LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers in highschool

ab&dl(boy)

On 17/10/2016 at 3:57 AM, ab&dl(boy) said:

How many people wore diapers while in high school?

I wore nappies at night from being about 15 until I finally stopped wetting the bed at about 21. I never wore them during the day though fortunately by the time I left junior school I had stopped wetting my pants during the day

On 2017-01-24 at 8:06 AM, stevewet said:

I wore nappies at night from being about 15 until I finally stopped wetting the bed at about 21. I never wore them during the day though fortunately by the time I left junior school I had stopped wetting my pants during the day

I never got to wear diapers until I was an adult. When I was growing up my father thought wearing them encouraged bedwetting by making it more comfortable. I wet my pants until puberty but only a few times in school and then they found out it was probably due to petit mal seizures because I had epilepsy. When I was young I was put in training pants worn under plastic pants to go to school which wasn't effective and I couldn't stand it. We didn't have the kind of products available then that are around today. By the time I got to high school medication had stopped the seizures and accidental pants wetting although it didn't completely stop the bedwetting.

I graduated back in 82, adult diapers where hard to come by and ineffective at best.

During school I wore Pampers XL, had to use masking tape to make 2 into 1 and tape them on but it was better than wetting my pants.

I could have not worn diapers if I had wanted as I did not really need them during the day but I preferred wearing them so I did.

I graduated from high school in June 1981, a few week before I turned 17. I had already been accepted by a university in Upstate New York. They did not ask and I did not say I needed diapers in bed since I reverted to bedwetting at puberty in 1976 in my application. However, I did write to the university's Housing Director shortly before graduation. In my letter I explained that I wore pinned gauze diapers inside Gerber vinyl panties to bed. I felt it only fair to provide my own mattress and of course I always used a waterproof sheet.

During high school I only wore day diapers on long car trips and to special events where ladies' rooms were hard to find. The only time I wore a diaper at high school was for the actual graduation ceremony. I was Valedictorian and was sure the robes hid the diaper.

Just after graduation the Housing Director answered my letter. She promised to assign me a roommate who did not have problems with my bedwetting. It was not necessary for me to bring my mattress. Unfortunately there was no coin laundry in my dorm building, but the campus general store stocked a wide selection of Attends adult disposables.

I had never worn a disposable. I phoned Attends customer service. A nice lady told me where to buy Attends near my home in California. My parents agreed that I should start getting used to the Attends well before I left home. Since I did not drive Mom took me to that store. They let me use a changing table in a fitting room and gave me sample Attends in various sizes. A lady at the store taught me how to put on the Attends, both using the table and while standing assisted by a wall.

In all the years since July 1981 I have worn and wet a whole lot of adult disposables without any significant leaks. I am careful to buy and wear the appropriate size. I tape them on carefully. I make sure I do not over-wet any disposable.

At least for me 1981 vintage Attends were effective. I still buy both Attends Breathable Small and Youth, although my primary day diaper since 2014 is GoodNites Tru-Fit.

• 3 months later...

I bought a pack of depends when I was 15, but I never would have dared to wear to high school. I did end up building courage though. When I started college several years ago, I was taking a German class. We had to stand in front of the class and carry on a small conversation with the teacher as a grade for our test. I was wearing diapers that time, and was actively wetting my diaper while we were having our conversation. I went from being extremely timid, to using my diaper in front of an audience :)

• 3 weeks later...

I wore a diaper to bed when I was in high school. I wet almost every night until I was 16. By the time I was 17, I was only wetting a few times a month. I stopped wearing a diaper at home and put up with the occasional wet bed. I still wore when I was away from home. I went back into diapers when I went to college.

I haven't been incontinent since I was potty trained as a toddler, so I have never worn a diaper during the day.

• 1 year later...
On 10/23/2016 at 6:29 PM, bedwettermn33 said:

I wore diapers in high school a few time each year usually during long exams that required no restroom breaks in between each test being a bedwetting and dealing with some daytime control issues it made sense to me to wear a diaper during these times. .

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Dont you just love the power trip teachers.  Dont miss that

I never wore diapers in High School. I stopped wearing diapers at night when I was like...8 or 9 years old and did not start wearing again until my early 20's. However, the closest I got to wearing diapers in high school was during my last year in High School. My High School was a combination of 6 or 7 building interconnected through breezeways and had armed security officers. While Most of my classes where spread out amongst all of the buildings, the school chose to hold most of the classes for anyone with special needs in one of the farthest buildings from the front parking lot. During my Senior year (actually, could have been my Junior year now that I think about it...), There was a time when I excused myself to the restroom during class. Of course, this class just so happened to be located in the same building that most of the special needs students where located. Now the bathroom in that building always had this locking metal cabinet towards the back and has always been locked. However, when I walked into the bathroom this time, it was not locked. In fact the door was still slightly cracked open and being the curious minded type I was (as all teenagers are expected to be) I peaked into the cabinet to find it full of adult diapers and other incontinent supplies. I wanted to steal a diaper so bad from the cabinet! I had considered stealing one right then and there, putting it on and returning to class but then I was worried it would either be noticeable or too loud. I was worried about getting caught and the idea of being caught wearing diapers as a teenager (specially when you don't need them and being caught steeling diapers!) seemed like a complete nightmare. I also considered stealing one right after class and putting it in my backpack but then I worried about getting caught by another student or the school noticing the diaper missing and them sending security to search everyone's backpacks (leaving me to get caught in public by security). So I never took them but the temptation was there and I had thought about the "what if" questions for a long time afterwards. When I think about it now, I probably could have stolen one, put it on during school and no one would have probably noticed! 

I wanted to wear diapers during my first two years.(I went to a four year high school.) I didn't realize at the time there was such a thing as adult diapers, and therefore had no idea how much such would cost. So by age of 16 I suppressed my interest until about age of 22. After which I used to just use old briefs. I found this unsatisfactory. But continued until I joined DD.

21 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

I wanted to wear diapers during my first two years.(I went to a four year high school.) I didn't realize at the time there was such a thing as adult diapers, and therefore had no idea how much such would cost. So by age of 16 I suppressed my interest until about age of 22. After which I used to just use old briefs. I found this unsatisfactory. But continued until I joined DD.

Did you need diapers? Like did you have any day wetting accidents especially at school?

They didn't have disposable adult diapers per se when I was in high school.     I had some plastic pants with either a disposable or reusable pad.   I wore to school maybe four or five times.    It was oddly electrifying.