ones going to be?

April 13th.  Arcade Bar. 6:30-8:30pm.  Do you have Fetlife?

I created an account years ago I think I still have the password. Is it going to be in a public location? Not sure how comfortable I'd be doing this around straights.

I created an account years ago I think I still have the password. Is it going to be in a public location? Not sure how comfortable I'd be doing this around straights.

Short version.  A Munch is just a gathering of kinksters.  We meet, shake hands, make small talk.  At this particular location, there's drinks and arcade games. (All optional)  It's nothing kinky or exhibitionist.  It's just meeting "on neutral ground" and trying to have some fun.  From there, it's a matter of talking about private meetings and playdates and parties etc. etc.

PM me, either here or on Fet if you'd like.   We can talk more indepth. 

Fet account is Personalias84

Short version.  A Munch is just a gathering of kinksters.  We meet, shake hands, make small talk.  At this particular location, there's drinks and arcade games. (All optional)  It's nothing kinky or exhibitionist.  It's just meeting "on neutral ground" and trying to have some fun.  From there, it's a matter of talking about private meetings and playdates and parties etc. etc.

PM me, either here or on Fet if you'd like.   We can talk more indepth. 

Fet account is Personalias84

Cool I'll shoot you a p.m.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/15/2018 at 3:35 AM, Maxxymax97 said:

Just wondering when the next one is?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I don't know.  There's a lot of littles in the Gainesville area, believe it or not.  But none of them ever show up anywhere.  I'm tired of putting myself out there and only one person at most showing up at a time (with apologies to the one person in each instance).  

And it's a vicious cycle, too.   Only one person shows up at a time...and so they rarely show up again...because nobody showed up.  Ya'll G-villers gotta figure out how to come out of your own damn shells.

7 hours ago, Personalias said:

I don't know.  There's a lot of littles in the Gainesville area, believe it or not.  But none of them ever show up anywhere.  I'm tired of putting myself out there and only one person at most showing up at a time (with apologies to the one person in each instance).  

And it's a vicious cycle, too.   Only one person shows up at a time...and so they rarely show up again...because nobody showed up.  Ya'll G-villers gotta figure out how to come out of your own damn shells.

I'd be there but unfortunately I'm broke and can't even put gas in the tank

• 5 weeks later...

Looks like it's starting up again.  Spreading the word.

Date & Time:in 11 days Saturday, August 18, 2018 ·11:00 AM – 1:00 PM  
6419 W Newberry Road, The Oaks Mall   @ map
Cost: Whatever food or build-a-bear you buy :)
Dress code: Little/Vanilla
Description:

Littles, ABDLs, Ageplayers, let's get together at the Oaks Mall food court and chat a bit, maybe eat something, and then walk over to the Build-A-Bear pop up in the mall and make some new stuffie friends!

I'll be at the food court tables with a stuffie and my adult coloring book so I'm easy to find- come join me in coloring and nomming while we wait for our group to coalesce!

I can't wait to make some new friends ^_^

Looks like it's starting up again.  Spreading the word.

Date & Time:in 11 days Saturday, August 18, 2018 ·11:00 AM – 1:00 PM  
Location: Build-A-Bear, Oaks Mall 6419 W Newberry Road, The Oaks Mall   @ map
Cost: Whatever food or build-a-bear you buy [emoji4]
Dress code: Little/Vanilla
Description:

Littles, ABDLs, Ageplayers, let's get together at the Oaks Mall food court and chat a bit, maybe eat something, and then walk over to the Build-A-Bear pop up in the mall and make some new stuffie friends!

I'll be at the food court tables with a stuffie and my adult coloring book so I'm easy to find- come join me in coloring and nomming while we wait for our group to coalesce!

I can't wait to make some new friends [emoji5]

I just moved away from lake city :
Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk