LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Introducing Myself

Welcome aboard. I'm in a similar situation where I don't have the option of coming out as a DL. I kept it quiet until I began having bladder issues almost three years ago and had to start wearing protection 24/7. I'm still quiet about it, and certainly don't advertise it, but have told family and a few friends since it's a medical condition now.

Yeah, if it was a medical issue, I wouldn't mind letting family and close friends know. But for me it's just for fun. I don't have any medical problems like that. If anyone ever caught me wearing (which could only be my neighbors or someone like that) I'd just lie and say I had a medical problem. But I can't ever come out to anyone. I just think that's too dangerous. Our fetish isn't "cool" the way BDSM is, or comical the furries are, lol. Most people find it disgusting, and I can't really blame them. I wish the world was more tolerant and just let people do whatever, but that's just not the way things are. I've watched some clips of ABDL people coming out on TV shows and they always get mocked. I don't want to put myself in that position.

if you read my story (I believe it is below my post) you will see I have been abdl since I was very young but was able to make it like a medical issue three years back. where before I would do the splurge and purge routine now I am 24/7 and almost totally incontinent. But other than to come out to my adult son( about medical need purpose) I would have problem letting anyone else know and not because it would hurt anything except my pride. in the last three years I have had leaks , some major , while around my friends none of them ever said anything to me. SO I will say welcome to you and feel free to proceed at your comfort level and we will be here if you need to ask or express anything.