LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you do for fun while wearing a messy diaper?

Unfortunately I can't wear them for too long, because I live in an apartment and you can smell when people are smoking or when they're cooking dinner in their apartment from in the hall way. When I get a house without anything else connected to it I'd like to just wear poopy diapers without having to take them off for extended periods. It's the best feeling, really. Sometimes I lay in bed when I mess and read a book or something. Messing while reading a book is a really cozy feeling.

I'll just watch a short video and or play a video game, but rarely I'll go walking around my neighborhood (adds a bit of excitement of the chance of being caught for me)

8 hours ago, JDiaperlover said:

Good to know me I normally watch tv or clean the house sometimes I'll go back to bed in a messy diaper.it seems like I do the normal or somewhat normal stuff

Doing normal every-day activities is what makes a messy diaper feel more fun. It's like adding a spice of naughtiness to your day.

• Like 1

I don't tend to spend very long in messy diapers... mommy will notice and change my diaper even if I try to hide. I tend to do things that involve standing or moving around. Sitting in a messy diaper leads to yucky leaks pretty quickly.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ohhhh, nothing out of the ordinary. I play a rather intense online game most of the day, watch whatever The Discovery Channel comes up with (and other similar style channels), housework, the dishes, a wee afternoon nap. And if the mood strikes me, then a most leisurely wet and messy solo diaper play:02_EmoticonsHDcom:

• 4 weeks later...