LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What would you like to do during a diaper change

Usually I complain :lol:

My adult kid side is one that doesn't think he needs nappies. So when Alice is forcing one on to me I will complain about not needing it and pout!

Recently, Alice has discovered she can hook her arm under my legs and lift them up without me being able to stop her so now I really don't need top do much at all if she decides to put me in a nappy :blush:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Emerald Symphony said:

I hide my face behind my stuffed narwahl sprinkles when I get changed. I am always really embarrased about needing my diaper changed

I do the exact same thing during diaper changes with my stuffies, especially when I'm exposed. I can't handle being looked at like that.

11 hours ago, Elfy said:

Usually I complain :lol:

My adult kid side is one that doesn't think he needs nappies. So when Alice is forcing one on to me I will complain about not needing it and pout!

Recently, Alice has discovered she can hook her arm under my legs and lift them up without me being able to stop her so now I really don't need top do much at all if she decides to put me in a nappy :blush:

How often does Alice decide to put you into a nappy?

What would you like to do during a diaper change while your care giver is changing your diaper whether in real life or in your ideal fantasy

I don't know I have to change my self

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I change my own diapers, and I also wear cloth only. I simply imagine that it's 1959 all over again, only now I'm aware of everything that's happening: the wipes, the baby powder, and fastening/pinning on a cloth diaper and finally pulling on a pair of waterproof pants.

I really like to have my pacifier in to keep me occupied and quiet. I'd be fussy without it. I'll have to try playing with a stuffie next time, I think it would enhance the experience.

Hugs,

Freta

What would you like to do during a diaper change while your care giver is changing your diaper whether in real life or in your ideal fantasy

I would take it all in and probably have a red face of embarrassment.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk