LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Old type of foil

1 hour ago, dlnoir said:

I hope this is the right section of the forum to post this.

As far as I can remember I always had a thing for diapers and plastic pants, and by diapers I mean cloth ones.

I guess I used the wrong terms to describe the material and what I am looking for. With foil I mean the vinyl sheet material which the manufacturers used to make plastic pants back in the days. With structured foil / sheet material I mean to say you

8 hours ago, dlnoir said:

I guess I used the wrong terms to describe the material and what I am looking for. With foil I mean the vinyl sheet material which the manufacturers used to make plastic pants back in the days. With structured foil / sheet material I mean to say you

The OP may be referring to plastic that has a taffeta-like embossing. Solid-color opaque pieces from Gary have such embossing. They're available mainly from plastic-pants.com.

1 hour ago, vvp39 said:

The OP may be referring to plastic that has a taffeta-like embossing. Solid-color opaque pieces from Gary have such embossing. They're available mainly from plastic-pants.com.

That feels like sandpaper and a bit chintzy

The Brits call snaps "poppers" and the front part of snap-on panties 'windows" and all waterproof panties like ours "rubbers", Just as, even in 2013, regular people called them all "rubber pant(ie)s"

So the next time someone puts rubber panties on me, do I say "Curses: foiled again"?