LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spreading Diapers - Pants

BabyLock

Now and then I read about those Spreading Devices that make squeezing the legs together altogether impossible.

And when utilized at the time when wearing diapers makes it really really to have a bowel movement containment constriction.

Remember as a kid trying to restrict the flow of urine so bad when the need to go is overwhelming and then becoming leaky potty pants.

Well the Spreading Devices are not cheap and sort of inconvenient to hide when not in use - SO MY PLAN IS THIS:

take three tennis balls and snuggly wrap them in a Turkish towel sort of like burrito style - then put this package in

the bottom of the crotch piece of a diaper - feel the expansion starting to occur - then fasten or pull-up the diaper

into place - follow this with a tight fitting compression panty or girdle so the tennis ball package is secured into place.

Now follow this up with whatever you wear over your diaper preferably a skirt.

• 3 weeks later...

You will know you have succeeded when the thigh gap ratio has exceeded the comfort zone of walking easily !

WOW - the Waddle zone has been

• 1 month later...

I wouldnt suggest puting the tennis balls in the diaper itself. It could cause a poor fit and the tennis balls would be quite messy at the end. Put them in the compression panty or some shorts.

In my case I sleep with two spreading diapers every night that have a soft 12-16 inch spreader. Sometimes they are to the point where my knees do not touch. They stay on till I am released in the morning.

I use a large cloth diaper filled with baby prefolds over a disposable diaper. While this may not help the overall capacity of the disposable it sure is fun! With that combination i get about an 8in spread!