LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers in highschool

ab&dl(boy)

I reverted to bedwetting at age 12. From then until today I have worn diapers in bed.

However until age 21 I had good daytime control. Never did I need to wear a diaper for school.

My youngest sister Missy also reverted to bedwetting at age 12, but she was only 15 and in high school when she lost her daytime bladder control. She did wear diapers daily from then on.

• Like 1

I experienced a surgical mishap when I was 14 years old that left me with urinary incontinence. I was in a diaper 24/7 for my first three years in high school but regained enough control by the time I reached grade 12 that I could generally go without a daytime diaper provided that I could get to a bathroom quickly when I needed to. However, I still needed a diaper during the day for things like extended car rides or writing exams. This was during the 1950's. So the diapers that I wore were cloth with plastic pants. They were much less discrete than modern disposables.

Edited by adhb
Bad typo

I started to wet the bed again when I turned 14 years old. I wet the bed for over a year before I stopped this was actually what got me into being an AB. Never did ever work up the courage to wear at school but I did wear them a few times when I hung out with friends and no one ever found out.

Living in a boarding school, made it hard but I still managed to sneak in some huggies dry nights and even wore one during school a couple of times.

I wasn't at a wetting stage, just for comfort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I wore cloth diapers and plastic baby panties to school in 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade. There 2 others who did also.

I wore training style pants under plastic baby panties all through the rest of my

• 4 weeks later...

I wore diapers to school during my high school days, wore them daily and wet them daily in school, physical education class was the only time when being in a diaper became a hassle, but I got through it.

I didn't wear diapers in high school. I went to high school in the '70s, when there weren't many kinds of adult diapers available. (In fact, I know of none outside of what Sears offered). Squeezing into Pampers or other baby diapers wouldn't have been an option either--I was skinny, but not that much.

Unless I were incon; why would I do that?