LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you do for fun while wearing a messy diaper?

• 3 weeks later...

Now that it's warm out at night here, I like to walk to a park when no one is there and play on the slides. There is a huge sand pit all around the swings, and slides. The slides are plastic. It's fun to crawl around like a toddler on the equipment, and ride the little cars on springs in a poppy diaper like kids sometimes do. I see the main road a few hundred yards away so I know if a car is coming. I like to try to forget about my diaper while I'm playing, then later on see what I've done to it while playing.

• 3 weeks later...

Well since I work the night shift I watch all the things that are recorded on my dvr, read stuff on the net, play with my cat, and pick up stuff around the apartment that I couldn't get to on my work days.

If I poop, then I change immediately. I don't like staying in a messy diaper. If it's only pee pee, then I just go about a dialy routine: drink coffee, go online, clean house, mow the lawn or wash the car. Most afternoons I watch TV. Generally I don't go away from home in a diaper although I did walk a couple of blocks to the mailbox a while ago. I do, however, walk between Mom's house and my house in a diaper (under my clothes, of course).

22 hours ago, BabyJune said:

If I poop, then I change immediately. I don't like staying in a messy diaper. If it's only pee pee, then I just go about a dialy routine: drink coffee, go online, clean house, mow the lawn or wash the car. Most afternoons I watch TV. Generally I don't go away from home in a diaper although I did walk a couple of blocks to the mailbox a while ago. I do, however, walk between Mom's house and my house in a diaper (under my clothes, of course).

I could not go anywhere in my diapers. They are far too thick. At my Real Age, I have to look for a barthroom avery hour and a half. I do keep some throw-aways for when I am not being LG and have things to do and do not wish to be bothered with going so often, once a year or so because they are a pain to use; taping sucks eggs; big green rotten ones. I have no intention of messing AT ALL

On 4/23/2017 at 11:20 AM, Spiderman said:

Well since I work the night shift I watch all the things that are recorded on my dvr, read stuff on the net, play with my cat, and pick up stuff around the apartment that I couldn't get to on my work days.

10 hours ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

Given where you live, are the vids recorded on the DVR the "Rockford files'?

LOL, actually James Garner even comes up on the screen and tells me what I have in my Rockford files

I pretty much only mess my diaper when I'm playing with one of my two plushies. I have a big bunny and a big bear and I'll either be laying on the bed hugging one of them or, uh, on my knees being naughty with one of them. Then I'll go in my diaper then when I'm done with that and the plushie, I immediately shower and clean up.

• 1 month later...

I absolutely love waiting usually overnight till the diaper is fairly saturated and I mess> It feels so divine to get the mess right in the crotch area and move my legs back and forward and move the mess all the way up pat my crotch are. One time i had my mess moved all the way to the top of my scrotum

Lately I have quite busy playing Halo on my system and discovered that letting a nice soft and warm poopy slide out to fill my diaper was quite the heavenly sensation. The more I did that the better the sensation, especially if the game became rather intense in spots. Quite liked wiggling around as I played, feeling all that wonderful soft mess squishing around up along my bum valley, squishing around to bath my boi parts.:02_EmoticonsHDcom:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm up to go horseback riding with a load in my diaper. I usually wear a double cloth diapers but if I know I want to get on a horse I will put on a rubber bloomer over the top of my diapers. Sitting in the saddle I become a big mess. The Boomers help keep it

On 8/9/2017 at 9:40 AM, Waynes said:

I'm up to go horseback riding with a load in my diaper. I usually wear a double cloth diapers but if I know I want to get on a horse I will put on a rubber bloomer over the top of my diapers. Sitting in the saddle I become a big mess. The Boomers help keep it

I try to be the little boy who ignores the load in his diaper and continues to play and move around the room crawling on the seat of my diaper. I'll sometimes go for a sun tan up in the mountains. There's a huge bolder rock I like to site on while I tan. I always bring extra diapers and baby wipes. I like to try to lift massive boulders just before I'm about to explode my diaper. It's fun being the little boy playing super man while trying to lift a 100-thousand pound bolder that never moves. It always results in a messy diaper. It would be more fun to have a bunch of cute girls setting on top of the rock challenging me to lift it.

Playing in a park late at night during the summer when know one is around is always fun. if you walk into the park, so your car is not there. The best time I had was when it was raining and I was wearing them breathable soccer shorts and sneakers. The shorts are easy to take off and put on when you want to slide down a slide in just your diaper. There is nothing more fun then sliding down a slide during a rain storm in a poopy diaper. I love the feeling of the plastic slide when You get to the bottom and you squash the seat of the diaper as you're putting your feet down on the ground to get up. Or trying to crawl up a slide on your but. It's pretty much impossible, but you destroy the seat of your diaper trying. I always spray the slide with a bottle of Mr Clean and wipe it down before I leave the park just in case. I'm sure there are

• 3 weeks later...

I have a couple of things I enjoy doing when I have a messy diaper on, one is going for a walk in the woods in just my messy diaper and walking through thick brush every now and again so it tears away the diaper and I have nothing but a shredded diaper on.